It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2030 Singularity – Two Timelines, One Outcome

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The 2030 Singularity – Two Timelines, One Outcome
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

Research concluded that those in possession of the looking glass data could change future events in each of the years 2012, 2016 and 2022, if they released information to the public on certain, specific dates in each of those years. The U.S. government and other entities involved were not only shocked by this, they appeared to treat the information as a threat, as they preferred the projected negative timeline to occur without interference.

Our group watched as the years 2012 and 2016 passed without any intervention by officials. It became clear the U.S. government and other governments involved would do nothing to stop the horrifying events to come, and do nothing to help steer the timeline to the more positive outcome.

It is critically important to understand that without intervention, the negative timeline is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the change of pace.

Ok, so video says April 18th of this year they’ll be a false flag that quickly leads to nuclear war. Wonder if the maker of video is saying if it’ll be Ukraine, Russia, or NATO false flag?

It also said the false flag is stoppable, but TPTB don’t want it stopped anyway. And even if it’s stopped 70 more events would have to be stopped or prevented…

So looks like we’re screwed

edit on 9-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: 12th to 18th

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
EVENT 1 – April 18, 2022 – NYC False Flag Bombing
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

What follows is the most recent, most important event we must act to change. The date of the first event is April 18, 2022. On this date, a false flag attack will occur in New York City. A bomb will be set off, killing 2000 Americans instantly and injuring thousands. The bomb will be housed in a large van, and set off on or near Times Square, during a busy time.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Occultists follow planet's,. The good thing with occultism is anyone can play that game too. Start with Venus's twin 8 year transit cycle's from 2004-2012-2020

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes, it looks like we will know very soon if it is true or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Very specific information about the vaccine.

The graphene oxide is not designed to kill, but rather death is a side effect, in some. Its true purpose is to interact with the solar event, the event to occur in 2030. The graphene oxide will cause this event to be a horrifying one, rather than a positive one.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

LOL.

I saw this on youtube a few weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: quickflash

LOL.

I saw this on youtube a few weeks ago.

I'm pretty gullible but these guys lost me after saying they will release a new video each week and how vital it is to spread the info to others.....

I did have fun thought regarding the op......

'The Event" must be the return of Christ....

The graphene oxide in the vaccines is the mark of the beast....

That is why "the event" will be extra $h!tty for the vaccinated.....

Just speculating for the sake of speculation..

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlee48868
Occultists follow planet's,. The good thing with occultism is anyone can play that game too. Start with Venus's twin 8 year transit cycle's from 2004-2012-2020

This is not about a Paranormal ability but a supposed alien/human technology based on reverse engineering and some home grown technology which allows them to either project likely outcomes OR to actually see outcomes of the future event's (As for that alien bit it would stand to reason that if you were in a space craft travelling at well more than the speed of light - by whatever method - you would need some method to detect potential future impacts with objects you could not even see coming so some form of predictive technology would have to be created for that so basically they are using an alien sat nav analogue to drive there hidden agenda, no wonder they keep ending up in the proverbial back end of nowhere farmers field, relying on that for there future would be a sure recipe for disaster but since time immemorial king's and leaders have consulted any and every form of sooth sayer about there plan's).

The basic story from the guy that most played around this on Youtube is that there is a point were no matter what they do or try to do the outcome is the same and that this scared the crap out of the military and black budget guy's involved but the Looking glass technology is supposedly in the hands of an elite group of the so called shadow government and NOT an actually official government entity.

I personally take it with a healthy dose of scepticism and do not personally believe it.

That said there is one that I think is possibly real that works the other way not seeing the future but the past and that is the infamous Chrono Visor that the Vatican supposedly locked away.

But you know there were some well and truly weird experiments carried out by the soviet union as well using Mirror's?.

I would put the Soviet time experiment into the same quasi scientific and out of the box category as the US stargate program.

Now as you know the US stargate program was a very real and extremely highly classified project using individuals whom showed a high level of psychic or clairvoyant acuity in tests, they were recruited and then used to spy on the Soviets and even to visit sites off planet in a number of remote viewing missions carried out by the US government so that was a very real reimagining or rebirth of the old fashioned scrying techniques of the past which used to use such thing's as a bowl of liquid, mercury was apparently once a favourite substance and like the sensory deprivation tank's of today they used it in a darkened room staring into the liquid to try to see somewhere else OR the crystal ball or indeed the mystical pool's of the ancients whom would also use them to try to peer into the future.

In fact all of these fall into the category or Scrying but at least they are a step ahead of reading a chicken's entrails.

However if there is even a remote chance that somehow we can tap into other reality's, near selves whom may be ahead of us in time and even though these near reality's may only be NEARLY identical to our own but actually not be our own and if somehow someone somewhere has managed to create a technological version of this that would bypass the human psyche entirely then it becomes no laughing matter, such technology could be used to create an impenetrable ballistic shield around a nation by pinpointing where and when an enemy's missiles would strike for example OR be used to win or rig the next election etc, very dangerous in the wrong hand's.

The difference is these were an attempt to see into the future, the Chrono Visor was very different in that it was an attempt to see into the past.

And remember the next time you shave you may be looking at time going in the opposite direction (not backward but another tangent of mirrored time) in a mirror universe haha, seriously though it may have more to do with the quantum element of the human psyche projecting onto these objects as a kind of mental/spiritual crutch, playing with such things is also a recipe for disaster not least for the mental health of those involved in such endeavours.

edit on 9-4-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I watched all the video.

Quick recap:

Bad things will happen, 70 bad things.. before major bad thing in 2030.

If 70 bad things are are not stopped before 2030, major bad thing will happen.
You die and your soul explode

If ALL the bad things are stopped before 2030 major good thing will happen
you will transformed to you at 20 years old and live for 1000 years

First bad thing will happen ( hopeful not ) April 18, 2022 in New York

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Well, that would be terrible.

I am far wealthier now than I was at 20 years old.

I am far, far healthier now than I was at 20.

And, as a result of those two things above, I am immensely happier now than I was as a 20 year old.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I expect we will hear:

We stopped the 1st one.

We stopped the 2nd one.

Please donate to stop the other 68 or buy some snake oil to keep you healthy.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I watched all the video.

Quick recap:

Bad things will happen, 70 bad things.. before major bad thing in 2030.

If 70 bad things are are not stopped before 2030, major bad thing will happen.
You die and your soul explode

If ALL the bad things are stopped before 2030 major good thing will happen
you will transformed to you at 20 years old and live for 1000 years

First bad thing will happen ( hopeful not ) April 18, 2022 in New York

Thanks for the summary SpaceSpider lol saved me some time

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: quickflash
Yes, it looks like we will know very soon if it is true or not.
Will we? If it happens then it’s true. If it doesn’t, they intervened and it’s still true. A terrific descent into BS. Looking glass is nonsense.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Very interesting content.

Here's the big breakdown:

Sometime in the 80's, scientists, military officials, etc. Play around with a plasma hologram dubbed the looking glass.

The looking glass acts as a holographic A.I. that displays future events.

In the year 2030 an unstoppable cosmic event occurs that produces either a good or bad outcome for humanity as a whole. Imagine cosmic rays washing over Earth, unlocking hidden aspects of human DNA, evolving mankind.

The bad outcome involves nuclear war prior to the cosmic event and mass vaccinations once the humanitarian efforts roll out.

If vaxxed, the cosmic event lowers your vibration and essentially locks you to a hellish dimension of existence.

If unvaxxed, after the cosmic event, you get telepathy and eternal youth. Peace on Earth, breaking of old power systems.

There's also the vaccine the elite receives, which boosts super powers after the cosmic event. They want everyone vaxxed or all the unvaxxed dead prior to this event, so they're the only ones with superpowers.

Our best chances to get the good ending are in 2012, 2016 and 2022 by avoiding certain Nexus events.

As of 2022 we have about a 4 percent chance at the good ending unless 70 nexus events are stopped between now and 2030.

The 1st event is an April 18th 2022 false flag attack in NYC. An effort to enter the United States into a nuclear war with Russia.

The 2nd event is an assassination attempt on a Dr. Winston Wu, in order to prevent his invention, raindrop, from thwarting the elites plans.

BONUS CONTENT:
If we fail to prevent the 1st Nexus event, here's what happens.

2,000 instant deaths in NYC (most likely a bombing) Russia is hastily blamed, there are skeptics.

A form of Anthrax known to be produced by Russia is then released in New England.

America attacks Russia directly. Russia responds.

America escalates with preemptive nuclear strike. The strike is mostly unsuccessful, unlike Russia's retaliation.

20 U.S. cities are nuked. China and Russia move in.

The 2nd Nexus event with Dr. Winston Wu, involves his quantum computers and cryptocurrency.

His invention somehow foils the European shadow banksters and keeps trade/currency alive for the common man during the food shortages.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Looking glass is nonsense.

ARM, I'm no so sure about that.

But I think it is misrepresented (for various reasons).

Not some weird device that gazes at "timelines". More like a very powerful model that simulates political, social, technological etc. trajectories using a huge database as inputs for the model.

Computer models have existed for decades. I'm unsure what the largest public model is/was, but I would guess the alphabet agency boys and girls may have some hefty models in operation.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

You do realize that, before they risk trying it on themselves, the "vaccine" you propose to be given to the "elites", which result in them receiving/boosting "superpowers" (step away from the comic books for a while and try reading a real book!), would have to have been first tried on non-elite (ie.: "normal") people?

And, of course, once the vaccine was "proven" to be safe, there would be many previously normal people, now walking around with supposed superpowers?

Kind of puts the old kibosh on the whole plan, don't it?

I swear the brand of paranoid jealousy rampant on these boards must lower the average human intellectual capability by several significant factors!

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Worry about what's 53 miles west of Venus.

Thank me later.

53 miles west of venus

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I personally didn't make any of this stuff up.

I'm just relaying the nuts and bolts of this story in as a digestible format as possible.

Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach. Those who can’t do or teach, criticize...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
From Event 2

It involves the assassination of Dr. Winston Wu, who is heading up the revolutionary Raindrop project

We ask of our Guardians to share and spread this information, so that it can be prevented.

This is the case for preventing many events. Once a plan, or date, is revealed, and enough public awareness is made, the event can be stopped.

The project: raindropdao.org...

Founded by Dr. Winston Wu, The Raindrop DAO aims to produce generational wealth using Quantum computers to unlock the limitless power of blockchain technology.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join