It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primary Communications Are Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Mandroid7

MOAR MEDS MOAR THREADZ

its 10:340am here and still so drunk from yesterday, this all makes perfect nonsense to me... i am immortal, though.

the smell of burnt toast, however, keeps getting longer.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: dashen

Pfft. Needs moar cowbell.

All epic threads have ample cowbell, it's a rule set in stone. Except the chisel was dog shears, and the stone is DB's thick, thick back hair

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Pffft!

Clear your cache. And your mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Sounds like bot talk. Must be tons of bots crawling the webs learning how to act normal. This one is acting too normal as it now needs some anti anxiety meds.

Man, when the bots start needing anti anxiety meds, we know were doomed...

But aren't we all bots really? autonomous creatures, yet specifically designed by the world around us to behave in a specific manner?

I, the creature, have witnessed this. some of them are funny af though

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Ok. So looks like comm has a shadow. All intel is coming to You through a forwarded source..All info is being keylogged at the source and the source is insulated..

Been that way for a long time, just getting more sophisticated as the feature creep continues. Does not look like this crazy train is slowing down anytime soon with the expanding capabilities of next generation nano tech. A next level snooping tool for those with the keys to the back doors.

With the compounding scale of data, most will be used to feed the growing AI systems. As a machine, they are just going to do whatever they are told. As for those directing the programming, with human nature the way it is, looking for some advantage.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Pffft!

Clear your cache. And your mind.

Sit back, relax and think of an ocean... Ahhh arrgh waaahh.. Oh, a calm ocean.... Ahh that's better. I hate my life, sorry.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Clear your cache.

That may be closer than you think.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Clear your cache.

funny.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Clear your cache.

funny.

You got the joke then?

There was one in there.

Glad to see you back.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There is only one pleasure greater than being appreciated by intelligent people, and that is the pleasure of not being understood by blunderheads who are only capable of expressing, in a kind of jargon, what serves them in the place of thought.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dude…Involuntary commitment..really? Fine..Remote viewing isn't real, nor extra terrestrial life, there really aren't infinite possibilities, space just ends at a giant black wall built to shield the entitled from the sound earth permeates through the cosmos, a floating reticle with no aim point can't be built, gravity is not the effect of everything we know, including infinity being trapped in a quantum extra large supersize hold the fries black fuzzy hole, don't forget there are no secret martial arts and if you practice them..u get the picture…oh yea, and soliloquy's are only for trained professionals, if You do it, its just talking to yourself..then ..yep you guessed it, and Im totally not a time cop and I've never been pursued by dirtbags that wanted to behead me or any other such nonsense…remember..infinite possibilities…so now I hope You realize I'm not trying to entrap anyone or anything…Yeah, I really don't see the big deal either.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If I ever try remote viewing maybe I'll try to see what's past the giant black wall. I never seriously considered trying remote viewing before, but that seems an interesting enough topic to try.

I feel like your reply is partially to other posts in other threads and some I haven't even made yet. One of them is sitting in another tab unposted and deals tangentially with involuntary commitment, in a way. I'll need to think about what it all means. I'm still trying to clear my own cache.

I hope you continue to evade whoever pursues you and I hope you find yourself intersecting my time again.

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Dude…Involuntary commitment..really? Fine..Remote viewing isn't real, nor extra terrestrial life, there really aren't infinite possibilities, space just ends at a giant black wall built to shield the entitled from the sound earth permeates through the cosmos, a floating reticle with no aim point can't be built, gravity is not the effect of everything we know, including infinity being trapped in a quantum extra large supersize hold the fries black fuzzy hole, don't forget there are no secret martial arts and if you practice them..u get the picture…oh yea, and soliloquy's are only for trained professionals, if You do it, its just talking to yourself..then ..yep you guessed it, and Im totally not a time cop and I've never been pursued by dirtbags that wanted to behead me or any other such nonsense…remember..infinite possibilities…so now I hope You realize I'm not trying to entrap anyone or anything…Yeah, I really don't see the big deal either.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hey..Thank You for the well wishes, and for Your tolerance of misdirected ramblings

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I lost contact with the Mothership a few months ago.

It's been silent desperation and exhaustive confusion ever since.

I know everything will be alright, I'm just not used to so much down time.

Always working on something it seems.

Gotta pass the time somehow and try to stay sane during the blackout.

Hopefully communications will be back up and running soon.

Hang in there.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, General

Ive decided that evasion at this point isn't a good strategy..even though that wasn't really the goal in the first place. SO enhancing comm became the solution, though steps at enhancement could only be made in moments of necessity, so after careful monitoring and reference mirror, comm is up and more secure than ever..sooo..thanks also I guess are in order to all the shoe scrapings that decided all this was a good idea in the first place..

There was a time when I could shoulder blame without much effect, just didn't care, then something happened to cause me to re-evaluate my character..just maybe this gaslighting is exactly as it seems..at least part of the time..

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I, for one, welcome our new Bot overlords.

"We shall remain vigilant and ready to interfere."

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The scary thing is watching my theories, ideas and pet projects play out real time and not being part of the in-group.

I never get the memos, never get to have fun, always on standby or routine patrols.

Oh well.

At least the majority are having the time of their lives free from this burden.

"All paradises, all utopias are designed by who is not there, by the people who are not allowed in." ~Toni Morrison

"Our business here is to be Utopian, to make vivid and credible, if we can, first this facet and then that, of an imaginary whole and happy world." ~ H.G. Wells

edit on 12/9/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edits

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join