It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The propaganda is working a little too well

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
To me, it seems like far more than propaganda is going in RE: the war in Ukraine. We have seen questionable reports, from false flags to bombs with "for the children" dutifully scrawled onto them, but this is much bigger.

That isn't a common phrase. We don't say "glory to" anything in the US. We also use words in our language differently - ie: a message is sometimes more than the sum and arrangement of its words. We don't say things like "the aggressor" either.

So how come so many Americans have now co-opted these speech patterns? Is their preparation complete and they are now ready to receive their programming? Sure seems that way. Group think on steroids. Or does it show how many of those "Russian bots" were actually Ukrainian bots as many said all along.

Wake up people. You are being played with.
edit on 4/16/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So russia isn't in the process of brutally invading Ukraine in an effort to steal land in your delusional reality?

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

So russia isn't in the process of brutally invading Ukraine in an effort to steal land in your delusional reality?

There's another one.. "Brutally invading". It's a war, all wars are brutal. Is there such a thing as a "less brutal" war/invasion?
edit on 16-4-2022 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+51 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Well, according to the media, the invasion of Mexican and South Americans into the US isn't brutal.

As long as you ignore all the people being murdered by illegal immigrants.

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We're being played on all sides.

The only way to win is not to play.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

There's another one.. "Brutally invading". It's a war, all wars are brutal. Is there such a thing as a "less brutal" war/invasion?

It's a war that russia started in order to steal land from Ukraine, 'justified' by a bunch of fake russian propaganda.

Yes, wars are brutal, especially when intentionally destroying entire cities.

Nobody is to blame for that except russia, because nobody else invaded a neighbor in an effort to steal land.

Russia could of course choose to end it's brutal invasion of Ukraine at any time, even today, but putin apparently doesn't think they've killed enough Ukrainians or stolen enough land yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There are not winners...even if you don't play...

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

You realize all you're doing is proving the OP's point right?!?!

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You got it wrong comrade. You are seeing ghosts at every squeak of the floor boards.

The current situation clear, Russia invaded the country Ukraine, resulting in the deaths of troops and civilians on both side of the line. To claim otherwise is pure insanity.

Do you suggest when head over to RT.com and believe that propaganda?

This conflict, along its others, is having a real impact on real people. This post insults the sacrifices and loses from this attack on a sovereign nation.

So your not okay with the propaganda and death caused by the west, but you are okay with it from the USSR V.2?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Exactly what i was gonna say.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Nah, he's just upset that his russian propaganda was so thoroughly useless in russia's effort to justify their most recent invasion of Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That Russia didn't invade Ukraine, or that *saying* Russia invaded Ukraine is "propaganda"?

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

And you are elated the western propaganda is working so well...which was the entire point of the OP. Its all propaganda packed full of lies and manipulation. You just exemplify it here for everyone else to see in a realtime impromptu example. Well done!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Guess the OP went right over your head of that's what you got from it...

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Stumbled upon this article from a no doubt dubious source likely pro-Russia propaganda BS but still...

What's the possibility? that the CIA owns a mercenary military/police company or two...and is pumping in soldiers etc.

Otherwise, why would there be so many Americans? if the french journalist is telling the truth. Im searching to see if there is more than this blurb

humansbefree.com...

A French journalist who returned from Ukraine after arriving with volunteer fighters told broadcaster CNews that Americans are directly “in charge” of the war on the ground. The assertion was made by Le Figaro senior international correspondent Georges Malbrunot. Malbrunot said he had accompanied French volunteer fighters, two of whom had previously fought against ISIS.

“I had the surprise, and so did they, to discover that to be able to enter the Ukrainian army, well it’s the Americans who are in charge,” said Malbrunot.

Adding that he and the volunteers “almost got arrested” by the Americans, who asserted they were in charge, the journalist then revealed that they were forced to sign a contract “until the end of the war.”

“And who is in charge? It’s the Americans, I saw it with my own eyes,” said Malbrunot, adding, “I thought I was with the international brigades, and I found myself facing the Pentagon.”

and this...

www.nationalheraldindia.com...

Quoting a French intelligence source, a reporter from leading French daily Le Figaro has revealed that the highly-trained special forces from the UK and the US have been stationed in Ukraine since Russia launched its 'special military operation' in the region on February 24.

As the UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson met Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in Kiev on Saturday and pledged to stand by the people of the country, Georges Malbrunot, a senior reporter for Le Figaro, highlighted the presence of elite military units in the eastern European nation.

"Boris Johnson's visit to Kyiv confirms London's place as Ukraine's first ally. Elite SAS special forces units have been present in Ukraine since the beginning of the war, as have the American Deltas, confides a French intelligence source," tweeted Malbrunot.

"The Russians don't ignore it, they know what the secret war is," he added in another tweet quoting his unnamed source as the newspaper included their reporter's input in their updates on the ongoing conflict.

edit on 16-4-2022 by putnam6 because: additions

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

That isn't a common phrase. We don't say "glory to" anything in the US. We also use words in our language differently

Also, not common phrase, but using all the time now, "Russian war ship! Go Eff Yourself"!

Also, "Is potato".

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And you are elated the western propaganda is working so well...which was the entire point of the OP. Its all propaganda packed full of lies and manipulation. You just exemplify it here for everyone else to see in a realtime impromptu example. Well done!

Nope, I don't like any propaganda, but right now I'm focusing on russia, cause nobody does propaganda like russia (democrats tried and failed multiple times).

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Burns, you and I seldom agree on squat, and this is one of the areas I'm finding myself starting to agree with -- a manipulation & control free-for-all.

Once upon a time for appropriately maligned foe plants, it was a simple matter to pat them on the head & then ignore them afterward.

Not so much anymore, and the cause isn't them, either, it's the fanatical Believe Me & Only MEEE, Or Else, and the Pick A Side, Or Else people going ham.

They do not realize how much cause self-damage they're doing trying to control people's thoughts on this. Harpies, no matter how good/moral the cause, tend to become easily dismissed, permanently,.

edit on 4/16/2022 by Nyiah because: typos

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I never said you liked it or didn't...you use it...thats the point I insinuaded. Also insinuaded you were to dumb to realize you were proving the OPs point for him...something you seem to be unable to help as you are still doing it.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I have to shake my head. This thread illustrates how successful the Russian propaganda has been.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join