It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Love Karma, I Love Karma - 'Progressive' freelance writer branded a 'racist'

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When your political party endorses public harassment of those they oppose on political issues, it is pure Karma when it backfires on them.

A Progressive drone confronts an Asian man in New Orleans who he thought was Andy Ngo then boasts about it. His followers of course ask him why he didn't assault him or throw drinks at him.

Surprise, Andy Ngo lives in Portland and was live streaming at the the time.

www.theblaze.com...

Ngo gained national attention for his reporting of Antifa in Portland – which has drawn the ire of left-wingers.

Ngo was attacked in June 2019 for being a journalist and covering an Antifa rally in Portland. He was taken to the hospital for his injuries.

In June 2021, Ngo was once again assaulted by leftwing assailants during a protest in Portland.

Reactions to the situation blasted Benson for the alleged confrontation and branded him a "racist."

Podcast host Lauren Chen: "White journalist harasses random Asian person at bar wrongly thinking he's Andy Ngo Because I guess we all look the same."

BlazeTV host Steven Crowder: "I don't throw this term around flippantly. But you are a genuinely racist, pathetic excuse for a man. And you deserve everything coming your way."

Journalist Jonathan Choe: "ASIAN MEN BEWARE: It's a good thing the Asian American Journalists Association Convention @aaja won’t be in New Orleans this year. @thor_benson and some of his followers are going after Asian guys who look like @MrAndyNgo but they got the wrong Asian. #StopAsianHate."

Attorney Harmeet K. Dhillon: "Bigot can’t tell different Asians apart. Who is the garbage person?"

Editor JD Rucker: "It wasn't actually Andy Ngo but I guess we all look the same to racists."

Journalist Ian Miles Cheong: "Liberals are now harassing random Asians because they can’t tell them apart from Andy Ngo."

Columnist Rita Panahi: "Racist Leftist loser thinks all Asians look alike. Abuses random Asian guy & comes on Twitter to brag about it."

Author Douglas Murray: "It wasn’t him. And you’re a racist. You gonna do this to black guys next? If they look like other guys you hate?"

Former Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence Richard Grenell: "Yesterday’s champions of diversity are today’s intolerants."

Commentator Stephen L. Miller: "'Andy Ngo is the white supremacist' screams the guy chasing random Asians out of bars because I guess they all look the same."

Editor Chadwick Moore: "You racially profiled a random Asian man you thought was Andy and then accosted him LOL #StopAsianHate."

edit on 10-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm almost positive this isn't the first time this kind of thing has been in the news.

I think the last one was in Portland during the riots. I wonder how many of these happen we don't hear about from the tolerant and diversity loving radical left.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I think the last one was in Portland during the riots. I wonder how many of these happen we don't hear about from the tolerant and diversity loving radical left.

No.
Just no.
Hail to the no .
Liberals do not love anything or anyone but themselves .
From a recovered Liberal .

join