It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden officials worry Musk will allow Trump to return to Twitter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Musk is not my favorite person but I really hope he is actually being truthful about promoting free speech and not censoring anything the Progressives don't like.

I find it absolutely hilarious that the Progressive Authoritarians are $hitting themselves because their opposition to their insane policies might not be censored and shut down.

I will use a MSM source:

www.cnbc.com...

White House officials and Democratic strategists are privately worrying about how Elon Musk’s $44 billion hostile takeover of Twitter will affect the 2024 presidential election — especially whether the billionaire will allow former President Donald Trump to return to the platform.

Some on Biden’s team are growing increasingly concerned the Tesla CEO will allow Trump and other Republican operatives who were banned from Twitter to return to the platform.

And of course at least one of them is just straight truthful about the whole thing:

One strategist close to some of the party’s biggest Silicon Valley megadonors said “it’s not good” for the Democratic Party.

Democrats could be on the brink of losing both the House and Senate in the upcoming 2022 congressional midterm elections.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I mean

Why shouldnt He?

They fear this stuff because they FEAR the things he will say, they FEAR the truth getting out, and they FEAR people reading something then going and researching it themselves.

They fear ANYTHING that exposes the truth

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

He's behind Tesla, neurolink, and starlink. I don't know , he does seem to want to go the direction of dystopian surveillance and control.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Shows pretty blatantly how morally corrupted "Biden officials" are, who scorn freedom of speech so openly. They require a North Korea style system to do what they wish, and they openly advertise that. And they aren't even concerned about how that will be seen. Like Gomorrah before it was turned into salt.
edit on 25-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The fact Trump was banned is a testament to how sensitive society has been.

I think it's silly that he was banned. Users have plenty of options to block and make their own little echo chamber which it was already kind of anyways. I mean, if Twitter wanted to hamper itself, they're their own company, so it didn't really bother me. Not a product I've ever consumed much of even years ago like almost all social.

I think it's funny what Musk is doing, and I can only see good coming of it. Either Twitter dies a slow death now or it gets better. Both are better outcomes than it's current form.

Trump will likely be unbanned which I have no problem with. But I'd be surprised if he uses it. He launched a competitor which is publicly traded. It would be precarious if he was on a competing service. But if he runs again, it would be hard not to.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Could you even imagine if the mean tweets came back? That would surely be a disaster. It could mean the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Or expose the lies. Youre right.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Could you even imagine if the mean tweets came back? That would surely be a disaster. It could mean the end of the world.

You know the MSM is praying for it. Nothing will make their ratings higher at MSDNC and CNN than Trump tweeting.

They can outrage daily and watch their following and ratings jump.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Can’t wait! Even though I’m just a twit, not a tweeter. Timing timing timing. Koinkidinks?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I don't Think WE have ANYTHING to Worry About Now .........*)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

edit on 10000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: nvmd

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
OMG NO!!!!! Mean tweets!?!? I thought we had moved on.org from that, in that I mean we progressed to suppress that kind of thought.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
They’re stupid for banning him in the first place.

Whatever happened to the saying ‘give them just enough rope to hang themselves’?

Donald Trump would’ve already totally hang himself, if only they let him keep his Twitter account.

edit on 25-4-2022 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Liberal's biggest fears..

Trump back on Twitter
Trump wins 2024
DeSantis wins 2028 and 2032
Congress stays Republican majority the whole time

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Trump back on Twitter
Trump wins 2024

The end of the WEF (klaus schwabby etc :barf
and all the 'elites' hanging
if only

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

The end of the WEF (klaus schwabby etc :barf
and all the 'elites' hanging
if only

The left playing silly games can only win silly prizes. Their biggest problem is they let a small minority rule the majority in what Americans see as social norms. Hollywood, Twitter, liberal social media all want these far left extreme views to be the norm for America and even life long liberals are saying WTF!!!

That is why they are done for a good while unless they get their act together. The leadership on the left want to hobnob with every special interest groups and just ignore the actual main liberal body of voters.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I believe that Twitter amplified Trumps troubles on a social level and this detrimental hype fueled the Jan 6th tragedy and his opponents drive to remove him from power. He obviously couldnt see this himself but I remember at the time, watching Trumps tweets, thinking, man this guy is getting launched outta control, like a misguided rocket, cant he see how clownish this is starting look? It kept decaying too, like, each week was worse than the last. When Twitter banned Trump they probably did him a lot more good than he will ever realize.

In other words, if Trump never went on Twitter and avoided making social media a personal thing, he probably would be in office right now.
edit on 26-4-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
What's interesting is that President Trump's advisors believe he said he wouldn't return to Twitter, solely to make the Board of Directors more open to selling the company to Elon Musk. In short...He's returning.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

Twitter's blog described the Tweets that got President Trump permanently banned just after the January 6th protest.

Here: blog.twitter.com...

You can see why even the desperate witch-hunting Jan 6th committee couldn't find any Trump tweets from that time period to help them achieve their goal, which is to damage both Trump, and the Republican brand.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Trump back on Twitter
Trump wins 2024

Imagine the responses Donald Trump would post to President Biden's deceitful, and lie-filled Tweets!

I've never been a Twitter subscriber, but I think Joe Biden would have more "followers", because people would want to see former President Trump's responses. (Biden might stop Tweeting all together, LOL.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join