It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Liz Cheney just get paid off by the Deep State?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I agree.

I tell people all the time, run Trump as the Republican nominee, and Republicans WILL LOSE AGAIN.

Hope they do run Trump. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM LOSE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a reply to: Annee

You just ignored the fact the Dems stole the election. You know it, and we all now know it. The chef is baking a lot of crow pie for you lefties.

In your alternate reality.

In real reality -- your dude lost.

Get over it.

82 mil to a guy who can't get 50 people to any rally when the other one was getting 40-50 thousand at each of three daily rallies? Pffft on the fake stolen election you prefer to pretend will stand the test of time.

And just the other day, when Obama was at the White house, literally everyone was completely ignoring Biden. Dude might as well have been invisible for all the attention anybody paid to him.

81 million votes. Sure.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Everyone makes mistakes.

Trump is also basically worthless, thanks to his bumpstock spew and his utter failure to destroy the government bureaucracy and to secure RW important issues like opening the NFA registry for new autos, eliminating all welfare, mass deportation, ending all conflict and war by abolishing the standing armies, etc.

Trump is a joke. But he is still better than anything else out there.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Everyone makes mistakes.

He didn't 'make a mistake'. A mistake is when you accidentally do something, he consciously and cynically changed party affiliation because he knew that he could use it to his advantage. He displays little to no conservative principles. Hell, he displays no principles whatsoever unless you consider self-promotion to be a principle. But keep thinking this clown of a person has your best interests at heart.

edit on 12-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You have to also be totally against any war that isnt worth going nuclear.

You have to assert Constitutional authority and accountability and not consider "the impact" as well. If something is Unconstitutional, even technically, it must be scrapped without discussion even if 1,000,000,000,000 will starve to death or erupt into flames.

We dont care about people we care about the Constitution.

She also thinks she is in charge instead of being the servant. Ie, Bush, her dad, etc. they were all worthless and are worthless. Just like Bush Sr, Raygun and many more. Worthless.

None defended our rights. Ever.

We USE the GOP as a means to an end. You think 99% of us care about conserving anything beyond our precious heritage and our own wallets? Think again. We USE them because they are a major party. Nothing more.

If we had taken over the DNC id be defending it.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Out of the many great things Trump did as president, one of the greatest things was exposing the insane Liberals/Leftists as the crooked, dirty con artists they are.
It’s all part of the Liberal mental insanity.

When you get right down to it, hardly anybody ever really liked the neocons. You voted for them because they were better than the alternative -- in theory at least -- but few people ever got excited about either Bush, and today you can probably count on your fingers the number of people who really like Mitt Romney, Cheney (either one) or Paul Ryan. Deep down, we all know there wasn't much difference between them and the Dems. That's why so many people on ATS talk about the "uniparty" -- it was more an appearance of having a choice than a reality of it.

Speaking of Mitt, he's a lame duck, and suspect he knows it. He's going to get primaried in 2024, and it's a near-certainty he'll lose his seat before the general election ever arrives.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Im not a conservative nor do I like Trump that much.

I support him still because he is the next best thing to my ideal hypothetical candidate. This person would be far bolder and more accepting of violence than Trump and would know how to kneecap the FBI etc while using the power of pardons to hit his enemies mortally hard. Trump is a beta-lite version of my ideal. I voted for the guy who promised to drive every leftist from our native soil. How disappointed was I? He barely drove illegal alien squatters out.

Trump did and will again be the best hope of upholding our rights to avoid the next civil war. Anything else doesnt matter to me.

I dont care about any social issue. That is that person's problem to figure out not mine. No food? No home? Stop having 4,371 welfare babies and get a job. No, drug dealing or protesting isnt a real job

I also dont care about NATO or any other country or their problems. They should grow a pair and learn to protect themselves instead of running to big daddy and offering to [...] every time someone bigger threatens them. We have nukes, we dont need a military, etc.

I care about preseving Amendment 1-Amendment 10 only (the ones I find important). I am not averse to the other amendments but more "modern" types wrote them so they are likely to be illiterate and deeply flawed.

Besides that? I guess I care about things like ending all democracy everywhere, ensuring mass free access to weapons of war and deregulating absolutely everything. In my America, MONEY or POWER will do the talking. Not "special interests" I have ZERO interest in.

Or....

Or Ill fully pull all support including taxes. Im old enough to not care. Ill work from within to hastem the rot of this snelly dump and homeless camp lined streets that has become our country.
edit on 4/12/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/12/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
I support him still because he is the next best thing to my ideal hypothetical candidate.

The clown doesn't even understand the Constitution. He's pretty friggin far away from your avowed ideal candidate.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Indeed he is

Hey I wanted Ron Paul or Tulsi. Dont blame me.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This entire site used to be primarily Libertarian, it's gone off the deep end since Ron Paul was a thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I don't think he will be around for two more years , if he is we may not be around in two years . Lets Go Brandon

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Her dad runs the deep state. Wow.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's comical that Trump, a Democrat who turned Republican out of convenience, is considered a 'real' Republican. At best he's a populist RINO.

That is an unpopular opinion mate , but it is true.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: RazorV66

I agree.

I tell people all the time, run Trump as the Republican nominee, and Republicans WILL LOSE AGAIN.

You just ignored the fact the Dems stole the election. You know it, and we all now know it. The chef is baking a lot of crow pie for you lefties.

In your alternate reality.

In real reality -- your dude lost.

Get over it.

I really wouldn’t brag about your dude “winning” if I were you.
We are 100X worse across the board with your dude in there but hey…no more hurt feelz from mean Tweets right?
That is your alternate reality.

I have always been clear I am anti-Trump because he was unqualified for the job -- and his only interest is himself.

I'll take the "default" winner. But, he is not my dude.

He, at least, understands the presidency is not a single person. Only time will tell what his legacy is.

You also completely believed the democrat party's russia russia russia hoax and vocally supported everything that happened as a result.

Everything except indictments of the democrats responsible for hiring foreign spies to make it all up of course.

Where did I say that? I have said he was not exonerated in the investigation.

Robert Mueller tells the House Judiciary Committee that President Trump was not “totally exonerated” by the special counsel’s report on Russian election interference, as he has frequently claimed.

Actually, I've taken issue with the 'absolute' position both sides take. We don't really know in most cases.

Beyond that I've followed Trump for many years -- read the books (which we now know he didn't write). My boss was a huge Howard Stern fan. He blasted him over the office speakers every day. Trump was a frequent guest. Here and there -- I've heard/read questionable stuff about Trump -- long before he took public office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: I am totally enjoying your posts in the Ukraine update thread.

I'd say quite the opposite you can best believe that the money spent to find any ties between Russia and Trump colluding that if there was a there there it would have been found. Instead it was yet another waste of taxpayer money based on false accusations that turned up nothing. But Trump haters will hang on the we just don't know theory but this is Trump we are talking about if he screwed up it was gonna be broadcast far and wide, I mean it got reported when he had an extra scoop lol but again this is Trump, we aren't talking about Hunter's "lost" laptop where no one cared to make connections to the "Big Guy" getting his cut.

I'd say finding something is the easy part.

I don't need you to segue into Hunter.

I only bring up Hunter to show the disparity millions will be spent to search far and wide for a crime with Trump and Russia but a laptop of the president's son with emails referencing the big man is not only not investigated but doesn't even receive enough care to not lose the damn thing, And also scraped from social media the moment the story broke, truth be damned. If you can't see the problem there I don't know what to say, and even after millions of dollars, man hours, and looking under and in every nook and cranny to charge Trump with a crime, none was found. And yet some will still say "we just don't know". yeah we know, but I guess it's too much to accept when you are wrong. Bigly wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I agree.

It's a shame they haven't found a cure for TDS yet. People like you are destroying the country. Vote blue no matter who. Even if it's a senile, alleged kiddie sniffing, corrupt dementia patient. Congratulations, you played yourself.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Well, look at this...

SHOWDOWN: RINO Liz Cheney Sets Personal Fundraising Record as Trump Vows to Unseat Her

Liz Cheney has raised $10 million in her attempt to keep her House seat this year. Not surprisingly, it's all coming from the old familiar RINO-establishment names: Bush, Romney, Ryan, etc. The thing is, it's a foregone conclusion that her political career is over. It's a safe bet she's going to lose the primaries. The ruby-red state of Wyoming considers her a traitor of the lowest order, and won't ever vote for her again, unless it's for something like Official State Septic Tank Cleaner. She must know this, and so must the people who are giving her money.

So... Is this her payoff for voting to impeach Trump, and for participating in the Jan 6th kangaroo court? I'm sure there's some way for her to launder this campaign money into a bank account somewhere.

June 21, 2022

It appears that unless Congresswoman LIZ CHENEY switches to Democrat and moves from Wyoming, her political career is OVER.

She's about to "pay the price" for being corrupted: finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

dick called them all up and asked them if they wanted to go quail hunting in Texas after the fund raiser.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

NO, some people actually appreciate some who tells the truth, stands up for America, democracy, and our Constitution.

That's why she's taking in a haul. And remember, Dems are sending her money too!

And if it's ok for Trump to grift, why so worried about Liz doing the same?

The daughter of Dick Cheney, " tells the truth, stands up for America, democracy, and our Constitution." ROFL

I'll have to check your post history to see if that's how you felt about Papa Cheney say, 20 years ago.

What this is, is the establishment swamp closing ranks, to protect a fellow swamp denizen, and this includes the Romneys, Bushes, Cheney, and most of your team with the exception of say Manchin and few others. We can't have the establishment, entrenched, parasitic law makers from both sides being challenged from outside the ranks, by non career politicians.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

NO, some people actually appreciate some who tells the truth, stands up for America, democracy, and our Constitution.

That's why she's taking in a haul. And remember, Dems are sending her money too!

And if it's ok for Trump to grift, why so worried about Liz doing the same?

FYI - 6.26.2022

LIZ CHENEY is being blasted by the head of the pro-abortion group known as Planned Parenthood.

After Roe v Wade was reversed last Friday, Liz Cheney said it was a GREAT DAY for Pro-lifers like her.

Source: news.yahoo.com...

I wonder if Congresswoman Cheney is now getting the "cold shoulder treatment" from those who admired her Anti-Trump stance, both on and off the "Jan 6th" Congressional Committee investigating the unrest on Jan 6, 2021?

She was Democrat's Republican hero before this past Friday, due to being so "honest and brave".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join