It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting timeline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You may have missed it but Truth Social apparently cleared its backlog this week. Something to do with migrating to Rumble.

Overshadowed by the break neck speed at which the Musk acquisition of Twitter happened. Like curiously fast.

Now, on paper, Musk should be a darling to the left side.

African American /wink
Largest EV car maker ever.
Rich and young
Etc etc.

Im not declaring, just saying and wondering, could this whole twitter fiasco be a screen? Something to overshadow Truth Social? Not that it needed any help from what im hearing.

I mean, the price paid for twitter was well over value.

Anyone wanna discuss?

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Disqus banned me.😭

Edit: Musk must really not need $49B. Twitter will not be around much longer.
edit on 26-4-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would want to buy Twitter.

If you want tweets, buy a parakeet, it is a lot cheaper and the parakeet makes more sense most times than people on Twitter.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

He came up with that 45B in cash very fast and twitter didnt even bother shopping around.

My conspiracy hairs are tinglin.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Modern public square.

Access and marketing make it the world wide telethon!

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Not much need for that here's how he got over half of it,

Tesla CEO Elon Musk said in a filing Thursday he has secured $46.5 billion in financing to buy Twitter — mostly with borrowed money. The filing shows a group of banks led by Morgan Stanley is prepared to lend Musk $25.5 billion, including a separate $12.5 billion loan pledged to the value of Musk's Tesla shares. Musk in turn would provide $21 billion in equity financing.

Elon Musk says he's secured $46.5 billion in financing to buy Twitter

Plan was in the works from the get go, and the greedy ass bastard Bankers are going to get before it's over.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Modern public square.

Access and marketing make it the world wide telethon!

I guess I am a pretty poor person to have a social media account. I have not bought one thing I saw in ads on Facebook or any social media site. I don't even look at an ad with intent to buy anything online.

I cannot fathom how Musk made so much money, I don't think the stuff he makes are very impressive, I don't think we need to be sending rockets into space to go for a ride just to say we were in outerspace...That is way to expensive of a high for me.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   

It is opportune to distribute these big red pills.

P

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Nice find ty.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

We are the product.

What sites we visit, what things we do buy, when we buy them, who we tall to, what we interact with etc etc.

That information has value.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Now, on paper, Musk should be a darling to the left side.

Why does everyone love Elon Musk? He’s the master of PR and puts chips into brains via Neuralink (this year, 2022). He is the grand champion of snakes and #ory… And maybe the only one that’s close to AI but consistently saying AI will be the end of humanity.

Elon Musk is a WEF Young Global Leader since 2005. You remember? In this video, Klaus Schwab in 2016 explains that everyone will have a brain chip within a decade. His errand boy YGL Elon Musk launched Neuralink 2017. Does Klaus Schwab want to chip you so you have god-like superpowers? Or does he want to chip you so the World Government has total surveillance/control over you?

He is the secret society’s biggest pawn and also their key to the new world order. I say pawn because they are growing his fan base and making him out to be relatable and likable so people will trust him when Neuralink will come out later this year. Connecting/ altering the mind via device is terrifying…

Elon Musk is helping to build a surveillance state around us and has a major role in the technocratic takeover while also tweeting about freedom. And the masses are eating it up. This is what we call controlled opposition and cognitive dissonance…

Elon Musk said at the World Economic Forum that we need a world government. He and Klaus Schwab want to bring in the 4th industrial revolution where humans become cyborgs and via graphene nanotech connect to AI via internet. The government and the AI itself can hack and control you (THX 1138 style)…

[strangesounds.org...]

Just a little food for thought. It seems to me, if any of the above is true the liberal outcry would make sense. Make everybody think Musk was the good guy trying to fight for free speech, gain the trust of people so they think of him as the good guy who wouldn't use any of his questionable technology for evil, like digital ID to prove you're human, AI connected to our brains, and by the time enough people woke up it would be too late.

edit on 30000001212America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's all still a hard pass for me, anyone with that much money is not worth trusting period.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This following video is not about Twitter but about AI and Musk vision of its uses which includes social networks around the 5 minute mark. IMO a very interesting video and you can take from it whatever..youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Musk is China's darling, he is friends with the CCP his biggest car plant in the country. So who bought Twitter?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So who bought Twitter?

One of Musk's income stream that don't get a lot of attention is his DoD contracts. With Ukraine now a spending spree for all things military, Maybe the left paid for its own take down?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Sounds to me like you have a agend posting this. The right, woke bull# is alive. a reply to: JinMI

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Musk will create a multi-layered social & Scientific connectivity network/neuralnet, i am attenuated to this Great ReSet advancement (to work-around) always a renegade at heart

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I guess I am a pretty poor person to have a social media account. I have not bought one thing I saw in ads on Facebook or any social media site. I don't even look at an ad with intent to buy anything online.

Ditto... the only reason I even have any social media accounts is because my wife insisted that I be the first to like her FB business page...

I cannot fathom how Musk made so much money, I don't think the stuff he makes are very impressive,

How many Tesla's have you owned?

I don't think we need to be sending rockets into space to go for a ride just to say we were in outerspace...That is way to expensive of a high for me.

Well, that's actually a bit short-sighted dontcha think? I think you'd be surprised just how much of current tech would never have been (or would have taken many decades longer to achieve) had we not engaged in the former space race.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Simple, Elon wants an uncensored platform for himself.

Do you really think he cares about Trump?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Don't look now...but!

Musk just tweeted about this very thing.

It is hard to say what he might actually be up to, he just
dropped a huge chunk of change on Twitter, however
it is safe to say he does not want Twitter to fall down....

<<   2 >>

join