It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Z in the Russian military vehicles and its novelistic link.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
First of all, it’s the same letter used by the Axis in some operations or in the flag of the nazi forces trying to stop the Allied advance in the Reich’s territory.

But it’s also a reference to the novel World War Z published in 2006, and its film adaption released in 2013. With this reference they are symbolically announcing the beginning of the Third World War. Furthermore, I suspect both artworks are connected to the fascist/islamist conspiracy in some way. Interestingly enough, the novel is set in the 2020s and consists in several interviews to different survivors of a worldwide pandemic which started in China.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The "Z" is one of several single-letter codes used by the Russians to identify the unit of the vehicle. They also use "Z" with a box surrounding it, the delta, just like the American vehicles in Desert Storm, the "O", and several other letters. I doubt very much that the Z has anything to do with some novel. Unless you can find documentation from the Russians that claims this is the origin, then this is just something other people have added on with no evidence whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well, the Russian government decided to invade Ukraine on 24 February, same day the NSDAP (the Nazi Party) was founded in 1920. Another coincidence?

A Russian document claiming this connection that I could easily find? That’s not how conspiracies work, much less one of this size. If such document exists it must be well hidden in some safe location.

Having said that, I understand the skepticism, I’m just posting information I think is relevant for anyone who may be interested.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Add two Z together and what does that look like?

I believe letters/words/sounds have "magic"

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

Having said that, I understand the skepticism, I’m just posting information I think is relevant for anyone who may be interested.

So you made it up, right? The connection to a novel is in your own mind, but nowhere else. It is completely unsubstantiated. But now that you've said that, other people will pick up on it and repeat it as if it were true, not knowing there is no source to the idea at all. THAT'S how conspiracies work.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

No, I didn’t make it up. My current knowledge is the result of all my vital experience. You demand irrefutable proofs of biggest conspiracy of history, but that kind of proofs are beyond the reach of any simple individual, much more at this early stage of the war. All we have by now are rational clues.
edit on 10 4 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: Corrected bad tense.

new topics

top topics

join