It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Shortages and Food Processing Plant Fires – What’s Going On?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: visitedbythem

Where is this?

What? the genocide?
It was in Armenia and Turkey, if that is what you are asking. My family lived in Turkey near Harput. We were tipped off and left 3 years before all Armenians were murdered. I was warned on here never to put up the pictures of rows of young Armenian girls, stripped naked, raped, then nailed to crosses. The same type of cross that Christ was nailed to.

yeah, that was brutal.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Make a long story short:

Since about 2010-2012 extreme food contamination starts in US food manufacturing facilities.

The US FDA organization ignores thousands of complaints and in fact encourages more food contamination, during the Obama years.

Eventually enough Americans get their sabotage poo together and start attacking said food plantations that are making the poisoned and contaminated foods.

Make sense? Youre on your own now, the only solution is burn the cereal factory to the ground.
edit on 26-4-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
On a side note, the alphabet peeple who play word games to die for are partly to blame as they obtained power positions in food industries (we're talking ex-sports players, hedge fund folks and retired garines)

So these brain ow nuts started screwing with your food believing their superstitious nonsense and basically monopolize this industry niche, once everything fell into place nobody could stop them and nobody would oppose them.

But think about it. The people that run these food factories and advertisement campaigns are the same entertainers that you see on the magazines. And theyre laughing at you everytime you pour your bowl of cereal , at what youre eating, because it is 100% guaranteed not what it says on the ingredients.

You see how they are? One day they get a big free payday for jumpin around and throwin balls, next day theyre in your food pooin and spittin and after you eat their disgustingness they show up at your grocery store or pop up on the magazine cover smilin away at you as youre standing in line. These bastards are truly cheap sacks of CENSORED.
edit on 26-4-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They sure do got it made dont they? Tons of money, no accountability, no trustability, no consequences. Life couldnt get easier

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
were seeing population reduction in effect. obviously people might want to take the blinders off of the eyes before its too late. stores here in my state are running low on baby formulas. and for the women that cannot breastfeed there own kids. this makes me sad.
what is becoming really creepy to me is that the government plays dumb and lies saying inflation is getting better and more jobs created but what good are jobs if theres no resources to buy to live.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i agree with you 100%. the fact that these people we the people pay to protect us all and make sure the country runs well are clearly failing. are they this dumb? not a chance they know exactly what they are doing. my question is how many dinner tables gotta have empty plates before concern sets in?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
arizona.liveuamap.com...

Massive fire reported at distribution plant in Phoenix, Arizona. Emergency personnel on scene confirm a large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center. Flames can be seen from miles away

Video Link: 👉 twitter.com...

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: autopat51

I hope they’re good at hiding. Hope their bunkers aren’t found... People are going to be huuungry

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
On a side note, the alphabet peeple who play word games to die for are partly to blame as they obtained power positions in food industries (we're talking ex-sports players, hedge fund folks and retired garines)

So these brain ow nuts started screwing with your food believing their superstitious nonsense and basically monopolize this industry niche, once everything fell into place nobody could stop them and nobody would oppose them.

But think about it. The people that run these food factories and advertisement campaigns are the same entertainers that you see on the magazines. And theyre laughing at you everytime you pour your bowl of cereal , at what youre eating, because it is 100% guaranteed not what it says on the ingredients.

You see how they are? One day they get a big free payday for jumpin around and throwin balls, next day theyre in your food pooin and spittin and after you eat their disgustingness they show up at your grocery store or pop up on the magazine cover smilin away at you as youre standing in line. These bastards are truly cheap sacks of CENSORED.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Omelettes anyone?.. don't forget your side of hepatitis A strawberries. A full balanced breakfast is essential.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: emp89

Check out this post.

Those 200k birds are a drop in the bucket for the national supply. That's roughly 0.026% of the roughly 762 million birds available.

Tragedy more for the owner and those employed. Rebuilding is going to cost with the price of material right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join