It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Russia feels surrounded

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

It has never been about Russia.

And with your confidence riding sky-high you can't see how you're being set up to fail.

Under normal circumstances I agree with how powerful the US military is, but for globalism to succeed America must be brought to its knees, by bad decisions deliberately taken from inside the West.

You will experience global equity and you will be happy.

That is how I see this playing out.

It has ONLY been about russia.

Nobody else invaded a non threatening country to expand it's own territory.

But yes, we still have other non russian issues to deal with, none of which changes the above in any way.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yeah that's where we disagree.

I see Russia as part of the hegelian dialectic currently unfolding, bringing in policy changes on a global scale that would not otherwise have been so readily accepted.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I see Russia as part of the hegelian dialectic currently unfolding, bringing in policy changes on a global scale that would not otherwise have been so readily accepted.

There is some truth to that of course, but right now the most urgent issue is the russian invasion of Ukraine to steal it's territory.

Trust me, I would MUCH rather be working on those issues (as well as some domestic ones) than battling the russian propaganda machine being used to justify killing Ukrainians.

But russia invaded Ukraine to steal it's territory again, so here we are.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: 19Bones79

What exactly did Russia do to make nato want to get that close? There has to be 2 sides here for sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

There is some truth to that of course, but right now the most urgent issue is the russian invasion of Ukraine to steal it's territory.

Trust me, I would MUCH rather be working on those issues (as well as some domestic ones) than battling the russian propaganda machine being used to justify killing Ukrainians.

But russia invaded Ukraine to steal it's territory again, so here we are.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join