It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanghai a city ready to implode Screams from Buildings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Here is an interesting one from Hong Kong where the people just turn on a cop who throws a girl to the ground, It was almost a reflex action. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Here is an interesting one from Hong Kong where the people just turn on a cop who throws a girl to the ground, It was almost a reflex action. www.bitchute.com...

In hong Kong the police surround the protesters and trap them. Then they make them wait there until they cant take it any more. No food,.no water, no restroom.
People try and sneak out through sewer tunnels.
Any caught is most likely doing 20 to life hard labor.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
In Hong Konk now, if u test positive u go on a covid pill 3 times a day for 2 weeks

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

In hong Kong the police surround the protesters and trap them. Then they make them wait there until they cant take it any more. No food,.no water, no restroom.

This is called kettling. It's a crowd control method that originated in Europe. It's the default method of dealing with a lot of protest types.

Hong Kong merely imported it from white countries.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Bloodworth

This is called kettling. It's a crowd control method that originated in Europe. It's the default method of dealing with a lot of protest types.

Hong Kong merely imported it from white countries.

Its brutally effective , they did it with the Canada truck drivers.
When they wanted to leave they found themselves surrounded

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wasn't there a recent thread or post that showed Chinese soldiers pushing back citizens and one of the soldiers shouted that "didn't they (the citizens) know that a war with America was coming?" I can't find this vid anywhere on ATS but I know I saw it here. Any help with this would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: devilsadvocatetoday
Wasn't there a recent thread or post that showed Chinese soldiers pushing back citizens and one of the soldiers shouted that "didn't they (the citizens) know that a war with America was coming?" I can't find this vid anywhere on ATS but I know I saw it here. Any help with this would be appreciated.

I didn’t see that, so if someone posted it I’d like a link too.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
FOUND IT! First, my apologies as I watched so many vids yesterday that I forgot where I saw this. Second, skip to 2:04 to see the incident take place.

youtu.be...
edit on 20-4-2022 by devilsadvocatetoday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

He didn’t get enough.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here's a very popular new video (voice only) of a guy who is caught in the middle of the horrible Covid management scene in Shanghai, speaking on the phone with some CDC enforcer who called to tell him he must go to a Covid camp now for having a positive test 12 days before.

WARNING some ef bombs in the video.
This guy has my family including in laws in Shanghai in stitches laughing so hard.

The situation in Shanghai has been so badly mismanaged it makes the whole city appear to be under siege by government CCP and it's affiliated enforcers who are just a tiny bit nicer than what camps in WWII would have been like.
It's in English and has subtitles in English.

edit on 21-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Shanghai authorities erected high fences outside the homes of residents who tested positive for COVID-19 this week, prompting outcry on social media that people were being treated like animals amid the city’s harsh lockdowns.

Images and videos of workers in hazmat suits fencing off buildings with 6-foot-tall green metal bars made the rounds on the Chinese social-media site Weibo, where users also complained the structures were fire-safety hazards.

“This is so disrespectful of the rights of the people inside, using metal barriers to enclose them like domestic animals,” a person said.

this is the sort of thing governments can do when they don't have to worry about elections.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yeah. It really sucked 2 years ago when I couldn't go to a concert.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join