It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surrendering to the U.S. political powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Given the situation the world is in, during this time of great change and uncertainty, those of us civilians who are tagged and strictly badgered by our political powers, our best and prime option is simply to surrender. There isn't much for us. We survived an economic depression, the smart tech explosion and a somewhat ambigious pandemic, often called the Plandemic. As a targeted civilian with limited resources, no power and no vital connections of my own, I have surrendered in face of this oncoming worldwide shift. My rights are compromised and I live in a highly invaded seclusion on the edge of collapse. I work hard though towards my personal goals although it looks as though this all could end at any time. I recognize that there's many threats to my well being and personal freedoms but I know this ain't permanent and I'm willing to surrender for my own good and personal interests. I'm not going to fight this. And if we sink into WW3, I'm going to join forces with my U.S power structure and not resist. This path is my safest and most secure option, knowing whats at stake personally and beyond that, for all of us. I see my rights are often deeply nicked to the core and what I previously enjoyed as an American is simply not there. Surrendering and taking a long bow as this shift into the next chapter of human life takes form is what I choose, so, you can go ahead and fight and pick something apart if you want but you won't see me becoming a part of that. Almost like being a borderline civilian P.O.W. but I know what side of that line I will be on if it truly comes to that. I ain't conplainin' and I ain't resisting and I ain't gonna fear this commanist horde trying to undo us.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well... that was pathetic.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

Yet, you would reap the benefits if those who stood up were victorious....

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
just live on one of them small islands on the Mississippi River and screw society in its crazyness

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Do they not teach paragraphs in school anymore? Holy wall of text, Batman.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Given the situation the world is in , those of us who are strictly badgered by our political powers , our best option is simply to surrender.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Seriously ... PARAGRAPHS! Please.

Maybe this will help.

I just don't read "walls of text." Properly constructed paragraphs show that you've actually thought it what you want to say; otherwise, it comes across as a "stream of consciousness" rant.
edit on 2022 4 12 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
'Going along to get along' didn't work out well for the Jews, Gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, blacks, the physically and mentally disabled, political opponents of the Nazis, including Communists and Social Democrats, dissenting clergy, resistance fighters, prisoners of war, Slavic peoples, and individuals from the artistic communities who did the same as Hitler came to power.

I can't think of a single nation in the world that would come to the aid of America, under any circumstances. We certainly wouldn't see anything like the responses given to other countries in their time of need, although motives for our involvement in other country's governance seem far less than altruistic under recent scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
No Quarter

We have built tactical vehicles and weapon systems for the military industrial complex around here since 1941.
When the SHTF never underestimate the value of a knowledgeable, very well armed militia, with a high population percentage of combat veterans.

We won't die on our knees. Believe that.

edit on pmTue, 12 Apr 2022 21:18:12 -0500kpm412pm121230 by arkansasstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I will quite literally die fighting against an oppressive, tyrannical goverment for myself, and for others. Than live the kind of life these politicians would have us living.

A life that isn't free isn't a life worth living. Imagine if your chains weren't as unseeable as taxes and BS laws, and credit scores, and interest rates, but literal chains as you worked a field from sun up to sun down, only to be bred and produce more slaves. If your land was stolen from you and then sold back to you, but you still had to pay fees to register it, and pay taxes on it?

Would you be happy? Would you just accept it? Or would you do everything you could to break those chains and be free?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Since posting this thread Ive had a book called Surrender shoved in my face I guess Im not allowed to speak the language I was taught to speak and now I must allow these bastards to turn everything I say into a call to be answered indirectly. Man, it would be nice if all these birds died and there wasnt any PSs from some unconnected network birdy trying to interject something into your life.
edit on 8-12-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its who you know personally that matters, not some star whos watching you and want you to know he is. Is that for him to know? Authenticate your entitlement, stranger.

new topics

top topics

join