It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From asset to liability

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
With the war to end all wars nearly upon us, promises of future pandemics, rising food and gas prices and governments who appear to have lost their minds its becoming clear to me that the world population is going to be almost wiped out one way or another.

Luckily for the elites, the machinery that runs this glorious system will be well looked after in the absence of 90% of humanity.

We are going to be culled, ladies and gentlemen.

But, and take this to your honorable graves, you died for the noblest cause of all: making life more bearable for the elites an impossible task to be sure but who are we to deny them this most reasonable of requests?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
l am trying my best to make life the way l want it to be.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Amazing factory

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I watched that entire video.
Was actually disappointed when they didn’t show them being assembled.
Got a link for pt2?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That went FAR beyond creepy for me! Scraping out the eye, ear, nose and cranial cavities was the worst part.

Has the world population surpassed sustainability? Do the elite have no choice but to slowly eliminate as many as possible, while preparing their survival kingdoms?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
"I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time" - George Strait

edit on 16-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I don't think there's a part 2. I went to their website but that's not a secure connection.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Hedonism will be a big drawing card for the masses, I believe.

High tech baubles and trinkets.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That's a great question.

A lot of societies are already showing a negative growth rate.

The elites could simply wait for nature to take its course.

During the last couple of years we've been told that the world will end in x amount of time due to the damage caused by climate change, global warming etc.

They are impatient for whatever reasons they have.

Look how devastated they were when Trump slowed them down by 4 years.

Now we have people like Hillary Clinton openly proclaiming that if the Republicans win the next election it will spell the end of democracy .

They are behind schedule and in their haste they don't care how clumsy and blatant they appear.

This to me indicates that we are extremely close to or already have passed the point of no return.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It had to happen. When merchants evolved to become the ruling elite, economics would become the new religion. Politics itself is nothing but economics. Humanity was therefore destined to become part of economics also and be evaluated within that context. So yes, they can either be an asset or a liability. Economics has a price tag and that is that the populations who benefit from its benevolence become schooled in its religion whose mantras are such as "never give a sucker an even break" or "don't take any wooden dimes" and where body parts are harvested from political prisoners in Chinese gaols and sold to rich recipients. We all stood by, all the while; blinded by the science.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Dang.
I really like shows/videos like that.

If you do as well, check out Curiosity Stream.
It’s a documentary streaming service. Dirt cheap for a year and soooo much amazing topics covered

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
With all this talk about immortality and robots it sounds like people are creating their own version of hell. I always thought people created their own hell instead of being sentenced to hell.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Never visited a township, huh?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think someone has been working on the Next Big Thing: android bartenders.

Maybe it's because there will be a shortage of "flesh and blood" people to tend bars, or alternatively, we're all going to turn to drinking, everybody, when things get bad enough.

In either scenario, there will be a shortage of sober humans to server libations, and that's when we'll start needing these guys.

top topics

join