It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone paying attention to the rules of war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The video shows what the rules of war are suppose to be. IMO they are nice rules that only few people or countries follow unless a camera is around. In WW2 when an SS dude was captured after he was searched he was shot, no hesitation no excuse in my father's unit (Paton's army).

In a genocidal war the object is to wipe out the citizens you have been taught to hate; sometimes since birth.. Israel and Palestine, different tribes in Africa, and of course the always present religious wars and hate.

Now we have Russia killing just about anything that moves in certain parts of Ukraine.. Maybe one day all this killing will revert back to, "Kill everyone and salt the earth so nothing can grow" mentality like the Romans did to Carthage..?

Anyone who has been in war hates war IMO but even saying that it is easy for some to peg out their hate meter and go full auto with your hate machine on anything that moves. . War is not nice no matter what the politicians want people to believe.
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"Now we have Russia killing just about anything that moves in certain parts of Ukraine"
pretty twisted if you ask me stating such

how is it that only russia is killing in the killing fields that include ukraine and russia
so russia now has no casualties ?
as only they are killing
edit on 11-4-2022 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy
"Now we have Russia killing just about anything that moves in certain parts of Ukraine"

how is it that only russia is killing in the killing fields that include ukraine and russia
as only they are killing

"Kill them all, for f**k sake" in their own words. youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

War only has Rules when it's convenient .

and when it's Inconvenient , there are no Rules .

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I read a book that a local veteran wrote about his experience in ww2.

One of the stories that stood out to me was when he said they sent a message to a small town they were about to enter.
A simple message said to place all your weapons in the town square and you won’t be harmed.
The first town they entered ended up having a sniper that killed a few soldiers, so they leveled the whole town.
By the time they got to the next town the guns were already in the town square.

Here’s the book if anyone is interested..

www.amazon.com...

edit on 11-4-2022 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

War only has Rules when it's convenient .

and when it's Inconvenient , there are no Rules .

A good friend of mine who was a little red book carrying Maoist has told me ....

The CCP tells their soldiers there are No Rules.

Again IMO if their are cameras filming then it is a different story unless the film is for internal use only.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
All is fair in love and war.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

One of the rules of war is shoot to injure as it takes five people out of the battle to look after that casualty, don't you think it is suspicious that most of the people of the West have already been shot. The death toll is the same as in the Vietnam war and rising.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Right. If another country...any country...were to kill 80,000 women and children by burning them to death, like the USA did to beautiful citizens of Japan, the USA and the world would ensure that the country's leader, and top generals, were publicly hanged.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’m sure the Chinese and their 20 million dead didn’t shed too many tears for japans dead.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

One of the rules of war is shoot to injure as it takes five people out of the battle to look after that casualty

That's an old Sniper tactic , wound one and wait for a squad to attempt a rescue and then take the squad out one by one.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I read a book that a local veteran wrote about his experience in ww2.

One of the stories that stood out to me was when he said they sent a message to a small town they were about to enter.
A simple message said to place all your weapons in the town square and you won’t be harmed.
The first town they entered ended up having a sniper that killed a few soldiers, so they leveled the whole town.
By the time they got to the next town the guns were already in the town square.

Here’s the book if anyone is interested..

www.amazon.com...

Yes that action was taken out of historical stories about Alexander's conquest and others. Alexander would say surrender now and I will spare your city..those who did he spared, those that did not were leveled. Word gets out don't mess with this one !

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is why they were shot.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.britannica.com...

after the malmedy massacre, many SS officers in the SS Kampfgruppe Peiper were shot when they tried to conceal being members of the SS Kampfgruppe Peiper

My father was in the 2nd Armored Division 41 armored infantry and had seen the German death camps and other atrocities commented by the SS.

www.how-amps.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Nope. We were always (last 60-70 years or so) waiting for a madman who knows and follows no rules.

One nuke finger on the button, the other on the chemical valves...
and he doesnt care. Doesnt think like us, want like us. His world is clouded by evil.

Well...we found him. He's not gonna go out easy. I promise you that. When cornered, a scared animal attacks...and his resorts are chemical, biological, Nuclear...wait.

He would pull them all off......unless he's stopped...backing him in....will be World Changing by his last ditch response.
edit on 04222730America/ChicagoMon, 11 Apr 2022 22:19:27 -050019202200000027 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy

as only they are killing

"Kill them all, for f**k sake" in their own words. youtu.be...

This is ATS FFS. Where is your skeptical mind?

Tell me in your opinion what it would take to fake radio transmissions like that. Now keep in mind that those radio transmissions were "intercepted" by Ukraine and handed over to CNN. They were not intercepted by US radio operators even though they have been intercepting and doing what they can to interfere. The crystal clear transmissions were all handed over by a government.

Meanwhile, the people being interviewed while still in Mariupol are calling the Ukrop monsters and Nazis that hide behind women and children. They tell stories of how they line civilians up to stand behind and shoot at Russians while Russians refuse to return fire.

Black is white. up is down, and in the US, the government, MSM, Hollywood, big tech social media all cheer for the ones who tattoo themselves with swastikas.
Eff'ing idiocracy is here.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Right. If another country...any country...were to kill 80,000 women and children by burning them to death, like the USA did to beautiful citizens of Japan, the USA and the world would ensure that the country's leader, and top generals, were publicly hanged.

What did Stalin kill 40 to 80 million? He killed 30% of the population in Ukraine too. They really love Russia for that BTW. Different times there in it all, but back then equipment wasn't all that good so they would aim to drop their bombs on the highest point in a town to start. Today we are extremely accurate, so massive civilian deaths is intentional. Putin's new top General is known for brutality, so we will see how that plays out in the next few weeks.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

So Care,

Should we have simply left Japan alone? After all that went on the four years prior to August 1945?

The alternative was to conquer Japan with a conventional invasion.

And far, FAR more Japanese would have died. You can take the Okinawa campaign as a starting point. Japanese civilians took heavy losses there, and not because U.S. troops wanted to commit war crimes.

Civilians, caught in the crossfire, bore the highest toll -- perhaps as many as 100,000 to 150,000 Okinawan men, woman, and children lost their lives during the nearly three months of fighting.

www.pbs.org...

One should not relativize the events of history. What you suggest here would have absolutely destroyed -all- of Japan versus the center of two cities.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi\

This is the general BS that is done when they are getting you psychologically ready for a war. just keep your head down and don't volunteer for anything. Getting involved in any conflict, not of your making is pure stupidity.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If the women and children were workers at factories making them accessories to war, wouldn't that kinda negate the innocent status?

Oh, and in case you didn't know, the consistent fire-bombing of Japan did a LOT more damage and destruction than the nukes did.

But yeah, let's focus on the nukes, good buzzworthy topic

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

edit on 29-12-2022 by travelraval because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join