It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musk/Twitter: The Empire Strikes Back

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Aspergers or not.

Dude has F U money in spades.

Perhaps hell not be swayed by every other elite and bend toward the sicker things in life

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: infolurker

From my perspective the left isn't freaking out at all. It's the right freaking out.
You have inadvertently made that clear.
And allowinf free speech from Musk is funny. Even Trump the "chosen one" isn't a fan. So again it's the right and not the left.

Lol, whenever the left is upset why do you always bring trump into the conversation? Your perspective is still paying rent to the big orange guy still.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerated the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than the democratic state itself. That in its essence is fascism: ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power.

― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Twitter can go to hell.

Remember way back when it was socially justified to punch nazis?

edit on 19-4-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Maybe it’s just a plan to crash the company and flood them with lawsuits.

If so I salute him. Who does he attack next? He should run a twitter pole for that honor.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Maybe it’s just a plan to crash the company and flood them with lawsuits.

If so I salute him. Who does he attack next? He should run a twitter pole for that honor.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Appears the leftist are having a fit that Musk may buy twitter and allow free speech. Free speech is a threat to Democracy (more like their Authoritarianism).

Now there are rumblings that the SEC and The Justice Department may go after Musk to get him to back off.

www.nationalreview.com...

BREAKING: As
@elonmusk
offers to buy the rest of
@Twitter
a legal source tells
@FoxBusiness

@SECGov
and
@TheJusticeDept
have launched what he described as a "joint investigation" into a myriad of Musk regulatory issues primarily involving
@Tesla

Musk is already giving Liberals/Democrats ULCERS with his comments today about how Twitter was totally wrong in cancelling users who exposed Hunter Biden/Joe Biden potential crimes, described on Hunter's laptop, in the Fall of 2020.

And, even though he doesn't yet officially own Twitter, Patriot/Conservative/Republican accounts are being turned back on.

MY PILLOW CEO, Mike Lindell is back, as of this afternoon: www.newsweek.com...

It's becoming hard to keep track of what all is going WRONG for Democrats this year. It's 10 times worse than 2021 was!

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Since buying Twitter, Elon Musk appears to be acting more like the feisty side of Donald Trump. (Maybe he always did. I never paid any attention to him till now.)

Today, he's responding to the idiots in charge of NBC/MSNBC..

"NBC basically saying Republicans are Nazis …" Musk wrote in a Monday tweet, responding to a video clip posted by another user showing Mehdi Hasan railing against Musk, calling him a "not-so-bright billionaire," and complaining about his purchase of the social media giant.

"Same org that covered up Hunter Biden laptop story, had Harvey Weinstein story early & killed it & built Matt Lauer his rape office. Lovely people," Musk added in another tweet, listing some of the network's most notorious scandals in recent years.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

At any rate..I like it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join