It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanghai: Green fences baffle locked down residents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The story I am getting here is that Shanghai has implemented a 'Zero Covid' policy. The city has been separated and sealed off into districts and regions. As for what happens to those people shipped out? Crowded conditions with less resources and support than the bungled and inadequate resource distribution in the city I guess?

The area commanders are in a race to become the first to declare zero covid and rise in CCP status. There is some rough play going on and many things getting missed with this strict direction. How unrealistically stupid this plan is a start. Even if this could be achieved, just how long will it last? Is Shanghai just going to seal itself from the rest of the world forever?

With official population of Shanghai at around 25M, some estimate the unofficial population is closer to 35M. Could this lockdown be more about targeting the unofficial population? Maybe it is just about population reduction in general?

It is getting onto a month since this lockdown began. Lot of people running out of food and other important things, which gets a lot more dangerous than covid. Whatever it is exactly that motives the people pushing this agenda, covid makes a convenient excuse. How far can the government go until the people push back? Will they be too divided to be effective?

Famine does have a reputation of toppling governments.

Definitely over the top control measures, 51 new COVID deaths in a Shanghai population of 25 plus million.

State of Georgia 10 million-plus we had 47 COVID deaths on April 22nd.

With Shanghai's population density of 3500 per square kilometer to Georgia's 56, LOL Georgia has been opened up since last July.

Crazy it makes no sense....

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Crazy people. But so are people here. I hear people saying they can't believe this is happening to those poor people and how can they allow it, meanwhile some people locked themselves away when they were told they had to so what's the diff? I didn't see a lot of people here pushing back. Still don't. was at the beach yesterday and saw a woman wearing a mask and a face shield still.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabretoothrabbit
Crazy people. But so are people here. I hear people saying they can't believe this is happening to those poor people and how can they allow it, meanwhile some people locked themselves away when they were told they had to so what's the diff? I didn't see a lot of people here pushing back. Still don't. was at the beach yesterday and saw a woman wearing a mask and a face shield still.

LOL the difference is the Chinese government is physically locking people in their building trying to adhere to a Zero Covid policy and it makes no sense

So tell me when they build fences around your building?

More importantly how many COVID deaths a day are happening in your community?

That's the difference China is forcing a Zero COVID policy on Shanghai and are about to do the same on Beijing.

LOL even Fauci knows Zero Covid policy is impossible.

www.bloomberg.com...

Here’s the latest news from the pandemic.

China’s spreading outbreak stokes fear of Beijing lockdown

Fear of Beijing lockdown rips through markets

Why nasal sprays are poised to be the next Covid weapon

Shanghai’s latest indignity
It started, as many things do in China, in a group chat.

Residents living in the same housing compounds, all of whom have been locked down in their homes for weeks now in Shanghai as the city battles its worst virus outbreak ever, started to ask in group chats this week if others had fallen ill after eating government food rations.

One after another, people across several neighborhoods in the eastern half of the city reported that they had suffered diarrhea and stomach pains after consuming items like braised duck and meatballs sent out by local officials to alleviate food shortages.

Soon, the topic became a top-trending item on China’s Twitter-like Weibo platform, fueled by furious Shanghai residents who’ve endured weeks of confinement with no regular access to food or basic medical care. Neighborhood committees issued notices for residents to throw out the food items, while district officials opened a probe into the care packages.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ya I know there's that difference so it's even crazier that people locked down and acted like there were fences keeping them in even though there weren't. no worries, I build enough of my own fences and covid deaths? no idea, I don't believe the #'s are real.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well at least you knuckleheads stopped talking about the no no squares…

Seriously though, this is getting more and more bazaar each day.

Part of me is like “welp, the CCP is gonna CCP” and the other part, ( the part that read too much Stephen King as a kid)
Is starting to freak out.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Maybe their motivation isn't control over COVID but control over people.

Physical isolation and fear work on your brain to make you open to suggestions and mind control.

It really does change your brain chemistry.
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabretoothrabbit

Ya I know there's that difference so it's even crazier that people locked down and acted like there were fences keeping them in even though there weren't. no worries, I build enough of my own fences and covid deaths? no idea, I don't believe the #'s are real.

Errr okay...

So let's explore that, you said you don't believe the #'s are real?

All I'm saying is these are the approximate numbers being reported in news sources, not sure why they would lie? my point remains it's such a low number even if true they should be able to power through it.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

LOL even Fauci knows Zero Covid policy is impossible.

So why sell it that way on the international stage?

I do expect those at the top directing what is going on know exactly what they are doing. Perhaps it is an easier than saying 'Thinning the Herd' or 'Culling the Population'?

For the rest that are following through on these orders, are they really suffering from some kind of mass psychotic delusion? Years of propaganda, fake news and constant fear has left them so dazed and confused about reality as they just blindly follow orders these days?

I have meet a few people so caught up in the propaganda, their brain cannot process any conflicting information. Any discussion just gets deleted as they get wrapped up in hate and anger. These people are casualties of the information war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join