It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students assembled for a drag queen performance from their French teacher

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey, check out this fat guy (I mean teacher) living out his fantasy with his students on stage at school. It appears that this assembly was planned so that the teacher could dance in drag instead of being in class teaching his students about climate change and colonialism.

Anyone else think this crazy needs to stop?

Students at this Wisconsin school were assembled for a drag queen performance from their French teacher

notthebee.com...

Students in an @mcpasd school were treated to a drag queen performance by a “drag teacher” during school hours. Imagine if they focused on teaching math, science, and history instead of drag. This is sickening.

That is a man in a split-thigh dress living out his sexual fantasies in front of your children.
The drag queen is question is Matthew Kashdan, a French teacher at the district's high school.

Teacher Matthew Kashdan’s act is not sitting well with parents who believe public schools aren’t the place for drag queen cotillions.

thefederalist.com...

Kashdan’s act is not sitting well with parents who believe public schools aren’t the place for drag queen cotillions.

“I send my children to school and entrust them to teachers that I have to believe are professionals who won’t destroy their innocence for their own pleasure,” a Middleton-Cross Plains Area Schools parent wrote in an email alerting McKenna. “If MATTHEW KASHDAN makes a decision to perform his drag show at school, what else does he do in his classroom with a roomful of children? What kind of educators thought this was appropriate? Drag shows are ‘fine arts’? If a teacher is a pole dancer or stripper, can they also perform for my children?”

“I don’t care what MATTHEW KASHDAN does outside of school. I DO CARE what he does at Middleton High School,” the parent added.

Middleton Drag Show Teacher Admits to Pushing Leftist Ideology in Class
wiba.iheart.com...

A Middleton High School teacher whose drag performance during the school's Fine Arts Night went viral this week admits to using class time to pushing his left-wing views on students. Matthew Kashdan, who teachers French, recently told Multilingualism and Education in Wisconsin that he does not use a textbook or teach his students grammar but instead focuses his lessons on discussing climate change and colonialism.

"The Dan O'Donnell Show" reached out to the Middleton-Cross Plains School District for a statement on both Kashdan's drag show and his admission that he often abandons actual French lessons in favor of political indoctrination

twitter.com...
edit on 14-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ok groomer

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Caligula approves?

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Who knew all this time Teachers are nuts ..

No wonder I hated School so much , They always told me I had a problem with Authority but now I see, I was the normal one
edit on 14-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Does this mean Bugs Bunny was a "Groomer" back in the 40's when he dressed up like a chick and kissed Elmer?

Please say no please say no.....

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vkey08

Does this mean Bugs Bunny was a "Groomer" back in the 40's when he dressed up like a chick and kissed Elmer?

So....your argument is a cartoon....?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What I find really aggravating is the fact the French teacher is not teaching French! So he admits to not doing his job? After all of this he needs to be fired asap. Garbage like this is why I dislike teachers unions, admitted to not doing his job, wasting budget money by not using text books and is pushing his agenda on kids. Heaven forbid if someone on the right did those things.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So....your argument is a cartoon....?

not arguing, asking.. there's a big big difference. I really am concerned that this could have been the case.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Why don't they realize if they didn't push this kind of stuff on us heteros, we wouldn't even really pay attention to them?

Nevermind. I answered my own question. It's the attention that they want, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Why don't they realize if they didn't push this kind of stuff on us heteros, we wouldn't even really pay attention to them?

Nevermind. I answered my own question. It's the attention that they want, isn't it?

How else did you think that 1.7% of the population was able to influence the policies of the rest of us..

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Pedophiles seek out jobs that bring them into contact with children.

Protect your children.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

When Bugs Bunny was created the idea of men in make up and dresses was a silly idea hence it was a comedy act. Today in clown world your supposed to not only take it seriously and accept this behavior, you also have no recourse to speak about publicly without being a bigot.

Bugs was funny
French teacher is mental

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Umm why are teachers sexually messed? Why they so starved for ‘their kids attention’ gross

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Back in 2004 my junior year of high school I witnessed much worse during a performing arts session.
These kids are in freaking high school. I am sure they subject themselves to much worse on a freaking smart phone as does their parents.
Grow up people. Performing arts has never been an easy pill to swallow.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Back in 2004 my junior year of high school I witnessed much worse during a performing arts session.
These kids are in freaking high school. I am sure they subject themselves to much worse on a freaking smart phone as does their parents.

What did you witness?

Would it be therapist worthy?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Got a comeback for you .
It's called humor .
Now , can you name one cartoon anywhere , any time , that didn't happen in at least once ?
The person in the OP WAS NOT in a cartoon .

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Got a comeback for you .
It's called humor .
Now , can you name one cartoon anywhere , any time , that didn't happen in at least once ?
The person in the OP WAS NOT in a cartoon .

I bet you would look silly in a dress 🥸

I know I would
edit on 15-4-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

What did you witness?

Nah it was "Rocky horror picture show".

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

What did you witness?

I can understand that being disturbing to a young mind, I didn’t see that movie until I was in my 20’s for whatever reason.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

What did you witness?

I can understand that being disturbing to a young mind, I didn’t see that movie until I was in my 20’s for whatever reason.

I saw it when young, I just thought they were weird/freaky, not much beyond that at the time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join