It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Trump Pushing the Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Trump was part of the plan. Hell, Ivanka is a young global leader and Jared ran the unconstitutional track and trace surveillance at the white house.
Trump cried fake news for years, but could have stopped it at any time by reinstating Smith-Mundt.
He could have declared antifa a terrorist organization as he said he was, but never did. Instead, he protected his long time business partner, Soros.
The guy stays in scripted interviews on "safe" channels. He likes being on with Maria Bartiromo, who is in the CFR, even though Fox lost massive viewership because they proved to be anti-people.
Not only did he give the elites an unnecessary bailout (largest ever), but he did so over a theoretical virus, never isolated, with a 99%+ survivability rate. Topped that off by giving them 100% liability immunity. He knew that they had to change the definition of pandemic to make it fit, and he knew that the fatality rate didn't warrant liability immunity or any rushed vaccines.
He saw the flu disappear and the numbers getting applied to covid just like we did.
I would have to assume that Trump is brain-dead to believe that he didn't know. He had access to better information than us. People can say he was misled, but again, I would have to assume he's brain-dead. Trump is smart enough to run a multi-billion dollar global enterprise, but is misled by fake PCR tests being uses the wrong way, redefining pandemic, never isolated viruses with genomes created by a computer, and "innocent" patents that literally tells you what it can do. Then, he was misled into handing trillions of taxpayer money to elites and conceding power to the medical community over it all. Sorry, I'm not even finished and I'm at a point where there is absolutely no way I think he was misled. The guy isn't a moron.
The list is long with Trump. He knew what he was doing.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox
your reply here i find very respectful

my reference to angering the globsalist was made with his withdrawing from the paris accord
surely alot of globalist crafting/energy went into it

one of the 1st things...and i do mean 1st things biden did on jan 21st after merely taking office on jan 20th
was by executive fiat rejoined it

so that in and of itself does lay an example of where trump was in the way ( delaying ) the globalist push over what little might be left of our us sovereignty
the paris accord was adopted in 2015
sept 3rd 2016 obama signed on
june 1st 2017 trump withdraws.....( hillary wouldn't of withdrawn )
jan 21st 2021 1st official day in office biden signs to rejoin
those 4 points say something

how ugly to the people this paris accord is...is now to be felt

trump had many a mole and darn near every 3 letter agency against him
many surrounding him were nothing more then saboteurs or laying in wait under disguise

the justice dept has been hijacked a long time ago so it's of no surprise these SCOTUS picks from
" the list to pick from " in the end turned out to be "turncoats"...if that is by or under threat...i'd never know
but i do suspect

edit on 26-4-2022 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
one last note here from me
no matter how much or attempts to smear trump if he went on the ticket

he would be the 1st presidential candidate i'd be voting for a 3rd time for
with hopes he'd take off his gloves this round and go after the globalist's " foreign n domestic "

so if your thread and post is covertly an advanced smear campaign here
best-o-luck to ya

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Notice how Trump DID NOT pardon Julian Assange?

Trump is a fraud.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yeah , Baaa......

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Of course he’s defending it. Right or wrong, it was an impressive achievement of his administration. He never forced anyone to take it; he never instituted vaccine passports; he never pushed the unvaccinated to the margins of society.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Trump is pushing the Pro-Abortion, Anti-Gun, Pro-Vax Dr. Oz for US Senate in PA too. Very strange, considering OZ isn't the only Republican running for US Senator in that race.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy
had he only called martial law

Trump was friends with the Clintons (probably more Bill's than Hillary's)

He has to own the vaccinations (not really vaccinations). No one other than Trump was President at the time.

As for Martial Law ... you'd have to be in control of the military to actually pull that one off. Trump wasn't bright enough to realize GEN Milley was diametrically opposed to him. Or, if he was, WTF to do about that.

He went along ... to keep going along. As someone else already said, "He was, more or less, a puppet."

edit on 2642022 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
a reply to: nugget1

Trump was part of the plan. Hell, Ivanka is a young global leader and Jared ran the unconstitutional track and trace surveillance at the white house.
Trump cried fake news for years, but could have stopped it at any time by reinstating Smith-Mundt.
He could have declared antifa a terrorist organization as he said he was, but never did. Instead, he protected his long time business partner, Soros.
The guy stays in scripted interviews on "safe" channels. He likes being on with Maria Bartiromo, who is in the CFR, even though Fox lost massive viewership because they proved to be anti-people.
Not only did he give the elites an unnecessary bailout (largest ever), but he did so over a theoretical virus, never isolated, with a 99%+ survivability rate. Topped that off by giving them 100% liability immunity. He knew that they had to change the definition of pandemic to make it fit, and he knew that the fatality rate didn't warrant liability immunity or any rushed vaccines.
He saw the flu disappear and the numbers getting applied to covid just like we did.
I would have to assume that Trump is brain-dead to believe that he didn't know. He had access to better information than us. People can say he was misled, but again, I would have to assume he's brain-dead. Trump is smart enough to run a multi-billion dollar global enterprise, but is misled by fake PCR tests being uses the wrong way, redefining pandemic, never isolated viruses with genomes created by a computer, and "innocent" patents that literally tells you what it can do. Then, he was misled into handing trillions of taxpayer money to elites and conceding power to the medical community over it all. Sorry, I'm not even finished and I'm at a point where there is absolutely no way I think he was misled. The guy isn't a moron.
The list is long with Trump. He knew what he was doing.

I can't argue with a single thing you have said, however I consider how complex running a country of 340+ million people has to be. No one person could possible keep that volume of information in his head, and thus he chooses advisors....the experts that crunch the numbers and bring the facts with ideas for a game plan.
Who brought Trump the Covid numbers? Who told him this looked like the deadliest pandemic since the plague? Who suggested that Fauci was the best guy on the planet to run the show?

It looks to me like the majority he trusted in his cabinet just fed his ego as they set him up for failure while planning ways to enrich themselves off of his complete political inexperience. His inability to discern who around him was there to help, and who was there to do harm was his greatest failing as POTUS. It's a dirty, dirty game that Donald J. Trump is far from qualified to play, IMHO.

To be a high-ranking politician requires a personality based on high degree of corruption. You have to be 'one of them' to get past State Governor, and prove the degree of corruption your willing to stoop to in order to climb the ladder. The 'machine' is very good at white-washing and hiding that corruption- unless you tick off someone with more power, then you're out as fast as you can say Andrew Cuomo.

For politicians, it's the party first, power second, money last. There is no shortage of people on the planet, so citizens are really of no concern.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
i can go along with that

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"The calm before the (cyklo) storm"
Mispelt i know what diff does it make.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Die hard 'Trumper' here.
But he lost me on the injection BS....and his behavior during the CV BS during and to this day.....

I sure hope DeSantis runs in 2024....however, if it is Trump, he will have my vote because the alternative is suicide for this country.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You get it. Too much left vs right mess. There’s only us and them. a reply to: Wisenox

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Like his Milley appointment, Trump really screwed up with his Bill Barr appointment.....

Even though he has some sort of "street cred", he appointed 2 traitors to very important posts.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Like his Milley appointment, Trump really screwed up with his Bill Barr appointment.....

Even though he has some sort of "street cred", he appointed 2 traitors to very important posts.

His choice for Chief of Staff and reliance on retired Flag Officers was his undoing in my eyes. Everyone of his 'buddies' wound up melting down on him too.

Trump's almost always been an attention-getter/entertainer. When he let Clinton walk I gave up on him as a new political pioneer.

Now, I only hope he doesn't get in the way of a potential hopeful (not that I see one of those on the horizon). Might wind up voting for him a third time.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
President Trump made the vaccine available ASAP. He saved lives. I still have yet to see any vaccinated person die from Covid, or from anything else for that matter. How come myself, my partner, and our friends haven't seen anyone vaccinated die from anything, or have any complications for that matter.

I have seen vaccinated friends/coworkers get it, but none were hospitalized or died. I have also seen plenty of our unvaxed coworkers and friends super sick, hospitalized, and we know multiple people who died from it.

All these anti Vax threads, because they are 'killing tons of people', yet I have never seen one vaccinated person have a negative reaction. Still waiting for mRNA AIDS to start killing everyone. That post was weeks ago, and by now we should all be dying from it.

Thank you President Trump.

edit on 27-4-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join