It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Covid Conspiracy Theories That Came True

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5
Another wonderful post but the title could use some work.
Would it be impossible for you to write "In My Opinion" on the header? Or is that just the way it works now? Whatever you think is absolute truth, no proof needed.

Your thread reeks of "Listen to me! I'm right about everything!"

it's an opinion about an article.
humanevents.com...
rather than shed tears over the OP's position, perhaps you could read the source article and refute the points made there?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5
Another wonderful post but the title could use some work.
Would it be impossible for you to write "In My Opinion" on the header? Or is that just the way it works now? Whatever you think is absolute truth, no proof needed.

Your thread reeks of "Listen to me! I'm right about everything!"

Of course I'm right about everything. Sheesh.

If you clicked the link, you already know the thread title is also the title of the article. That was intentional. The article author gets the credit for the work. I'm just sharing it with ATS and adding my opinion/commentary in places.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Friends and coworkers think I’m a freak LOL!

Nearly all of them are vaccinated and have had Covid at least once plus a nasty cold like thing that is going around.

I’m not vaccinated and neither is my wife. We did very little different through this whole thing. We were chuckling last night about the fact we’ve used two pump bottle of hand sanitizer in two years. We bought ten and eight are still in our kit.

No Covid yet. Not bragging and testing fate here, we know we may still get it. So far that isn’t the case.

At best it seems that the vaccines do NOTHING.

I know many others that are unvaccinated that haven’t caught it. And many that have.

Outcomes seem pretty much the same as well vaxed or not.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Let me answer this. I had covid in november 2019, before we knew of it, and was diagnosed with pnuemonia. This past january, i got it again, and i got 2 shots. In january, i almoat died feom covid, yet in november, i was fine. The jabs are killing people. Its part of the plan. If you cant see it, im sorry. And yes.. covid cases are "rising", but ONLY where democrats hold ground in territories that they need to keep the color blue. Unfortunately, ITS ALL OVER. On a serious note, i hope the covid gods take pelosi. She really needs to go, along with dumb# aoc a reply to: Member3877

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

edit on 4/12/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Another fine example of how the powers that be continue to divide. Great job helping them folks!!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
I think Trump miscalculated the risk of a rushed vaccine. He probably trusted the doctors who are ideally the least political advisors. The vaccine companies didn't complain when they skipped normal drug trials. I have done research on drug companies for investment purposes, and it's common for even the most promising drugs to fail late trials with no prior problems. There's just no possible way of knowing what the 2-5 year side effects could be without doing the trials for that length of time. Trump might think he could get away with murder in Times Square and people still follow him but ironically his followers have no problem shunning the shots, the thing he helped push to 'save our life'.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Trump has to own pushing these vaccines (not really vaccines) past safety protocols.

He already does. What he does not own are the mandates. That's on the various governors (we are reliving Kay Ivey of that responsibility in May here) and Biden.

I am quite disappointed in him in that he seems to still believe in the vaccines. Good thing I didn't vote for him to fill the office of infallible God or I would be all upset. That disappointment happened as soon as I realized how bad this vaccine was and that Trump didn't... and believe it or not, I made that decision to place the blame on him all by myself. I didn't need coercion from people on the Internet.

Personally, I place most of the blame on Fauci. It was Fauci who hid ties to the Wuhan lab where the virus came from; it was Fauci who kept changing his story on the virus and the needed "solutions" (not one of which has worked by the way); it was Fauci who suggested lockdowns; it was Fauci who recommended mandating face masks; it was Fauci who supported mandates for the vaccine. It was Trump who listened to Fauci.

If you want to talk about who gets blame for what, Biden gets the blame for:
  • Vaccine mandates
  • Not stopping the virus after criticizing others for the same thing
  • Skyrocketing fuel costs
  • Double-digit inflation
  • Supply chain issues
  • Open borders
  • Labor shortages
  • The Ukraine situation
  • Abandoning soldiers overseas
Trump gets the blame for:
  • Listening to Fauci
Still want to do a comparison?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

i still dont get why people hated trump so much... i got the biggest tax return that i've ever got while he was pres.. and gas was what? a buck eighty? At least trump could form proper sentences..
edit on 13-4-2022 by justsomerandomdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Donald Trump declared a national emergency ... and didn't rescind it before leaving office.

Trump OWNS the 🔒 👇

Warp speed

Fauci.. wasn't fired? Or replaced.

Trump had such an ability finding the best people..

He PUSHED THE VAX.

At least we won the trade war with China, and mexico paid for the beautiful big wall.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

1. Covid was leaked from a lab in Wuhan China = True, if we are to believe Herr Fauci's own admission and leaked emails.

That blatantly ignores the hunter Biden Ukraine angle. Debunked.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: justsomerandomdude
a reply to: TheRedneck

i still dont get why people hated trump so much... i got the biggest tax return that i've ever got while he was pres.. and gas was what? a buck eighty? At least trump could form proper sentences..

He didn't lock her up or build that wall.

Trump should have retired and given us a pence presidency.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Still want to do a comparison?

TheRedneck

No, Sir!!

And, for the record, Trump got both votes from my household. I normally wouldn't have bothered, but I had to get out and at least vote against evil.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think that would be on Fauci.
After all he was and is the one pushing buttons on this Disaster.

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: daboxfan
What was he supposed to do? Go for another sham impeachment?

I'm just saying it was Trump himself who was trumpeting Operation Warp Speed and taking full credit for doing it.

Trump has to own pushing these vaccines (not really vaccines) past safety protocols.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: justsomerandomdude

i still dont get why people hated trump so much

Because the media told them to.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

He didn't lock her up or build that wall.

He never promised to "lock her up."

He did build the wall... until he was illegally overthrown.

Get your facts straight at least. CNN probably still has pundits on staff if you need help.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Member3877

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: Member3877
a reply to: Smigg

Yes. You?

Of course not.

Few questions for you;
1) Did you catch covid? If yes, how many times?
2) Do you believe the vaccine would make you ill?
3) Who do you align with more - Conservatives or Liberals?
4) Would you describe yourself as blue or white collar?
5) Do you believe in the illuminati?
6) Who would you prefer to be friends with Putin or Kim Jung Un?
7) Who would you prefer to be friends with D. Trump, B. Obama, B. Johnson, or E. Macron?

This game sounds fun!

1) Probably. At least once. No symptoms.
2) Had reservations - it gave me autoimmune disorders.
3) Libertarians and Classical Liberals
4) White - starched.
5) “The Illuminati”? No. Someone above .gov? 100%
6) Gimme Kimme! I hear he likes to party and make we can shoot off a rocket or something.
7) None. Eisenhower, please.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
LOL @ this entire thread.

Hahahahahahaha

Trumpists and conspiracy theory nutjobs.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SayMyName3Times

what is a trumpists? also why are you on a conspiracy website if you aren't expecting conspiracy's? the logic is super flawed sir!

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: justsomerandomdude

A Trumpist/redneck/neckbeard/person of a very well below average IQ...you know the type...

Covid deniers/vaccines don't work/'GoDiS pRoTeCtInG mE!!!!'...that kind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join