It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primary Communications Are Down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok. So looks like comm has a shadow. All intel is coming to You through a forwarded source..All info is being keylogged at the source and the source is insulated..

What Youre experiencing are rich wanna bees that never will be and never were. They havent been anywhere or done anything.
Impostors of the highest order. Now I cant use my desktop anymore..sucks...
Anywho, suppose its time to start 'processes'. Not that they werent loosely being 'processed' anyway..cant let the mind get too comfortable..Seems like its allways the same..I know You are assets.
We really are just at the tip of the iceberg...I guess we will see if Yall are as good as I think You are...Ive made my decision...It is...bring the party..i know the kind of party Im talkin about...starts with a guy bein accused of something and the first part of the interrogation is to balance one of his close friends boots with beret resting atop them on a dinner tray watching remotely as said friend takes his girlfriend or wife on a 'date'...gotta run for now

edit on 10-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ....

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This leaves only 2 choices to rectify.

Less thread makey, more med takey, or
less med takey, before thread makey

Star for a weird one.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

MOAR MEDS MOAR THREADZ

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

:cool

Taken under advisement Big Yellow Bird.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And thats another good copy.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Pfft. Needs moar cowbell.

All epic threads have ample cowbell, it's a rule set in stone. Except the chisel was dog shears, and the stone is DB's thick, thick back hair

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Man, and I was kinda excited to see that primary communications were down. Somewhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

How do i cash in my asset value?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Are you saying The System is Down?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

by remaining in a constant state of readiness and mobility.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Not the whole system. Just my comm..now i dont get to look at hot cartoon avatars..

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Ok. So looks like comm has a shadow. All intel is coming to You through a forwarded source..All info is being keylogged at the source and the source is insulated..

What Youre experiencing are rich wanna bees that never will be and never were. They havent been anywhere or done anything.
Impostors of the highest order. Now I cant use my desktop anymore..sucks...
Anywho, suppose its time to start 'processes'. Not that they werent loosely being 'processed' anyway..cant let the mind get too comfortable..Seems like its allways the same..I know You are assets.
We really are just at the tip of the iceberg...I guess we will see if Yall are as good as I think You are...Ive made my decision...It is...bring the party..i know the kind of party Im talkin about...starts with a guy bein accused of something and the first part of the interrogation is to balance one of his close friends boots with beret resting atop them on a dinner tray watching remotely as said friend takes his girlfriend or wife on a 'date'...gotta run for now

BAM!

And there you have it..

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sounds like bot talk. Must be tons of bots crawling the webs learning how to act normal. This one is acting too normal as it now needs some anti anxiety meds.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ummmm......Primary Com down....I have to ask, did you pay your internet bill when it was due?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Bah , just the US Space Force's electronic warfare against the Beta Reticuli Reptilians .
Disclosure is coming soon to a theater near you .

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

at the position of attention of course, while performing some other inredibly difficult feat..something to do with balance..

ive been in the 'woods' in some fashion or the other my entire existance. Its all I ever cared about as a kid was when was the next time i could get to a pond or in the squirrels nest..I was born in a farm house by a river..Mom just turned 17 when she had me...

This is the first time ive had somewhat direct comm for one of these projects as I call them..allways had to know without knowing and watch the signs..not the lights..

not sayin Im Daniel Boone, but i like the trees and the kree-tars..

in this situation the reason they didnt just clone or ghost my ip is bekuz they are festering feminine hygene product remains.

And they want YOUR ideas. not mine..im just tool. a trained monkey at best..and not even well trained..
actually barely housebroke.

seriously hope im not giving up spots and stuff..i will limit my posting to corresponding tweaks i make in trying to get a secure line...digging a ten foot deep wire with copper and an old tele would be ideal..but momma would freak..then id be happy to see those nice young men in thier clean white coats..haha..hehe

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Bah , just the US Space Force's electronic warfare against the Beta Reticuli Reptilians .

Thats totally not why theyve kept me alive..to tell the truth?..doubtful..by they I mean..ya know? ALL of THEM. seriously..Space Force thing..pretty damn awesome..wish that would have been around when i was young...guns in space...insert pregnant pause here..oh yeah...
edit on 10-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

originally posted by: Gothmog

Thats totally not why theyve kept me alive..to tell the truth?..doubtful..by they I mean..ya know? ALL of THEM.

You decide .....

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

as of today im still one up on them. these texts are not coming from a pine box..
Im pretty good at finding stuff..but i wont hunt for just no reason
.i have to be compelled..driven..ya know? a reason..family member, something like that...
Doc tried to get me to do this forum discussion over telehealth..i couldnt..not totally giving up on the idea though...
And i am talking about food..not halucinations..i once chased an imaginary illegal Vietnamese family down the street at 3 am trying to save them from dying but every time i got close they rapidly changed directions..after about a block and a half i gave up..i was sad for them..they had been matching me move for move for a long time i guess..hiding..and my nature protected them without me having to know they were there..the only reason they revealed themselves to me was because they knew some would die..4 did. 2 made it.

and of course if Youre a girl Operator and Youre being questioned, first phase is standing in fron of 4 squad formation naked outside midnight wearing just Your head gear.
edit on 10-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ...

edit on 10-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ...

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Auxiliary units seem to work fine though. What bandwidth yo on?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join