It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No common sense no future no defence force.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Think about it you have two rugby teams, one is all men and the other is fifty fifty composed of men and women. Who is most likely to win. There is a very high probability that the all-men team would win. So what happens in a combat situation. When you have an army that is composed of women that are supposed to be in a combat situation just like the men . Then what happens in the real world when this is the trend. This just retired Sergent claims that it is failing as a fighting force. In fact, the US army is being politically set up to fail.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
At least the men and women will be getting equal pay under their new communist regime.
:clownworld:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I love Terrance popps videos.

Physical standards have been lowered so woman can pass the training. This will get them and their fellow soldiers killed but hey, all hail diversity.
The military is having extreme difficulties keeping soldiers enlisted because of all of the changes.

Well, we had a good run.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes the Military is being purposefully watered down that is obvious , it was happening even before I got out .

Woman are suitable for certain roles in the military e.g.

Intelligence Officers
or pretty much any Job that is not direct combat, with the exception of Snipers , the Russians used Woman as Snipers during WW2 very successfully .

It's not anything sexist , it's just that woman lack the aggression , Strength and emotional control to be in combat not to mention Men have a terrible habit of trying to protect the Woman during life or death situations .

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Na,

Women are fine in the military. Trust me.

www.pinterest.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
just finished watching that video
sad to hear it 1st hand what i suspected to be going on
coming from this guy...it's even worse

interesting he references the 82nd over in poland as reality rears it's head

women in combat positions...i'm sure a few earn their position as worthy
but this in charge of combat forces when they aren't capable themselves
yeah i'm not sure i'd have much to do with that
add in during certain parts of a month when a female's emotional instability might create a new fog of war

it's like the whole house of cards are falling apart

thanks for posting the video

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Convince them they are divorcing the enemy.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Two years ago I had the sad experience of hitting a deer on a secondary highway.

20 years ago I would have put it out of its misery with my ,223 that I always had under my truck seat. Not anymore. I could think of at least three charges I’d face if I did such a thing.

It was thrashing around in the middle of the road and unsafe to approach. I called the cops.

A short while later a woman RCMP officer arrived. Really pleasant and professional. But she couldn’t shoot the deer.

I explained to her that the animal was suffering and it should be dispatched ASAP. I said that either her or myself would need to shoot. She actually considered letting me do it with her shotgun. (On the road so their procedure is to use a shotgun)

Eventually she shot it while bawling her eyes out. I consoled her for a while and explained that it was for the best and that it was suffering.

I felt sorry for her. She didn’t give me a ticket when we parted ways.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Yes the Military is being purposefully watered down that is obvious , it was happening even before I got out .

Intelligence Officers
or pretty much any Job that is not direct combat, with the exception of Snipers , the Russians used Woman as Snipers during WW2 very successfully .

It's not anything sexist , it's just that woman lack the aggression , Strength and emotional control to be in combat not to mention Men have a terrible habit of trying to protect the Woman during life or death situations .

I got a solution. implanting testosterone in them to up aggression.(joke) but it could work if done.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This just retired Sergent claims that it is failing as a fighting force. In fact, the US army is being politically set up to fail.

Our military branches have been decimated. People think an increase of #13 million is staggering, but don't take into account the inflation that has further reduce the money our defenses need to operate.

The Pentagon has been operating under a continuing resolution ever since fiscal 2022 began on Oct. 1. The current one expires on Feb. 18.

One by one, the uniformed leaders of each branch of the military told Congress what a year-long continuing resolution would do.

The Marine Corps would have to delay and cancel personnel transfers and reduce incentive pay and bonuses. Its modernization plans would stall, which Commandant Gen. David Berger said would increase risk.

“Under a full-year CR we will delay acquisition of critical Marine Corps force design programs.”

As other nations have dramatically increased support of military and development of new technology, our military is having to reduce personnel.

The Navy’s Gilday said a year-long CR would dangerously delay efforts to replace its Ohio-class nuclear submarines and upgrade its naval shipyards, just when China’s submarine technology is moving briskly ahead.

“The once-in-a-century work we are doing on our public shipyards will come to a stop,” Gilday said, including on the new Columbia-class ballistic missile subs.

“That program has no margin, as it replaces submarines that have been in the water for four decades,” he said.

Gilday also said a year-long CR would force the Navy toreduce the number of new sailors by 75 percent and halve the number of planned personnel transfers around the fleet.

The CR ( continuing resolution) this administration is forcing on our defense branches has obvious consequences, and whomever is in charge knows full well what they will be, IMO.

Gen. C.Q. Brown, the Air Force chief of staff, said that a year-long continuing resolution would cost the service $3.5 billion; the service’s enacted 2021 budget is about $152.8 billion, according to fiscal year 2022 budget documents. It would freeze 78 “new start” programs, including the new Ground Based Strategic Deterrent ICBM, which would be delayed past its planned 2029 start. The B-21 new strategic bomber would also be delayed by up to a year, Brown said.

Such a CR would likely drain $1 billion from Air Force spending on personnel, Brown said. Among other effects, training for service members in the Air National Guard and reserves “would be curtailed or canceled,” he said.[/ex
Giving so much military equipment to Ukraine, knowing the funds aren't there to replace any for our own defense seems to mean TPTB no longer want to be a world power. Gee, I wonder who's going to rise to the top?

Pentagon Comptroller Mike McCord said a full-year CR would most deeply hurt weapon projects—including hypersonic missiles and space satellites—necessary to keep pace with Chinese and Russian advancements.

There's so much more to learn and think about in the link.
[www.defenseone.com...]

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

edit on 4 25 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: Replied in wrong thread

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bounder

Have a speaker blast the battlefield with 'calm down, you're being irrational'.

edit on 26-4-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Think about it you have two rugby teams, one is all men and the other is fifty fifty composed of men and women. Who is most likely to win. There is a very high probability that the all-men team would win. So what happens in a combat situation. When you have an army that is composed of women that are supposed to be in a combat situation just like the men . Then what happens in the real world when this is the trend. This just retired Sergent claims that it is failing as a fighting force. In fact, the US army is being politically set up to fail.www.bitchute.com...

Affirmative Action destroyed the military WAAAAAY before men vs women..!!..

Without racism, my family is mixed with 5 races..

But, when I was in the USMC, some of the dark green Marines could not swim... AT ALL.. and during swim qualification the failure rate was 80%.

12 out of the 15 could not swim.. and we wondered..

How did you pass boot camp? The failures came back a second day.. 12 marines WHO got a second day to learn to swim, none of them ever passed the minimum!.
And their qualifications were FORGED... This was the MODUS OPERANDI of the USMC was to GREASE the SKIDS..

I was pissed off out of the lack of integrity.. I learned that week that things like blanket rules for all was.............racist.....

So, it disgusted me beyond anything and then to see how it expanded..

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Affirmative Action destroyed the military WAAAAAY before men vs women..!!..

Without racism, my family is mixed with 5 races..

But, when I was in the USMC, some of the dark green Marines could not swim... AT ALL.. and during swim qualification the failure rate was 80%.

12 out of the 15 could not swim.. and we wondered..

How did you pass boot camp? The failures came back a second day.. 12 marines WHO got a second day to learn to swim, none of them ever passed the minimum!.
And their qualifications were FORGED... This was the MODUS OPERANDI of the USMC was to GREASE the SKIDS..

I was pissed off out of the lack of integrity.. I learned that week that things like blanket rules for all was.............racist.....

So, it disgusted me beyond anything and then to see how it expanded..

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Intelligence Officers or pretty much any Job that is not direct combat, with the exception of Snipers , the Russians used Woman as Snipers during WW2 very successfully .

No. No they are not.

Making exceptions ... for exceptionalism's sake ... is exactly what got us here in the first place.

NO GURLZ ALOUD

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

edit on 4/26/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Oh, you sexist men. Learn this lesson:- atop of the range, special forces soldier against a woman??? Hand to hand combat (very, very rare nowadays) the man would win. Weapon against weapon (the norm nowadays + stand off killing) it really makes no difference, woman, 12 year old boy or girl, pull the trigger, the man dies. It don't take muscle or brawn to pull a trigger the bullet kills you just the same.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst
I was surprised to see the line of people who failed swim qual. Definitely not a stereotype! Lol I went to the river a few years back and I was told I treaded water around the boat for four hours. I do not remember this as I was extremely enebriated. I later projectile vomited blood all over my kitchen and went to the hospital. Anyways...swim qual one baby woo!

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Intelligence Officers

A scientific study showed too that women don’t experience the blood lust phenomenon which is a state male soldiers enter upon seeing their comrades killed and is one of heightened accuracy and likely victory. Small difference but could mean victory or defeat.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join