It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P. Archie 2004-2022

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Heart goes out to you BrokenCircles. So hard to let go of something that allows you to love it unconditionally.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your furry friend. They are our best friends many times. I do believe he is heaven running around with all the other animals! My cat Marley is 9 years old, and that day is already dreaded. Will be lost without him as he follows me everywhere I go and is a part of everything I do. Hang on to those cute and funny moments and they will get you through a little easier!

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this. It is hard especially when they have been there so long. Had one for almost 14 years also and it was a tough one.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oh no!! RIP Archie. Someone who was clearly loved and adored by anyone lucky enough to know him

Don't even second guess yourself my friend, you did the right thing trying to keep him going as much as you could. Look at it this way, you gave him more months of life and he gave you more months of loyal and steadfast companionship without needlessly prolonging suffering. The places we make in our hearts for these little ones will stay with you forever, you will always recognize personality traits in other felines/people/events and think about him

In that sense, they are never truly gone. Although I have no doubt he is dearly missed
edit on 4/26/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Archie looks like a Cool-Ass Cat!

I can imagine many wonderful moments spent together with him...

Relaxing watching a movie together.

Feeling him curl around your calf as you prepare his favorite meal.

Him telling you to come pet him with his eyes and you obeying like a well trained attentive slave-human...

His wry smile as he watches you scoop his litter..

These may be general moments ..

But they are the moments we remember..

And I like to think he will as well in some shape or form..

I am as sorry for your loss as I am consoled that Ser Archie is at peace.

/cyber hugs

Sincerely,
~joe

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ima cat dude and have had to "put down" my friend.
Trust me, if he passed normally then you have definitely dodged a mental bullet.
Holding a paw while cooing goodbyes is fkn tough.

Condolences to the loss of whom was most certainly considered family

b

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

A big hug to you as well Bspiracy

I know it all too well

It makes me appreciate This 20-some pound purring ball of orange fur on my lap all that much more. We are so lucky to have the time we do with them. He will get my night clothes full of hair and Mrs Burns will force me to use one of those sticky roller brush things before going to bed. Nevermind that the Cat will most certainly be joining us at some point and imparting all sorts of hair..

The weird things you will never ever forget
edit on 4/26/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sorry your buddy is gone,losing a pet really, really is rough.Sure do miss my dogs that have passed.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Aww man I’m sorry .
I can see quite a bit of character in the photos.
And a little heart on his nose.
What a beautiful cat.

You’ll miss him of course, but what a long and great life he had. You were both lucky.

I’ve got an older kitty too, sweetest little guy.
He still rumbles with my younger cat. And our dog.

My condolences

top topics

<< 1   >>

join