It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When blood spills on Passover and Easter, it’s time to build the Temple

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We may see prophecy fulfilled soon with the building of the temple on the temple mount. This would be the place where the antichrist declares himself above god.

With the world quickly accelerating into chaos and lawlessness, it seems it is almost time.

www.jpost.com...

For thousands of years, Jews have been praying for a return to the Land of Israel. Over the last century, we have miraculously been restored to our homeland from the four corners of the earth, but are still awaiting the proper time to build the Temple.

Judaism is incomplete without the Temple, and Passover is a prime example, as Deuteronomy makes clear:

“You are not permitted to slaughter the Passover sacrifice in any of the settlements that Hashem your God is giving you; but at the place where Hashem your God will choose to establish His name, there alone shall you slaughter the Pesach sacrifice, in the evening, at sundown, the time of day when you departed from Egypt.” (Deuteronomy 16:5,6)

WIth more Christians coming alongside the Jews and becoming passionate about the need to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, we have a unique opportunity today.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I read that the Exodus story is historically false.

If so, a good portion of Judaism is built upon a false narrative.

What are your thoughts and findings on this claim?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You know those movies where a group of college friends decide to spend a weekend in an isolated cabin in the woods? Legend has it that exactly 13 years ago another group of college friends were killed at this very cabin. One of them finds a Ouiji board and says, "Hey, let's play. What could go wrong?"

I don't think the author of the article has seen any of those movies.
edit on 19-4-2022 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Some people think the exodus story is true. Obviously Egyptian history denies it happening but they tend to deny everything that makes Egypt look bad happening.
The Hebrews on the other hand recorded, every single thing, both good and bad.
The Hebrews being subjugated for decades, centuries, escaping from Egypt, thats not hard to believe, the miracles on the other hand, can believe that or not, its a personal choice I guess.

As for the temple in Jerusalem, I think thats a metaphor, I thing prophecy is talking something spiritual. I think Judaism is incomplete without Jesus and the temple is irrelevant.
I dont think christians should do more for Jews than say Palestinian people or any of the Arab peoples, Muslim or not. Think mainstream theology and prophecy are misunderstood on this

Just an opinion, could be wrong

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

If intrigued :

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wait wait wait wait. We keep waiting for that temple to get built. What's keeping it from being built. Ten years ago, twenty. How about forty or so years ago. If people of the Jewish faith want it and people of the Christian faith want it, what's keeping them.

I mean for all the fundamentalist sects in the US alone commanding millions and millions of people many of which are hoping to see Jesus return any day, what's keeping it from being built. I betcha that of all these fundy born again Christians put their money together they could come of with several billion dollars to fund it on a super scale.

So again I ask, what's the hold up, let's get started and quit all the pretty soon stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Egyptian history does show something, if you are wise, intelligent, and know where to look. Pharaohs eldest son died. He was next in line for the throne. Its written in stone. I found this long ago. If I remember correctly, there is a monument to him.
All you have to do is go look who took the throne after pharaoh. It wasn't his eldest son. It seems like it was a nephew, or another son who was not originally in line for the throne.

There is all kinds of evidence all over the place, just like with Christ. Multiple ancient historians have documented Biblical stories.
But, Believe what you want for now. You dont have long though. Damascus will be leveled soon. Temple will be rebuilt, although, an area on the mount will still be used by gentiles (Muslims)

PS : Jews were not allowed to own any property in Israel during the Ottoman Empire, until my family member created legal deeds, and sold the Jews property in the late 1800s. The Muslims went nuts over this, and the Sultan (Hamid the 2nd) stepped in and threatened to step down, if the Muslims continued to challenge may family member ( Hagop Kazazian Pasha (ruler). The argument Hagop used, was that it would be a source of tax income for the Empire, after a costly war with Russia ( over an issue at the church of Nativity, where my people were punching out the Russian Orthodox over a stolen star) My people have always loved hookin em up. Ive seen them light up other religious sects several times at that church. Real good fighters too.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hey Terry, I got an answer for you. Maybe they know that if they build it and Jesus doesn't come back, then what. What would happen to this cornerstone of their religions.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Hey Terry, I got an answer for you. Maybe they know that if they build it and Jesus doesn't come back, then what. What would happen to this cornerstone of their religions.

In the evangelical interpretation, not Jesus but a pretender is supposed to reaffirm the covenant amongst the many, in 1260 days breaking it by causing the ritual sacrifices to cease, declaring himself God, and installing his image on the wing of Temple. It's called the Abomination of Desolation. You should expect this person to be the Antichrist of Bible prophecy.

edit on 20-4-2022 by MisterBeef because: grammar

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Biltz, who popularized the Blood Moon theory, is portrayed, online, making funny hand signals. Just watching.

Speculation for 2nd Passover --

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

To thine own self be true.

He is at the temple now, seated at the right hand Of God the Father. The temple on Earth was a copy of the real one in Heaven. The one on Earth will be going up soon. They are preparing for it now. Stay alive for a few years and you will see it for yourself. Try not to change your story when you do my friend

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterBeef

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

In the evangelical interpretation, not Jesus but a pretender is supposed to reaffirm the covenant amongst the many, in 1260 days breaking it by causing the ritual sacrifices to cease, declaring himself God, and installing his image on the wing of Temple. It's called the Abomination of Desolation. You should expect this person to be the Antichrist of Bible prophecy.

The world will absolutely love the fake Christ too. Even the Jews, for a few years anyway, until he breaks the peace treaty. Dint forget about the two powerful witnesses too. Likely Elijah, and either Enoch, or Moses. That will raise some eyebrows. They will have power to bring fire from the sky, and to cause plagues, just like in Egypt. This is going to be fun to see.
Of course , the US may be destroyed by then, or just plain irrelevant, and weak, but Russia will still be around

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterBeef

So by these peoples belief system, the advent of the Anti-christ will also be triggered by the building of the temple. Did I get that right? Are they willing to put off the Second Coming by also putting off the coming of the anti-christ by putting off the building of the temple?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That's fine to believe I guess, though I recall back in the 70s when I was believing in this kind of thing that that physical temple was about to be built as well and here we are forty or so years along and still no physical temple.

To thine own self be true. Maybe the best advice I have ever heard. It has served me well over the years. Thanks for the boost.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well this is going to be extremely unpopular. I was just corrupted by minoring in religious studies at a public university.

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I read that article. Or one that said that.

www.discovermagazine.com... This one.

But it would actually be the 3rd attempt to rebuild a temple there since the original one built by King Solomon. With attempt two and three being destroyed by Babylonians and Romans respectively. With the latter (70 CE) destroying Jerusalem a mere 25 years before The Book of Revelations was written.

The "Hebrews", which is what they decided to call themselves after they split from Canaanite (Phoenician) polytheism and swapped Ba'al for Yahweh, took a lot of liberties to establish provenance.

The twelves tribes existed, and it was used later as a way to establish a land claim through a spun narrative that attempted to write out the annexation of Canaan by The New Kingdom of Egypt in favor of a story to backtrack the chosen bloodline. There are artifacts like maps and registers of family groups dating to antiquity. Though it was more beaurocracy, civil documents, and oratory for hundreds of years. The story of Moses dating as far back as 1210 BCE.

Much like this: www.gov.il...

Is it it any wonder Phoenicia rose from the ashes within a few generations of Egypt's withdrawal? Hebrews followed a few hundred years later with their "Exodus". They went different ways from the same historical 500 year subjugation. There was also 200 years between the end of the New Kingdom of Egypt and King Solomon. In that time occured the formation of the paleo-hebrew alphebet

* Hebrew is a lot like someone took phoecian and changed every letter, made new words, but still kept everything else about the language. Almost a deliberate corruption.

And they had every right. That's how every society and kingdom got started. Liberties taken with the reality of it all.

Everything establishing history up until Israel existed is very debatable to its authenticity. Establishing of provenance didn't have to contend with empirical fact checks. By The Book of Judges (written after Torah) everything is surprisingly accurate. Things that happened current to the writing like subjugation by Babylonians.
edit on 20-4-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

What makes me doubt is that no places or names were recorded. Even the wicked Pharaoh remains anonymous.

Not saying it isn’t possible there’s some truth in it though as a student and fan of history I would put this in the realm of mythology based on what I’ve read.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I am, thanks will take a look when I get a chance (dinner time here and some loud and hungry little mouths to feed)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

True. But the oratory and hatred of Egypt was real. For everyone they ruled over. Historically, Canaan had autonomy and "states" were Egypt was "Worship Pharoh". And Egypt went down in a way DESTINED to be a Hollywood movie for the time... And then again with Charlton Heston. They fell. Hitites fell. A bunch fell.

I really dont think where it happened to create the "folk tale" really matters. Prolonged bad luck for occupation forces may as well have been a bunch of plagues.

www.archaeology.org...

Sorry to keep butting in. Like religious history.

My view is Egypt was weakened in 1200 BCE. Only 50 years before the fall of their last military outpost. Drought, conflict, and disease was kicking their a** and several societies were allowed to take hold. Including the ancestors of who would later be known as Hebrews.

It's actually an even better story. Circumstances beyond their (Egypt's) control drove them back across the Sinai pennisula with their tail between their legs. That seems even more chosen.
edit on 20-4-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Thanks for the lengthy post and sharing, some interesting information in there!

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

True. But the oratory and hatred of Egypt was real. For everyone they ruled over. Historically, Canaan had autonomy and "states" were Egypt was "Worship Pharoh". And Egypt went down in a way DESTINED to be a Hollywood movie for the time... And then again with Charlton Heston. They fell. Hitites fell. A bunch fell.

I really dont think where it happened to create the "folk tale" really matters. Prolonged bad luck for occupation forces may as well have been a bunch of plagues.

www.archaeology.org...

Sorry to keep butting in. Like religious history.

My view is Egypt was weakened in 1200 BCE. Only 50 years before the fall of their last military outpost. Drought, conflict, and disease was kicking their a** and several societies were allowed to take hold. Including the ancestors of who would later be known as Hebrews.

It's actually an even better story. Circumstances beyond their (Egypt's) control drove them back across the Sinai pennisula with their tail between their legs. That seems even more chosen.

Never be sorry for “butting in” with relevant and interesting insights, I actually appreciate you’re more learned on the subject and willing to share it without being a tool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join