It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Worm Like Cloud Over Alaska

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Good to know.

You have any ideas about the cloud formation?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It isn’t indicative of anything in trouble. The dark contrails that show up with newer aircraft are simply shadows of the contrail on a very thin layer of cloud that you can’t see. This is a normal contrail, forming in a very cold, humid area, that causes them to be larger than expected.

As for chemtrails, there hasn’t been any solid evidence that aircraft are spraying chemicals hundreds of miles long over the entire world.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainCringe

Black contrails are simply shadows that are cast on an ice layer below the aircraft, that can’t be seen by the naked eye.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Member3877

A contrail that’s larger than normal due to atmospheric conditions.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Those tanks are filled with water. They’re used for center of gravity testing for new aircraft. They move the water forward and backwards to change the center of gravity in flight to test handling characteristics if the aircraft isn’t loaded right.

People don't want to know the truth, it is clear from patients and to those of us who can see without fear.
Believe what makes you feel most comforted just as the NWO would like.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

As for chemtrails, there hasn’t been any solid evidence that aircraft are spraying chemicals hundreds of miles long over the entire world.

Australia – Rain-making Control Act 1967

Looking at the legislation around this topic, there is plenty of evidence that is is a big issue to take seriously. In more recent legislation around this topic, it is similar to the jabs, put an information lock and no liability clause. With what has been going on in NSW lately, some thing make you go hmm...

I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS ON THIS RADAR BEFORE!

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Seedng clouds has been a thing for decades, from making sure it doesn't rain on Soviet military parades to trying to make life difficult for the Vietcong.

It's also well known that it isn't 100% reliable, and it certainly can't be done on a large scale over long periods. It was well researched in the 1960s, with numerous academic conferences on it.

It is not the same as widespread spraying of the atmosphere with [insert conspiracy chemical of choice] by [insert favourite bogeyman] to achieve something something something.

As for the OP - look at the lighting. It's a contrail at around sunset.
edit on 16/4/2022 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: extra

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Yeah, people would much rather believe some idiot on the internet that makes things up that fits their beliefs than people that have spent their lives in the industry, and actually know what the hell they are talking about.

Patents don’t mean anything. There’s a patent for a mousetrap that used a gun to shoot the mouse that was trapped. You don’t see those out there, do you. But suddenly every patent that agrees with your views is absolutely in use and went beyond the patent stage. In this case, Patent 7413145B2, was for the Evergreen Supertanker firefighting system. It, again, was not capable of dispersing hundreds of miles of chemicals as the plane flew overhead. The Supertanker no longer exists, and the system has been scrapped.

edit on 4/16/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainCringe
a reply to: charolais

Well, chemtrails are real, it has been tested.

Yes, chemtrails are real. But only because chemtrail is simply another name for a normal contrail - one used by gullible people who probably own a cupboard full of snakeoil

And yes, the original story is about a normal contrails. I've seen dozens like that over the years.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Cloud seeding uses existing clouds to try to make rain, it isn’t massive lines of chemicals being spread by planes over hundreds or thousands of miles.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Oh. I am glad for your knowledge ...and always appreciate it when you show.

As far as "chemtrails" yeah, I know ... no solid evidence, but just noting that the systems exist. Where one goes from there is up to paranoia and/or enough love as a child.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
link to story and pictures

Many people in Alaska saw a strange looking cloud a couple days ago. Speculations went wild with talk of a ufo or plane crash, or possibly a meteor.

When I saw it the first thing that came to mind was a goa'uld symbiote from StarGate.

Of course officials came in with a swamp gas level explanation of it just being a planes contrail.

That is so cool.

I have lived in Alaska for over 20 years, North south and Interior and I'm always looking up.

Uaps are definitely here! I have personally seen a flying egg in broad daylight in the skies above the Kenai Peninsula.

It was everything people say, completely silent, seamless with no wings or visible propulsion system....it was smooth almost shiny metallic white.....like an iPhone lol....so cool.

I've since seen videos on paranormal shows or the news of what looks like the exact same thing....

It makes me feel good having that confirmation that I actually saw a UAP.

I'm always looking at the contrails in the sky and looking for weird stuff....

I was actually watching a jet go by producing a big contrail when I spotted the white egg or tic tac UAP flying by in the other direction.

The "contrail" from the OP doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before!

Definitely something out of the ordinary.....

It's Trippy seeing all the strangeness ramp up in these seemingly end times...

I hope sightings and strangeness and chaos become more and more frequent

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There are systems that can be installed, what there aren’t are planes that can carry enough payload to spray hundreds, or thousands of miles using those systems. Putting it in the fuel means it’s going through the combustion chamber of the engine, and encountering extremely high temperatures. The experiments with ash to cool the planet can’t go through the engines or it will destroy them.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Did you even look up the patent you're talking about?

A method and apparatus for aerial fire suppression utilizing a potable fire retardant chemical dispensing system, readily adaptable, without extensive aircraft modification, to various makes of aircraft, for dispensing current types of forest and range fire fighting chemicals. The aerial delivery system is self contained and reusable. It enables cargo/utility aircraft to carry and dump a load, under control. The aerial delivery system is capable of attachment at the wing box, pressurized delivery from the nozzles, and nozzles directed straight downward.

Aerial delivery system

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Doesn’t make a bit of difference. People see aerial release and either stop there, or don’t believe that it’s fire fighting. I’ve seen that one, and the CG test containers too many times to count.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

My first posts here were responses to people claiming chemtrails were a thing. At least not much has changed in nearly twenty years. 🤣

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Some things will never change.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

My first posts here were responses to people claiming chemtrails were a thing. At least not much has changed in nearly twenty years. 🤣

Ufos are now a thing....

Would you agree with that?

Doesn't make the possibility of what can be called chem trials sound to far fetched if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Some things will never change.

Except for the truth being revealed eventually.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

You mean the truth that chemtrails aren't real? That will never be revealed, because too many people have a vested interest in making money off them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join