It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Call Saul (Final Season)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just finished episode 11. Good grief what a lot of commercials. Anyway, Walt and Jesse appear at long last.

Saul may have talked to Kim, not really sure. Didn't look like a good conversation if it was her. And more Carol Burnett.

A glimpse of the next episode, things don't look good for Saul.

Only two episodes left.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just watched the Penultimate episode. Emotional episode. Hard to believe their is only one more episode left.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Tonight is the final episode. Anybody else watching it?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Another era of great television comes to an end. Let’s just hope it’s a mind blowing send off.

I didn’t know how they were going to logically include Jesse and Mr White to the series at first… but now it seems so obvious. Just skip to the breaking bad time line.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I thought the series finale was pretty good. Kind of a happy ending, I think.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer
Came to this forum to make a thread but saw yours

It was just released on Netflix in Germany today, that last episode. I watched BCS from the first episode on something just tied me in. Watched Breaking Bad between the Seasons to be up to date. I have mixed feelings about the last episode, probably it's because I don't wanted BCS to end but it was clear it would end someday.

But I caught some beautiful references, namely the prison scene with the cig. Instantly knew this was intentional with the light and look the direction of the light. At the beginning it was top left to bottom right, that is in psychology a negative sign of not progressing. left to right upwards is seen as progressing. And that's what mirrors Jimmie's development.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join