It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No common sense no future no defence force.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I was just wondering about "trans-men", and at what point they have to register for the select service in the US should conscription be necessary, and I was quite shocked to get the following Google answer:

US citizens or immigrants who are born male and changed their gender to female are still required to register. Individuals who are born female and changed their gender to male are not required to register.

So all the woke pretense and social experiments is really just for peacetime.
As soon as the doo-doo hits the fan it's business as historical.

Not saying either gender, or "trans" are unfit for some kind of military service, but ultimately it should be segregated for most things.

edit on 26-4-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In South Africa, since the SANDF took over, I'm ashamed to say.
Nothing to do with gender, just basic living conditions:

A MILITARY base in Pretoria, which is being threatened with invasion by civilians and pillaging, has been forced to generate its own electricity and install water tanks for its day-to-day needs. The Portfolio Committee on Defence and Military Veterans visited the Special Forces School in Murrayhill on Saturday. Story continues below Advertisment The Special Forces School trains operatives to be combat-ready for deployment anywhere in the country within a short space of time. The visit by the committee included a walkabout in the Urban Trail

www.iol.co.za... 9ed825f2c0e

www.defenceweb.co.za...
edit on 27-4-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Even before the vaccine rollout finding fit for combat people, was getting difficult, how bad it is now nobody has a clue. Mabey that was why women were cleared for combat duties. But the general drop off in even educational achievement is another thing, I often wonder if the literacy rate is lower than it was fifty years ago. Mainly because of the screen time.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Common sense is not eliminating half of the brains in this country from service based on gender.

Common sense is realizing that only a moron thinks that war is only won by muscle.

Common sense is laughing at the idea that a rugby team and a military are in any way compatible.

Common sense is knowing that it is downright stupid to be a misogynist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join