It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Minorities Buy More Guns, Dems Fear They Will Turn Into Republicans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Appears the Democrats are catching on that all the fear and chaos they created and supported is causing their voting base to arm themselves. Now they are getting scared that they may want to keep them and vote against the gun grabbers.

Karma.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

A survey from The National Shooting Sports Foundation found that a record 5.4 million Americans were first-time gun buyers in 2021.

The survey found a huge uptick in those buying guns were African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Asian-Americans.

This is at odds with the Democrat gun-control agenda.

Democrats are now worried that the more people of color buy guns, the more likely they will become Republicans.

www.axios.com...

The big picture: That more people of color are exercising their Second Amendment rights could spell trouble for Democrats, who already suffered losses among these demographics in key battleground states in 2020.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Owning a firearm comes with weight. Literally and figuratively. That responsibility that one brings upon themselves completely has a way of spreading into other areas of their lives.

Its like a literal freedom seed.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Minorities are now becoming aware of how President Biden is PRAISING Republicans. They can sense that "Republican" actions with self-defense, and other life events, are the way to go.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Saw a 26% approval rating with Latinos, they have lost them.

The more progressives rally around the insanity biden spits out the more regular folks are rallying and saying oh Heck no.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Lol

2nd line

Ha-haa

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Appears the Democrats are catching on that all the fear and chaos they created and supported is causing their voting base to arm themselves. Now they are getting scared that they may want to keep them and vote against the gun grabbers.

A natural reaction to a fabricated problem. The Demoncrats/Reehmocrats dug their own hole. Of course they will claim that republicans dug it, again, And again and again and so forth ad nauseum.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Saw a 26% approval rating with Latinos, they have lost them.

The more progressives rally around the insanity biden spits out the more regular folks are rallying and saying oh Heck no.

It is LatinX , you bigot !!111 /s

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Surprise.

Democrats, lots of them, already own guns.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Owning a firearm comes with weight. Literally and figuratively. That responsibility that one brings upon themselves completely has a way of spreading into other areas of their lives.

Its like a literal freedom seed.

Maybe with the moderate left or what i call the rejected left (by the ruling left which is the extreme left). I dont expect much responsibility or accountability from these lunatics anymore with anything.

That would be like saying "Hmm, let me try and let this woman with neon blue/green w/e hair babysit my child. She might learn to be responsible because of it. Your child's funeral will be a lot more likely to happen then these people learning responsibility to be Very honest here.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Democrats are now worried that the more people of color buy guns, the more likely they will become Republicans.

Democrats are afraid of their own shadows. Around these new gun owners ... they should be.

There are two basics of a competent gun owner: Training & Practice

Owning a gun doesn't make one anything other than a gun owner ... a dangerous one or a deadly one.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yes, there are many left leaning gun owners. What you may be confusing is that most do not have a gun fetish. Highly unlikely you see them post pictures with the whole family posing with guns, or pictures of an arsenal of guns laid out on top of a flag or something.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Surprise.

Democrats, lots of them, already own guns.

So you're saying lots of democrats are hypocrites then?

They want to nix the second amendment, but own guns?

Or do they just want to take guns away from anyone who doesn't agree with them?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yes, there are many left leaning gun owners. What you may be confusing is that most do not have a gun fetish. Highly unlikely you see them post pictures with the whole family posing with guns, or pictures of an arsenal of guns laid out on top of a flag or something.

because patriotism is evil.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Bro just stop posting for a little bit. Sit this one out I think. You are so consistently on the wrong side of every single debate.

edit on 24-4-2022 by PurpleFox because: Phone

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Huh? Posting a holiday photo with your 8 year old daughter holding an AR is Patriotic?

You do realize, you can love your country and be Patriotic without wrapping yourself in the flag or making clothing from it?

I have to prove I'm Patriotic by taking photos of an arsenal of guns?

That's silly.

So all the gang members who post photos of themselves with weapons are super Patriots?
edit on 24-4-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My mother, who has never owed a gun or wanted one has been asking me to train her and get her a pistol.

She's an old lady who can't fend for herself. Democrats want her to stay disarmed and be a victim.

Democrats are causing this chaos and then telling people that defending themselves from it is racist.
edit on 4 24 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Huh? Posting a holiday photo with your 8 year old daughter holding an AR is Patriotic?

It can be...

You do realize, you can love your country and be Patriotic without wrapping yourself in the flag or making clothing from it?

You do realize that no one was saying otherwise?

I have to prove I'm Patriotic by taking photos of an arsenal of guns?

You do realize no one said you did?

That's silly.

I agree... so... stop saying silly things maybe?

So all the gang members who post photos of themselves with weapons are super Patriots?

And stop saying stupid things too...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

For many of them it's that they don't want to destroy their relationship with their Leftist friends and groups. If they posted photos of themselves and their guns, that would probably happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You do realize the person I responded to had said that Patriotism is evil to my post about why most leftists won't be posting pictures of their children with guns or an arsenal of guns as they don't have a gun fetish. That response implied that posting a picture is Patriotic. Hence my response that it is a silly belief.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Not likely, more likely is they do not have a gun fetish. Sure they have a gun for hunting and/or protection, but they are most likely not putting an AR in the hands of their small children to post on social media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join