It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seagulls could be alien spies sent to watch us!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I see what you did there

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

When my dad was alive he used to say he wanted to come back as a seagull.

So now whenever there is a noisy seagull overhead or on a nearby roof I think it's my dad telling me something.

The other day there was a big gull on the roof of my house and as I approached it gave out a kind of noise. I straight away responded with my best effort at the same noise. For several minutes it was just me and the gull swapping calls.

Kind of silly really but there you have it

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Before 2017 my fondest memory of birds was seeing along my childhood friends how 2 little birds where fighting and scaring away their predator. After an event that changed my life I started to see some odd birds that I've never seen before, but I could be wrong because I've never being a bird-watcher. All I know is that I've try to find who this "new" birds are and never found anything about them. They are black and have a white top in their heads that makes them look as if they're wearing a hat.

During that time my behavior changed towards 3 parrots in my house, it took me months to realize how ridiculous I was by screaming and spitting at them because they started to scream new words. Recently found out another "new" or neighbor type of bird because of the way he sings or sounds, these birds come at night, are smaller, fly very high and seems that they like "merengue" because they make the same drumming sound.

I called them mockingbirds because in the past my friends and I used that same drumming sound against each other to make fun of whoever was having a bad inning while playing baseball video games.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Odd thing happened today Mother’s Day…….

I’ve previously mentioned in this thread, that even as kid, I’ve always wondered “where do birds go to die”

Well apparently in front of the door of my abode!

After opening the door to go outside, there on the cement walkway leading to and from my abode…. was a dead Sparrow!

How odd….especially after mentioning it on this thread in the context of birds.

Annually, and currently, there is a Dove nesting in one my hanging flower pots mounted parallel to the walkway. The Doves, temporarily, nest in them to lay eggs.

Do you suppose that the Dove (a bird representing Peace) attacked and killed the Sparrow as an territorial act of protecting the nest?

Poor little Sparrow.

Well, I lifted (with glove) his or her lifeless limp little body…..I said a few words for it’s little life force, perhaps it’s spirit, and proceeded to rest the body in the outside trash can. But, I also remembered the postings of this thread….and checked (what if) the body for AI Robotics, spy gear, even those tinsy winsy eyes for video camera’s. It had none of that. It was a legitimate dead bird. Bye Bye Birdie……

As for the Dove…..well here’s the thing….we also have Big Black Birds…..and almost like clockwork, if the Dove is not constantly with it’s eggs….it’s then a buffet for the Big Black Bird’s…….to my angst, I have to be the one to clean the eggshells and partially developed baby Doves from my walkway. And the Dove’s….dumb as a rock! They don’t learn to nest elsewhere…..and I’m damn sure, I’m not taking down the hanging flower pots. So, it’s a vicious cycle, played out almost every year.

Back to the dead Sparrow……. could it be an ominous warning , from the unseen world, for me or my better half?

As of writing this post…..I and her, still have a pulse!

👽🛸🍺

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Nick Pope annoys me to no end LOL. If the aliens are so intelligent, and are some common species, they are Cockroaches 🤣. Those suckers have survived a lot and will continue to do so haha. Birds are such a waste as aliens 👍.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That must have been a crazy mushroom trip. Just imagine sitting in your living room and.....then you are playing the PS4 with a few good friends and then you guys start the process by lighting the incense, turning on the lava lamp and the blacklight , and of course lock the door, ingest whatever it is and then put on The Doors and when your sitting there playing the Legos Star Wars Jedi game your friend just says" Hey, do you guys think that birds are some kind of alien agenda that has been sent here to watch us?"......its like what is up with you man ???? are you tripping or what? just go drink some orange juice man.

edit on 8-5-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

That was very funny man, I was able to visualize all that, you are a great story teller. It looked like a scene out of Quentin Tarantino movie to me 🤣👍

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Ha Ha Thank You! i quit keeping up on the amount of times i have dosed over the years. i stopped keeping records around 500 trips in the year 1995 and then stopped my journal. But basically the amount I have taken is over spending 1 year of my entire life tripping which was then looking at the planet, the moon and the stars in a different state of mind than most peeps

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Stop antropomorphizing animals, they're just animals. Cats are not spies, they're horrible, demonic carnivores that do not feel bad after murdering another animal or even a human (if it's ever possible, and I am sure it is in some cases), or eating the juicy, delicious face flesh of their 'owners'.

Wolves are not some 'ancient, wise spirits', and neither are coyotes some 'guiding angels'. Get a grip and stop antropomorphizing animals, especially carnivores.

Have you seen what seagulls eat, and how, and where they get their food? Yeah, sure, ancient spy Extra-Terrestrials from ultra-dimensional, spiritual existence that have come to this planet to warn us of impending doom while eating actual GARBAGE and screaming all day long like maniacs.

Sure.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
Stop antropomorphizing animals, they're just animals. Cats are not spies, they're horrible, demonic carnivores that do not feel bad after murdering another animal or even a human (if it's ever possible, and I am sure it is in some cases), or eating the juicy, delicious face flesh of their 'owners'.

Cats are not demonic carnivores, they are just carnivores, stop attaching human imagined attributes to animals.

Wolves are not some 'ancient, wise spirits', and neither are coyotes some 'guiding angels'. Get a grip and stop antropomorphizing animals, especially carnivores.

Do you have any thing against carnivores in particular?

Have you seen what seagulls eat, and how, and where they get their food? Yeah, sure, ancient spy Extra-Terrestrials from ultra-dimensional, spiritual existence that have come to this planet to warn us of impending doom while eating actual GARBAGE and screaming all day long like maniacs.
Sure.

They do that only to fool people.

Seagulls eat trash (and the occasional pigeon, at least where I live) only in urban areas, their natural food is fish.

edit on 21/5/2022 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Seagulls are vultures of the high seas 😳

👽🛸🍺

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

No , they are just Flying Rats that Poop on You .

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

They eat everything they can find, just like humans do.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join