It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"On the side of the angels" - phrase of intelligence professionals, denoting a righteous cause.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
My thoughts exactly. I would go further and add that the deceptive language used in the phrase is noteworthy.

a reply to: Lora73

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The name "Lucifer" is a simple mistranslation as any bible scholar knows.

It's outside the scope of this thread, but common perceptions about
good/evil/angels/demons from the 'christian perspective' are not
based upon genuine biblical scholarship, but from errors that
crept in, and sensationalism.

I've contributed what I can on this thread. See ya.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I Love You,

I am Sorry

You are not a Christian, you only pretend to be one.

Your first post proves, says so, and affirms that.

You are of the "new age"

Nothing else could ever be ever be true with your current beliefs or mindset, or what is influencing you.

It is impossile to be christian.

Ther is zero, none impossioble reincarnation in true christian teachings, no matter what you have read, seen, been led to believe.

I wish you well on your journey, good luck, it is this life, then heaven , hell or purification, as Jesus Taught in christianity, nothing else, those are the words and whispers of the evil one and his helpers.

BTW Angels are very very very real, fallen and unfallen.

May God Bless You

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Edited spam
edit on 4/23/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MischeviousElf

Stop being such a fool. Elijah was reincarnated as John the Baptist. Just one example. Why do you feel you have the right to ignore the words of Jesus Himself & make a pronouncement which contradicts His direct statements?!

I never said it was common - only that it may be POSSIBLE in some special cases. Your asinine comments about me being of some new age cult are laughable. I attend an evangelical church weekly, I read scripture daily, I pray at all times, I attend fellowship & Bible study meetings, I pray in tongues, I see visions of wisdom & receive words of knowledge. I have prophetic dreams, and I wouldn't go near new age bookstores or websites if my life literally depended on it!

Tell me, do you believe that a good, hard-working man who looked after his family and friends, who gave of his time to charity, yet did not believe in Jesus because he had been abused by a minister when he was very young - does he not get to go to Heaven simply because the abuse made him uncomfortable around Christians, even though rationally he knows they aren't all like the abusive minister? Does he go straight to Hell for not accepting Jesus as his Lord & Saviour?

I already know what your answer will be, so I have no interest in talking with you any longer. Your words & beliefs are antichrist, because you deny the infinite saving & loving grace & power of Christ, and you deny His sovereignty & His very words regarding the reincarnation of John the Baptist, who had been Elijah in a former lifetime!

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MischeviousElf

You are not a Christian, you only pretend to be one.

How very dare you. If you were here with me in person, I'd be sorely tempted to punch you in the mouth - that's the only unchristian thought I've had in regards to this thread. Your arrogance knows no limits. Your arrogance & pride in your own puffed up pseudo-knowledge is diabolical, yet you have the nerve to say that I only 'pretend' to be a Christian. Unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on Tue Apr 25 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join