It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Liz Cheney just get paid off by the Deep State?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well, look at this...

SHOWDOWN: RINO Liz Cheney Sets Personal Fundraising Record as Trump Vows to Unseat Her

Liz Cheney has raised $10 million in her attempt to keep her House seat this year. Not surprisingly, it's all coming from the old familiar RINO-establishment names: Bush, Romney, Ryan, etc. The thing is, it's a foregone conclusion that her political career is over. It's a safe bet she's going to lose the primaries. The ruby-red state of Wyoming considers her a traitor of the lowest order, and won't ever vote for her again, unless it's for something like Official State Septic Tank Cleaner. She must know this, and so must the people who are giving her money.

So... Is this her payoff for voting to impeach Trump, and for participating in the Jan 6th kangaroo court? I'm sure there's some way for her to launder this campaign money into a bank account somewhere.
edit on 11-4-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
NO, some people actually appreciate some who tells the truth, stands up for America, democracy, and our Constitution.

That's why she's taking in a haul. And remember, Dems are sending her money too!

And if it's ok for Trump to grift, why so worried about Liz doing the same?
edit on 11-4-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
A Cheney that tells the truth?That's a new one to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
NO, some people actually appreciate some who tells the truth, stands up for America, democracy, and our Constitution.

That's why she's taking in a haul. And remember, Dems are sending her money too!

And if it's ok for Trump to grift, why so worried about Liz doing the same?

I think some are finally coming out of the "Trump Fog".

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry, she does, it's just that YOU don't like what she has to say.

LOL!

a reply to: glen200376

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I agree.

I tell people all the time, run Trump as the Republican nominee, and Republicans WILL LOSE AGAIN.

Hope they do run Trump. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM LOSE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a reply to: Annee

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Trump Won and will again in the special elections we will have between Aug and Nov. I assure everyone that they will be held. Criminals like Liz Chaney and her criminal father will not be around long and will face charges.

Oh and we WILL impeach Obama
www.impeach44.com
www.toresays.com

Read on tore says and you will see.

A black operator turned white hat whistleblower, the whole thing will come.down. the shills defending those criminal representatives will be known as traitors and all around losers.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I can assure you that won't happen.

You'll just have to wait for Trump to lose in 2024.

Sorry.

a reply to: BerkshireEntity

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Read on tore says and you will see.

A black operator turned white hat whistleblower, the whole thing will come.down. the shills defending those criminal representatives will be known as traitors and all around losers.

I've never heard of anything like this prior. It's a high quality scenario that's not at all questionable in it's quality.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
A Cheney that tells the truth?That's a new one to me.

Cheneys also shoot people in the back with shotguns.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I agree.

I tell people all the time, run Trump as the Republican nominee, and Republicans WILL LOSE AGAIN.

Hope they do run Trump. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM LOSE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a reply to: Annee

Against who? We have been seeing that media obstruction kept key facts away from the voters in 2020. We even got to see Democrat obstruction, you know 51 "intelligence " officials! So you are a tad premature in your assessment.
Liz Cheney has contributed nothing to her party, if anything she has sullied herself with her associations. Romney I get, he has Ukraine entanglements that require him to go along with Bidens handlers, but other than personal vendettas I have yet to figure her angle out.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
No. But your pathetic attempts at partisan bs are funny

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Liz Cheney has contributed nothing to her party, if anything she has sullied herself with her associations.

Her voting record is one of the most consistently Conservative in all of Congress. On top of that, she actually voted in line with Trump's agenda more than some of his most vocal supporters.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

Oh and we WILL impeach Obama
www.impeach44.com
www.toresays.com

How do you impeach someone who is not in office? Forgive me for saying this, but you sound quite delusional.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
She's always been a neocon 🚬

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: hangedman13

Liz Cheney has contributed nothing to her party, if anything she has sullied herself with her associations.

Her voting record is one of the most consistently Conservative in all of Congress. On top of that, she actually voted in line with Trump's agenda more than some of his most vocal supporters.

Perfect cover for some votes that were expendable to begin with 🤓

But then suddenly, the water recedes 🤫

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Just like her dad , it is their version of the truth . Your problem is you believe it as far as I am concerned

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Trump was impeached when he was out of office

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"Did Liz Cheney just get paid off by the Deep State?"

Yes.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

No we wasn't. His second impeachment came down on January 13, 2021.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join