It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanghai: Green fences baffle locked down residents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What are the chances this is from or because of something else? Lockdown BS doesn't really work on COVID. or atleast here in America it really didn't

www.forbes.com... re-pointless/?sh=2ae514b1329e

So what is China's motivation here?

is it as simple as they know the vaccine doesn't work and/or they can't vaccinate everybody so this is the only recourse?

Much more like they are testing control methods...among other things

www.bbc.com...

Authorities battling Shanghai's latest Covid outbreak have installed fences to restrict the population's movement.

Green barriers have appeared without warning outside buildings where those inside are forbidden from leaving.

One resident told the BBC a green fence appeared inside his locked-up compound three days ago without any explanation.

For weeks Shanghai's 25 million-strong population has been shut in their homes while officials try to contain the city's worst Covid surge to date.

Images of workers in white hazmat suits sealing entrances to the city's housing blocks and closing off streets with green fencing have spread in recent days on Chinese social media.

Many of the fences, which are around two-metres tall, were installed around buildings designated as "sealed areas" where at least one person has tested positive for Covid-19.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Unlike the Democrats and Biden the CCP knows fences work !
edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think they are more concerned than the rest of the world about shrunken testicles and the other long-term health problems that a covid infection can cause.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The one thing that comes to my mind is preventing people from seeing what is going on around the country. Another genocide program to reduce population? Or trying to prevent another, totally unrelated virus from escaping?

It's China; nobody knows, or seems to care. Ukraine is the event bleeding hearts are supposed to focus on, not China continuing to do what it's always done.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I think they are more concerned than the rest of the world about shrunken testicles

So they need to prevent old age .

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Here's what some of these look like.
In some buildings that have foreigners living in them, they revolted by screaming non stop at the hazmat crews down below and scared them enough to remove the fences. They took down the blockades and left the area in fear.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I think they are more concerned than the rest of the world about shrunken testicles

We just have research done on animals so far, but real world human data should be available soon. So far, it does not look like old age is the problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

We just have research done on animals so far, but real world human data should be available soon. So far, it does not look like old age is the problem.

Take my word for it , it is.
One may not get Da'Vid .
But the effects of old age are world wide and stretch back throughout all history .
edit on 4/24/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Chinese overkill.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I agree that it is commonly accepted among the medical community that aging shrinks the testicles, but it is young animals being used in the labs for the research I was talking about.
edit on 24 4 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I think they are more concerned than the rest of the world about shrunken testicles and the other long-term health problems that a covid infection can cause.

Shrunken testicles? Is this the same China that was put limits on the number of children?

now concerned over testicle size?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There are internet rumours going around that the city of Xian is locked down and ebola is on the go but after their last charade fool me one and all that !!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
There are internet rumours going around that the city of Xian is locked down and ebola is on the go but after their last charade fool me one and all that !!!!

Who knows? but I think we all know if China was hit by a superbug they couldn't control, they wouldn't tell anybody.

That said Im thinking this is just a control measure, case totals seem low for a city with a large population.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The worry is they are retooling those factories for war and strangling the supply to the west with a diversion like COVID

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will take 25 million Chinese to revolt over this. It's taking a lot longer than I would imagine. But my geopolitics is very elementary

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Shrunken testicles? Is this the same China that was put limits on the number of children?

now concerned over testicle size?

I'm sure they are concerned all the way to the extent of controlling whose is shrinking.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I agree that it is commonly accepted among the medical community that aging shrinks the testicles, but it is young animals being used in the labs for the research I was talking about.

ha! not if they have big ones made of brass, like mine!

i can clack them together...

to play stormy weather..
i forget the rest, sorry.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

It's obviously due to the protests before pandemic. This is absolutely about control.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

So what is China's motivation here?

Protect the elderly and those with pre existing conditions.

Oh and the children ya ya can't forget to say the children.
That whole humanitarian thingy is mandatory PR.

Someone has to show Biden how it's done.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The story I am getting here is that Shanghai has implemented a 'Zero Covid' policy. The city has been separated and sealed off into districts and regions. As for what happens to those people shipped out? Crowded conditions with less resources and support than the bungled and inadequate resource distribution in the city I guess?

The area commanders are in a race to become the first to declare zero covid and rise in CCP status. There is some rough play going on and many things getting missed with this strict direction. How unrealistically stupid this plan is a start. Even if this could be achieved, just how long will it last? Is Shanghai just going to seal itself from the rest of the world forever?

With official population of Shanghai at around 25M, some estimate the unofficial population is closer to 35M. Could this lockdown be more about targeting the unofficial population? Maybe it is just about population reduction in general?

It is getting onto a month since this lockdown began. Lot of people running out of food and other important things, which gets a lot more dangerous than covid. Whatever it is exactly that motives the people pushing this agenda, covid makes a convenient excuse. How far can the government go until the people push back? Will they be too divided to be effective?

Famine does have a reputation of toppling governments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join