It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Covid Conspiracy Theories That Came True

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayMyName3Times
a reply to: justsomerandomdude

A Trumpist/redneck/neckbeard/person of a very well below average IQ...you know the type...

Covid deniers/vaccines don't work/'GoDiS pRoTeCtInG mE!!!!'...that kind.

wait so everyone who enjoyed more money in their pocket and food on their table is a "Trumpist/redneck/neckbeard/person of a very well below average IQ"?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SayMyName3Times

A Trumpist/redneck/neckbeard/person of a very well below average IQ...you know the type...

Oh, dear!

This redneck holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from one of the most prestigious Universities in the nation to offer such. He also holds singular honors obtained during his pursuit of that degree, and has actively participated in the design of some of the EUSO projects.

What, may I ask, are your qualifications in academia? Did you make a volcano in the sixth grade out of vinegar and sodium bicarbonate to demonstrate your "superior intelligence"?

Oh, and I like my neckbeard, thank you very much. As a matter of fact, my group in our Senior Project class was called "The Beardy Boys." (We all got As.)

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Member3877

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: Member3877
a reply to: Smigg

Yes. You?

Of course not.

Few questions for you;
1) Did you catch covid? If yes, how many times?

I know a few jabbed who got it and a few unjabbed who got it.
The jabbed got it worse.
The jabbed spread it.
Its a well established fact by now, anyone who doubts it is simply put, a moron. Not directing that at you btw.

[Quote]
2) Do you believe the vaccine would make you ill?

There's 1293 side effects they've made public.
Some of those are coming through now in some people, others won't see the side effects for a while yet. And others won't see any.
And in some cases they'll see side effects like rheumatoid arthritis later in life and it will be put down to old age.
Except I know people in their 20s and 30s who now have some of the side effects listed. People who were otherwise perfectly healthy before the jab.

[Quote]
3) Who do you align with more - Conservatives or Liberals?

Completely irrelevant and only has the purpose of giving you information about someone so you can more easily try and discredit them.

[Quote]
4) Would you describe yourself as blue or white collar?

See above.

[Quote]
5) Do you believe in the illuminati?

Do you believe in everything the media tells you?
Do you believe in the tooth fairy still too?

[QUOTE]
6) Who would you prefer to be friends with Putin or Kim Jung Un?
7) Who would you prefer to be friends with D. Trump, B. Obama, B. Johnson, or E. Macron?

The rest here is garbage.

Oh and BTW, it's not a vaccine those lovely injections you've willingly taken.
But, you'll be dealing with the consequences of that, not the rest of us. I hope you don't have any serious adverse reactions soon or later in life even.

But you trust the science they tell you to trust right?
Its all rock solid right?
Its just a complete coincidence all the spikes in illnesses listed as being side effects go the jab right.
Particularly the heart issues.

Let us know when it reaches a number high enough for you to consider that it's not all just a coincidence, and the jabs are to blame. We won't say we told you so, well not more then once, but we will welcome you with open arms. Hopefully, like I said, you aren't suffering.
You'll be embraced by people who may not know you, but will show you empathy and compassion. Unlike those who convinced you that you need the jab, because trust me, they have no compassion for any human.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Member3877

1) Did you catch covid? If yes, how many times?

So far as I officially know, I haven't had it yet. My whole family did get sick as dogs with something that carried all the symptoms in January the year before the lockdowns went into place, and I had a mild cold with all the right symptoms in November of this past year before omicron was really more than something interesting in S. Africa. But I haven't officially tested positive ... ever.

2) Do you believe the vaccine would make you ill?

The vaccine did make me ill. I reacted quite strongly to both doses. The first dose left me with horrible nausea and muscle and joint aches, bad enough I didn't even want the bed I was in to bounce the slightest bit. Those lasted about 6 to 12 hours. The second dose left me with what felt more like a general cold: low grade fever, fatigue, milder muscle and joint aches, and swollen glands for about 3 days.

I have not seen the sense in getting any boosters given the news on the vaccines that has come out in the meantime and the lack of serious variants. Why get them when the side effects of the shot are potentially worse than the illness itself?

3) Who do you align with more - Conservatives or Liberals?

I'm an independent.

4) Would you describe yourself as blue or white collar?

I work in editorial, so I guess that's white collar.

5) Do you believe in the illuminati?

Are you, Alice, menstruating?

6) Who would you prefer to be friends with Putin or Kim Jung Un?

Duh ... obviously Emperor Palpatine.

7) Who would you prefer to be friends with D. Trump, B. Obama, B. Johnson, or E. Macron?

Bully Maguire

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
1. Not true. It wasn't leaked from the lab. It was released during the war games at 2019. Near Wuhan so USA can blame China. It's an old trick used in Sverdlovsk in 1979 as well. The cowboys spread the virus/bacteria next to a foreign biolab so they can put the blame on someone else. How convenient? But we do read history and we can do 2+2 or 2^2 so go fool someone else.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
you've been looking at the coverup studies idiot

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join