It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2030 Singularity – Two Timelines, One Outcome

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

Was about to say the same..

It is around the same place that was predicted, but the date is not right.
They found unknown explosive devices.. so event1 prevented ?

Or is someone using this "lookingglass" prediction as a "to do list"

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
EVENT 2 – May 20, 2022 – Assassination in Asia
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

Event 2 occurs on May 20, 2022. It involves the assassination of Dr. Winston Wu, who is heading up the revolutionary Raindrop project.

Dr. Wu’s work and project, which is almost entirely unknown at this time, is critical to stopping the negative outcome, and instead bringing about the positive outcome. This is why the negative forces are specifically concerned about him, and targeting him.

Dr. Wu’s project is called Raindrop. Through his work, using Quantum computing, he is able to do great damage to the European power structure in the coming years.

We ask of our Guardians to share and spread this information, so that it can be prevented.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The part I don't understand is how Quantum computing utilizing the block-chain to create generational wealth will somehow benefit all humans. That's the most unrealistic part of it in my opinion. That tech would absolutely not be allowed to benefit all humans lol.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The part I don't understand

Yes it would be good if someone can verify this.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I watched all the video.

Quick recap:

Bad things will happen, 70 bad things.. before major bad thing in 2030.

www.cnn.com...

This nucleus is about 50 times larger than those of other comets, and it has an estimated mass of 500 trillion tons, which is 100,000 times greater than the mass of a typical comet.

The comet is moving at 22,000 miles per hour from the edge of our solar system and will make its closest approach to us in 2031. But it will never get closer than one billion miles away from the sun -- just a little farther than the distance between Earth and Saturn.

let's keep an eye on this. 2031, what a coincidence...

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add linque

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
You lost me at "the afterlife" and "thousands of years". Great story though, the catch here is I gotta pay big bucks to get the rest of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here's their podcast channel.

www.youtube.com...

Another tall tale that is so fascinating and gripping and here is your last chance to change the timeline! Project Looking Glass was first conceived in 1964 by a hoaxer in the UFO world who became famous and built a stargate machine that he claimed space aliens gave him the plans for. His machine never worked but he made lots of money.

Next up was the U.S. government taking their cue from this hoaxer and naming their continuous air mission Project Looking Glass. This mission flew a tech loaded plane over the U.S.A. 24 hours a day for 30 years, ending the mission in 1990.

Now you got this Guardians of the Looking Glass thing talking about portals and vortex points you can use with a specialized machine to see into our future like watching a television. That sounds so great but I wonder.

How does this machine know what to look out for and where to film its prophecies? Why aren't they getting some random images? There must be a cameraman that knows where to look and when. Who is this extra dimensional camera man and is this some sort of silly game for him?

Now, there must be 60 events prevented in 2022 to create a positive outcome in 2030. They only showed us 2 of them. This sort of makes it very easy for them as hoaxers, all they need to do is name off some event that likely won't happen and that will keep their audience intact. On the other hand, if they name off some predicted rare event that almost couldn't happen and it isn't prevented well then they still win because now they're predicting our future and that would make them good money.

I say this here is the work of great authors and imaginitive creative individuals trying to put on a good show. But say they are right, well then, that would be some thing now wouldn't it. I will be skeptical and keep watching.
edit on 13-4-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
well it's now April 28th - so did anything happen in NYC on 18th or not?
I certainly haven't heard of anything...

... still waiting...

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CrastneyJPR

Not on the exact date. But this is close enough for me.

NYC Subway Station Shooting, multiple wounded, undetonated devices
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
URGENT Timeline Changes - CERN Reactivates
www.bitchute.com...

This is an update for our Guardians about coming events and steps needed to ensure the positive timeline outcome in 2030. We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible.

Guardians, it is time for a very important update.

Because of your work, the April 18th attack was stopped. You may have noticed in the news that there were some strange events that led up to that date.

Our sources in the U.S. and European governments told us that our videos reached such a wide audience, that they had no choice but to change plans.

We want also to add that an individual managed to decipher the secret codes we placed in each of our previous videos.

Others will also find these codes in our videos, and unlock their own destinies.

Soon, we will contact those of you who have emailed us, and if you are one of The Chosen, we will need to begin communication with you.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

What horrifying events?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

the next event to come happens in July of 2022. This event cannot be described yet.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

And yet it has been witnessed via the looking glass device?

If so why cant it be described yet?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Quotes from the EVENT 1 video

We have been waiting many, many years to finally release this information. Our video releases are specifically timed based on what the looking glass artifact revealed about how to change future events.

What we were able to see was that our videos must be released now. Not in the past, not in the future, but on these specific dates, starting in March, 2022. We were also able to see that the events can only be changed by the actions of those watching these videos.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

We have been waiting many, many years to finally release this information. Our video releases are specifically timed based on what the looking glass artifact revealed about how to change future events.

What we were able to see was that our videos must be released now. Not in the past, not in the future, but on these specific dates, starting in March, 2022. We were also able to see that the events can only be changed by the actions of those watching these videos.

Well, that explains everything.

Do you imagine the priests in the Vatican with their Chronovisor concur?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well what can I say, it's complete rubbish. I just finished watching the 2030 singularity video. Utter rubbish. Many contradictions in it.

Also project looking-glass isn't an ancient artifact discovered. I was reviewing the pictures the other week of the base layout.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Wouldn't this directly contradict the prophesies of Edgar Cayce?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Still waiting on the hall of records to turn up never mind Atlantis rising.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Double my bad.

edit on 21-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join