It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook sucks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Transfer all your contacts to an email messenger with details so you don't get confused as to who is who and delete it as most most people only keep it or part of it for instant messaging and not wanting to lose contacts on it messaging like an instant messenger is something most all email accounts and servers can do.

I haven't had a formal account with them in nearly nine years kept getting hacked through that group junk that allowed those hacking that to hack into nearly everything else including personal and financial accounts left me dead in the water etc for about five months but I bounced back. If it wasn't for my bank card expiring making them lose access it would have been much longer. I had no idea how bad being paperless was relying solely on electronics as a means of doing everything until then. Phone hacked computer hacked can't get in either can't contact anyone I know or the institutions I did business with as they were a lot of miles or several states away.

I made one a few months ago as I needed to contact someone and that's the only way I knew how too then deleted it.

But yeah keep your paper trail, make back ups, and have a landline... I didn't and I learned from it. Getting hacked and identity stolen or destroyed puts you on everyone's naughty list bouncing the account as much as possible to make unrecoverable debt leads to not being able to make payments then credit companies file it and then authorities get alerted through bounced insurance if it isn't paid yearly in full if its a mortgage it's no different as your things come back as being worth more than misdemeanor money and those indebted want that stuff as payment.

I realized one moment not being on top of that stuff as far as back up can sink you as if nothing you own is yours and identity theft is really hard to prove as most of those sorts of attacks are for fun or people just playing or messing around and even though they hit on a very personal level it rarely if ever is a personal attack.

I didn't tell "friends or family" but after seeing how financial people alert the police then the police arrest you even though it's considered "your" property? It really isn't... Seeing it as a hard lesson and eye opener of how quick a small default your fault or not can lock you up under forfeiture laws in an instant bank and state still gets and makes money lawyers and holding institutions(jails and prisons) still get paid and make money and when that's all they truly serve and protect? You can see why some people call it evil.

What was I going say? Nothing in the world could have beaten any of that or prevented it... trying to explain it to the computer illiterate would have been like speaking a foreign language so I didn't bother with trying to explain it to anyone... but when online and a computer to most people is instant messaging and social networking and nothing else? Also computer illiterate and just as much of a target as I was even having two college degrees in the stupid things.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

<< 1   >>

join