It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subway Hoax Exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, that didn't take long. this video on B-Chute details the hoax.
There are points in the video where you see a woman squirt the fake blood on the ground. You can also catch them positioning themselves on the floor.

Just another scam.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Wow...

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What subway hoax/ incident is this about?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I’ve seen a few clips on Telegram and it certainly make you go hmmmm that’s doesn’t seem right. I haven’t seen news on it yet but I’m going out on a limb and say they find the weapon and it turn out to be a ghost gun.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

Thread is being reopened.

Please note!

Discussion of crisis actors will likely lead to post removals.

Do NOT reply to this post.

edit on Tue Apr 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
WTF is wrong with ATS

(post by SlowNail removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Never understood the crisis actor position. People are expendable and always have been. Wars show that.
Why waste money, why have paper trails of communications to people to hire them and pay them, have the very likely chance someone recognize you when you were one of the “dead” ones(although none died here), why have the chance for someone to say they are a crisis actor…….when I can just kill you? For free. With no paper trail. With you not being able to say anything. To very dramatic effect.

Everything that happens I see someone say crisis actors. That just tells me you don’t believe in mass shootings and atrocities. That people aren’t capable. People are very, very evil. Not everything needs a conspiracy element. Some people just lose it.

Just explain why have so many people involved. So many loose ends. Especially when people do wholesale slaughter for free. Or a push in the right direction to a psycho that’ll most likely end up dead and quiet anyway.

Throwing several people, most of the time dozens, in to the mix makes zero sense.
edit on 13-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Literally nothing surprises me anymore

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I just watched an NBC news segment reporting that the manhunt continues for 'person of interest' in subway shooting.

Looks ridiculous when you know they're acting out a false flag. Makes you wonder how Pulitzer prizes are won.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

This has always been my thought. The government has shown time and time again that they have no problem killing people, their own citizens included. Operation Northwoods would not have included actors, just innocent casualties.

Perhaps it's some form of laundering/nepotism? Like if you know someone, you can get a cushy acting job and retire large on taxpayer money? That's a big guess, but the only one I've got.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Lost me as soon as he started going on about the subway numbers adding up to 666.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

The star feature for posts isn't included in mine. I posted it the same ways I always do, and usually there's a star feature.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Then you missed the lady squirting the blood.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

IIRC stars are disabled in a few forums.
BBQ, this one, Introductions, hoax.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Everything that happens I see someone say crisis actors. That just tells me you don’t believe in mass shootings and atrocities. That people aren’t capable. People are very, very evil. Not everything needs a conspiracy element. Some people just lose it.

What do you mean "everything that happens"? you're insinuating that every time there's an atrocity crisis actors are deemed to be involved. How on earth have you come to that one dimensional conclusion?

(post by PassiveSeeker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The main suspect undoubtedly is a standard disposable identity with some "perfect" "credentials".

When caught, the trial and plea will be standard fake as well.

We've seen it before !!!!! 😎

'O sole mio

And why did the victims just stay on the platform after exiting the train? Normal people would keep running right ? 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

The numbers on the car were: 5551. Doesn't equal 666 in any form but DOES fit a certain organization's

fascination with the number 5.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Subway cameras were not working. nothing to see here, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join