It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Refuses To Give 9 Year Old Life Saving Transplant Because His Father is Unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
They must be following the science? Or not.

id say "what is not" as my final jeopardy answer alex.

ding ding ding

your tonights winner

scrounger

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: infolurker

Insanity.
I don’t know what’s worse, the Liberal cult or the fake vaccine cult.
Who the F is going to save us from this insanity?

You missed a category……

no you mentioned quite a few so here we go

white,

right to the RACE CARD showing your a racist douchbag.. right out of the gate.. wow

non-college educated,

so people who dont have a degree or went to college are ignorant? wow going for another favorite of the ignorant ranter the elietest "im better than thou" card..

Christian evangelist

and on to the religious hating ranting... still staying strong and adding to the ignorant pile

who spend their day either watching conservative

then on to the political rant.. well not as up there as being a racist and religion hater.. does add to the stew of ignorant ranting and usual ingredient thereof

fake news

while common it is well overused and irrelivant to the discussion.. expected but with such a strong ignorant rant going kinda not your best work to date

or praising god.

and double down on religious hate... again expected but now being redundant.. one religious ignorant comment is usually enough and this im afraid is just repeating.. run out of new ignorance to post?

What kind of selfish fool would not do everything possible to help their own children?

he is.. wants to donate a KIDNEY.. a dangerous surgery at the best of times that could threaten his health and not cheap by any means... along with the whole list of things he has to do and not do before the surgery. add a long recovery time and lowering his life expectency.. wow now you throw out an ignorant question.. back in the game

If giving an organ saved my son but it meant I didn’t or wouldn’t make it afterwards… Hosta la vista. In a heartbeat.

good for you you would take a "vaccine" without question . a vaccine to REMIND YOU ... DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM GETTING AND PASSING ON COVID TO OTHERS.. with SERIOUS side effects for some.. that ANY VACCINE has dangers and that is why most (if not all) are not recomended for those getting a transplant or giving one due to it will be IN THEIR BLOODSTREAM. good you dont look at ANYTHING and ask "could this do more harm or threaten my kid than it would help" got it.

Denny

as i stated before you can look at ANY TRANSPLANT requirements and most vaccines are NOT RECOMENDED before a transplant.
especially one showing clotting , heart compromise and the biggie.. UNLIKE SAY POLO VACCINE IT DOES NOT PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING AND PASSING ON COVID..
hell it even states this IN THE PAPERWORK FROM THE DRUG COMPANIES AND FDA .

at best (key word best) it REDUCES your chances of catching it, AT BEST reduces the symptoms , at best lessens the chances of passing it and AT BEST (GETTING IT YET) may (key word may) increase your chance of surviving covid.

along with a PROVEN FACT even on the vaccine if you catch a case of covid YOU HAVE TO quarantine for SAME AMOUNT OF TIME as if you didnt get the vaccine.

so tell me again o "science guy" how is this ONE VACCINE so safe its beyond question and when all other vaccines are not recommended (there may be one) for transplant patients and donors before transplant?

scrounger

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Are you using survival rates of people without a transplant?

In a statement, the hospital system said studies indicate the mortality rate for transplant recipients who test positive for COVID ranges from 18% to 32%, compared to a 1.6% mortality rate among all people who have tested positive.

UCHealth said the policy change was driven by the significantly higher mortality rate, as well as the concern that living donors could still pass on a COVID infection after testing negative.

"This is why it is essential that both the recipient and the living donor be vaccinated and take other precautions prior to undergoing transplant surgery," the statement said. "Surgeries may be postponed until patients take all required precautions in order to give them the best chance at positive outcomes."

The hospital system said transplant centers across the center have specific requirements in place to protect patients during and after surgery. Examples included requiring patients to get vaccinated for hepatitis B or MMR.

"Patients may also be required to avoid alcohol, stop smoking, or prove they will be able to continue taking their anti-rejection medications long after their transplant surgery," UCHealth said. "These requirements increase the likelihood that a transplant will be successful and the patient will avoid rejection."

Again, there are many requirements. The medical professionals determined this is the step to take to try to ensure the best outcome. If the dad does not want to do it, that is his choice. I mean personally I would do whatever I can to save my child even if it puts me at a slight risk. There have been over 11 billion vaccinations given worldwide. There is also a chance of a complication from surgery resulting in death as well, yet he is willing to do that.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This sums up the Democrat party and their voters

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Was the policy in place before this specific child's scenario?
Did the parents know about the policy before they wanted to go the transplant route at this time?

If the answer to both is yes then it's on the parents to roll a hard six and do what is right for their child.

Outside of that from what the source article gives the indication is not that the child has to have the transplant immediately so is it not possible that the parents are trying to leverage this scenario as part of any antivax beliefs they may have?

In every way in life their are two sides or more to every story and the way this thread is titled will certainly attract a specific type of perspective.

Ask anyone that has spent any meaningful amount of time in Healthcare either pediatric or adult and they will , if answering honestly, tell you that hard decisions that truly impact lives are made on a daily basis. Additionally due to long term overly high census various policies and procedures have to be established to handle the greater good vs the individual .

Nothing about this is easy but for anyone to paint the Parents as heros and the Hospital as bad doesn't understand how Healthcare works.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
The Vaxxers are literally a cult. Jim Jones could never have accomplished this level of brainwashing.

The dispensers of the fake vaccines want every dollar they can get and are willing to kill for it.

The recipients of the experimental vaccine know they have a ticking time-bomb inside their bodies and "misery loves company".

A lot of Medical people are also arrogant to the point of killing you, if you don't do what they want. This applies across more than just the Covid vaccine issue. The oath they take to help fellow humans is not followed universally, like it used to be.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

A quick look shows 11.4 billion people have received a Vax

That's quite an interesting number, considering there are less than 8 billion people on the planet. Did your data include other planets as well?

Also, why write 'vaccination' as 'vax', and why capitalize it? Shouldn't the masonic butchering of that word be at least 'vaxx', with two of those 'x's? If you're gonna go all mason on us, at least do it fully and properly.

About 'transplants' - I had no idea even PLANTS can be TRANS nowadays.

(Come on, we all need humor in dark times like these)

I knew the gender of the kid would be male, but the topic is still a bit misleading, because it doesn't mention that it's a 'covid-infected' dad that's the donor (though in my opinion, it shouldn't make any difference, but it does make a bit more sense they'd me more cautious than just some 'healthy stranger' doing to donation).

In some ways, maybe it's a blessing in disguise that the kid won't have to suffer in THIS world for that long, and is going to get out.

There's also no such thing as 'life-saving' or 'saving a life'. Saving a LIFE? Life is eternal, soul is energy and thus can't be destroyed - what can threaten something eternal and indestructible? Therefore, it can't be SAVED, either, since it can't be threatened. That's only common sense.

The ONLY thing you can 'protect and save', perhaps, is 'an incarnation', but why should one incarnation or prolonging one be more important than another, or life outside an incarnation? It makes no sense, as besides karmic duties, it doesn't make any difference to LIFE, whether it lives inside or outside a physical body, in a physical or astral (or mental, causal, etc.) world.

Talking about 'saving lives' is very narrow-minded, biased and materialistic way of talking, it also is very short-sighted as well. Cosmically thinking, life always goes on, so it can't be saved. The ONLY thing you can do by "saving a life" is SLIGHTLY prolonging an incarnation that might otherwise end a little bit sooner.

Which would be a blessing anyway, as astral world is a GREAT place to live, this planet is HORRIBLE.

Now, why would you consider it 'saving a life' (or 'lifesaving') for someone to be forced to live in a HORRIBLE world for longer time than they otherwise would have to?

Why?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe they meant to be checked if they are currently sick from Covid? That would make more sense, but in this world common sense isn't so common.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Insanity.
I don’t know what’s worse, the Liberal cult or the fake vaccine cult.
Who the F is going to save us from this insanity?

Jesus Christ, can I get an Amen ;-)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Down with Cleveland Clinic WHORE!

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The Vaxxers are literally a cult. Jim Jones could never have accomplished this level of brainwashing.

yep they belong to the Temple of little fauci.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I apologize, 11.4 billion vaccinations. I also apologize, half the time I let my phone just add the word. I apparently used Vax before and I let it slide.

Are they letting women be Freemasons now? I didn't know. But I'm not a mason so I'm unsure how I went all mason on you.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: scrounger

Are you using survival rates of people without a transplant?

In a statement, the hospital system said studies indicate the mortality rate for transplant recipients who test positive for COVID ranges from 18% to 32%, compared to a 1.6% mortality rate among all people who have tested positive.

first the stats on face value can best be called "incomplete".. but more accurate deliberately not giving the full information. Right off the top the key word "positive for covid".. even the CDC states that the ACTUAL number of covid REPORTED DEATHS that were CAUSED BY COVID was 6 percent. the other 94 percent were WITH COVID. in blunt terms you died WITH NOT FROM covid. so those that died that tested positive for covid how much were FROM.. Now throw in transplant patients are vulnerable to DIE from viruses, bacteria, fungi, and other enviromental factors.. the stat you quoted has no reference if more died (key word FROM) from covid vs say the influenza virus (common cold) , rsv or something else..

UCHealth said the policy change was driven by the significantly higher mortality rate,

again as been proven OVER AND OVER the "reported" higher numbers are based (lets be blunt) ON LIES and assumptions.

as well as the concern that living donors could still pass on a COVID infection after testing negative.

this is a very telling and HYPOCRITICAL comment/reason. they are worried that someone who tests NEGATIVE for covid that "could still pass on covid infection". one so you dont trust YOUR OWN TESTS but will trust it if someone takes a vaccine? then add that EVEN IF you have the vaccine if you test positive YOUR NOT GONNA DO THE TRANSPLANT. then the PROVEN FACT the vaccine IS NOT DESIGNED (and in the literature from the maker for crying out loud) to stop you from catching covid or passing it on.. ITS DESIGNED IF (KEY WORD IF) it works as planned to LESSEN your symptoms and lessen your chance of death.. how much NO ONE CAN FACTUALLY PROVE. so you dont trust your OWN TESTS so you DEMAND THEY GET THE VACCINE. then if you test POSITIVE when on the vaccine you WONT DO THE TRANSPLANT.. but you now trust THE VERY TEST YOU SAID ISNT RELIABLE if you take the vaccine.. you dont see the pure BS in this?

"This is why it is essential that both the recipient and the living donor be vaccinated and take other precautions prior to undergoing transplant surgery," the statement said. "Surgeries may be postponed until patients take all required precautions in order to give them the best chance at positive outcomes."

The hospital system said transplant centers across the center have specific requirements in place to protect patients during and after surgery. Examples included requiring patients to get vaccinated for hepatitis B or MMR.

"Patients may also be required to avoid alcohol, stop smoking, or prove they will be able to continue taking their anti-rejection medications long after their transplant surgery," UCHealth said. "These requirements increase the likelihood that a transplant will be successful and the patient will avoid rejection."

Again, there are many requirements. The medical professionals determined this is the step to take to try to ensure the best outcome.

common you know when it comes to covid they have NOT gone by the science.. hell even fauci admitted this early on.. i could provide PROOF of this but that would be PAGES.

If the dad does not want to do it, that is his choice. I mean personally I would do whatever I can to save my child even if it puts me at a slight risk.

and theres the rub.. there is ample evidence AND PROOF that it is not a "slight risk".. hell if we follow that logic then why do MOST VACCINES and some drugs have disclaimers and not permitted for transplant patients and donors? how is it covid is this "beyond safe and questioning"?

There have been over 11 billion vaccinations given worldwide.

yes and not all having no complicatons.. hell the dangers have been reported by the FDA own VOLUNTARY reporting system. one example if its so safe why has it not been approved for children and we STILL HAVE TO GET APPROVAL for boosters?

There is also a chance of a complication from surgery resulting in death as well, yet he is willing to do that.

sigh
yes THE FATHER IS but the hospital isnt.

all around this policy is new and not based on science..

i have one final question that is the elephant in the room

no one has dared to ask the hospital if ANYONE follows this policy and the patient dies FROM COVID or a complication from the vaccine?

i bet the answer will be an epic in tap dancing .

in short there is NO HARD EVIDENCE that the covid vaccine is safe enough to risk for transplants much less will prevent the donor from getting or passing on covid.

so why demand they take it then?

scrounger

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

And what if it turns out there are serious long term side effects to the vax? Also "Why is Pfizer not selling Comirnaty yet?" It was approved on Aug. 23rd 2021 but it's still not on sale yet. What they are selling is labeled as BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. That's the experimental version that has the protections against lawsuits. If Pfizer is so convinced of the safety of their vaccine they should start selling Comirnaty.

What the father of the kid should say to the transplant board is that he will take a Comirnaty labeled vaccine when it comes available. Not the BioNTech labeled version. And then when they refuse him then sue for millions for requiring a EXPERMENTAL potentially unsafe vaccine without the usual legal protections for faulty medicines. And they better hurry up and either do the transplant or get him Comirnaty. Or if the patient dies the lawsuit automatically doubles.
edit on 14-4-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join