It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did Joe Biden Extend the Covid-19 National Emergency thru 2022 - Covid is Now Barely Lethal.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: carewemust

SO...with Covid-19 now less deadly than the common flu, why continue the Nationwide Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency? What is to be gained?

K, I can help, simple matter of switching a few words around. See Covid 19
was the flu being called a pandemic. And the national emergency is Joe Biden.
Far worse than any pandemic. I said I can help I never said you'd feel better.

The CDC, Birx, Fauci, Walensky...ALL OF THEM have been backtracking and admitting that they screwed up, with almost every aspect of Covid-19.

Shouldn't the Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency now be cancelled? If Joe Biden wants to make something an emergency, he should choose THE FLU. Flu season starts on October 1st.

Note: The CDC announced today it made so many mistakes, the entire agency is preparing to re-build itself.

Source: nypost.com...

How many deaths due to BAD GUIDANCE from the CDC, I wonder?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How many deaths due to BAD GUIDANCE from the CDC, I wonder?

What else can they do but to play it off.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Americans aren't emotionally troubled by China unleashing a virus (Covid) that's killed millions all over the world. So unfortunately, it's not likely they will get upset with the CDC for major screwups either.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I hear JOE BIDEN has declared the Covid-19 PANDEMIC as being OVER...Now BEHIND US.

TRUE?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hear JOE BIDEN has declared the Covid-19 PANDEMIC as being OVER...Now BEHIND US.

TRUE?

He said its over... but... but...

He didn't mean it!

He meant It's (not) over.

Because being a good Democrat, I want it to last forever.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
less than 0.1% of the entire world population has died in nearly 3 years from this.

So if 99.9+% surviving is an emergency ........well everything is an emergency.

Are we saying having 7.8 billion people is an emergency cause we cant handle someone dying every minute?

Maybe one day people will grasp that in the last 122 years around 6 billion babies came out of vagina's mostly in asia, infact china and india have more people than the entire world population of 1900.

Perhaps people REALLY dont understand that china has more people than EVERY SINGLE EUROPEAN COUNTRY + russia + usa + canada COMBINED.

Maybe we will recognise that 1 person dying is too much for us, so constantly hearing with instant communication death, death, death, death peoples individual brain cant handle it, we've never been this connected, we've never had this many people.

If there was only 1000 people in existence and the mortality rate was 0.1% for some issue that means 1 person would die theoretically. OMG OHHH HOLY # SOOOO MUCH.

The real issue here is....it clearly seems like this virus was released from a lab...so then this is quite a different story. This is then mass murder.
edit on 20-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Because this was never really about a pandemic threat to the public...

There were treatments available, the death rate should have been one one hundrdeth of what it is. Let's examine a few things that point to the whole thing being a psyop to bring the citizens of the world under control, and reduce the number of "worthless eaters" in the process.

Infected forced into nursing homes among the most vulnerable, which in my opinion was done to make an initial "splash" in deaths they could report.

In some places, probably a lot more than we would care to know about, if people came in well advanced in symptoms, they shot them up with benzos and pain meds and let them die. I have a close friend who is an eye witness to such actions. As a country, the hospitals in the UK ordered somewhere over 100% more midazolam during the first year of the pandemic than average years.

Remdesivir was halted in clinical trials in africa as treatment for ebola because it was causing kidney failure, something north of 50% of the recipients died from kidney failure. It was exactly the wrong drug to use as treatment for anything at all, let alone a disease that attacked the body the way covid did. The bunch of hucksters who composed the so called "Study" that showed HCQ was killing people, which was soon after retracted, just also happed to have a predictive treatment model that went into effect on a paid subscription basis in over 1k hospitals worldwide, and it ALWAYS recommended remdesivir.

Ventilation is a death sentence when you are in the midst of cytokine overload. Pure oxygen in the lungs during cytokine storm is like using gasoline to put out a fire. It causes more damage, a lot more.

Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin both have a long track record of safety and efficacy, and regardless of what any of the nay say will scream about, they both work. I know several people who went from thinking they were going to die to functioning relatively normally within days of beginning treatment with HCQ, Zinc, and Azythromycin. Or Ivermectin and Zinc. These drugs would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. They didn't want to save lives, they wanted to end them.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: carewemust

TRUE?

He said its over... but... but...

He didn't mean it!

He meant It's (not) over.

Because being a good Democrat, I want it to last forever.

Update 9.20.2022

The MASSIVE Student Loan Forgiveness program was authorized by Joe Biden 2 months ago, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic causing hardship.

Now that President Biden has declared the Covid-19 Pandemic as being over, there is no need for waiving billions of dollars of student-loan debts, and raising all of our taxes to pay for it.

Pandemic's End Cancels Student Loan Forgiveness: reason.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
1-18-2023 CONGRESS WANTS TO END THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY DECLARATION

The New 2023 GOP-run U.S. House has introduced legislation to bring the never-ending Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency Declaration to an end.

House Republicans introduced a bill on Tuesday to end the COVID-19 public health emergency three years after it was first implemented nationwide.

Rep. Brett Guthrie (R-KY) proposed the measure to end the emergency declaration, setting the stage for a largely symbolic vote that is likely to get vetoed by President Joe Biden should it pass through Congress. The resolution comes just one week after the Biden administration extended the public health emergency until April.

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION EXTENDS COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY THROUGH APRIL 2023

“The COVID-19 pandemic is over,” Guthrie tweeted on Tuesday. “It’s long overdue to end the COVID-19 [public health emergency] and for President Biden to relinquish his emergency powers.”

Congress has previously introduced legislation to end the COVID-19 public health emergency, with the Senate most recently voting 62-36 in November to lift the measure. Shortly after, the White House indicated Biden would veto the measure if it made it to its desk.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

What does Joe Biden and Democrats get from the Federal Government, due to a "Covid National Emergency" being in effect? I'm sure it's POWER and/or MONEY related, whatever it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join