It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screwed out of work again...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well since you want to take such a ride tone when its not warranted...tell me what benifit a vaccine is when it doesn't prevent transmission? I have had covid 2 times now and it felt about as bad as a bad cold...so I don't need reduced symptoms...mine are minuscule anyway. So what benefit do I gain? Let me guess the benefit is I get to work right? That has nothing to do with my health nor anyone around me...because the vaccine doesn't actually stop transmission.

Its not just morals or convictions its weighing the health benifits vs the risks. Why should a company try to one size fits all me into their health box when it doesn't benefit me and only exposes me to risks for no gain.

Take your foot out of your mouth and let your brain have a turn at doing some work...

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I like to hire landscapers. During the interview i tell them you have to work hard, go at your own pace, but a fast pace. It's ok to smoke a little weed in the bushes if that's your thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

If I enjoyed landscaping as much as I do lighting shows and working in entertainment I would work for you in a heartbeat!

In my industry day rates are a thing...basically you negotiate a price for a 10hr block lets say 500$ or 50$/hr and if you get the work done faster than 10hrs you get your full rate and go home early. Anytime I am on a day rate gig the crews always get stuff done super fast...anytime its hourly half the people will slow roll for hours.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
When we don't give autonomy to each person and their body, this is what happens.

I believe you should be able to get that job.

I believe NO ONE should be forced to get a vaccination.

I believe you should be able to decide if you wear a mask or not.

I believe people should be able to have assisted suicide if they wish.

AND I BELIEVE A WOMAN HAS A RIGHT TO DO WITH HER BODY WHAT SHE WISHES. BUT, if some people can tell a woman she must have a rapist's baby even though it's HER BODY, well then, those same people shouldn't have a problem with employers forcing people to have vaccines or wear a mask.

I also believe women and men should have total autonomy over their own bodies. It's your life, and in a free society, you should be able to do anything with it. Drugs included. As long as you don't break the law, do what you want.

It's called having options. It's called CHOICE.

Don't let Lord Lamont hear you say that, he may re raise our taxes again, one of the reasons I want out of CTso badly right now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join