It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 men acquitted in alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The American public must be hungry for truth after all of the nothing burgers the Dems have served up over the last six years.

Too bad memories are so short and their attentions are constantly diverted to the next “thing”.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

The American public must be hungry for truth after all of the nothing burgers the Dems have served up over the last six years.

Too bad memories are so short and their attentions are constantly diverted to the next “thing”.

Good point. The "authorities" kept everyone focused on a disease that was barely lethal for most people, for over 2 years.

Now they are telling us to stay focused on the Russia-Ukraine conflict. But they will not be able to keep us captivated by a distant war for long.

So what's next? Can't be anything domestic, cause its all bad news. Even the "Insurrection" committee is looking like desperate losers at this point.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This response indicates Whitmer and her people are Living outside of reality, or are in shock that the scheme between her and the FBI, failed.

"The plot to kidnap and kill a governor may seem like an anomaly. But we must be honest about what it really is: the result of violent, divisive rhetoric that is all too common across our country.

There must be accountability and consequences for those who commit heinous crimes. Without accountability, extremists will be emboldened. "
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What’s next depends on if, for the US anyway, the Dems maintain control of the Executive, House, Senate, and the MSM.

I think what happens over the next couple of years is going to be pivotal, one way or another.

And the outcome either way looks like it will be long lasting.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Except for the first sentence she’s describing herself.

Just like Justin Trudeau and so many others.
They always project themselves and their own actions into what they say.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

What really gets me about this case is that the media keeps calling them Far Right, some of these guys were so far left that they were virtually anarchists others were hard line libertarians, they were attempting to fight the mask mandate because they didn't believe in the imposition of rules on the people by centralized government.

Everyone is far right to the media these days.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So she could blame Trump and cover up the Dominion contracts and Nursing home fiasco

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What really gets me about this case is that the media keeps calling them Far Right, some of these guys were so far left that they were virtually anarchists others were hard line libertarians, they were attempting to fight the mask mandate because they didn't believe in the imposition of rules on the people by centralized government.

Everyone is far right to the media these days.

They don't want to, and won't acknowledge that any of their kind labelled "Left" vehemently disagrees with them or any of their agendas, so the only enemy has to be labelled far right, (with those on the left who oppose them included). They don't want the public to witness anyone on the left opposing their actions. They truly operate with a Borg hive mind, and no dissenters will ever be allowed or acknowledged.

edit on 9-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The big secret being suppressed is the fact that Whitmer knew all about this well in advance 😎

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Biden Falsely Blamed Trump in 2020 Campaign for Whitmer Kidnapping ‘Plot’; Jury Acquits 2, Hung on 2

President Joe Biden exploited an alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D) in October 2020, blaming President Donald Trump after sensational arrests in a crucial swing state — yet the trial ended Friday without any convictions.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Reminds me of a tv show, Can't remember it's name. It had the Swedish mafia in it, in the end it turns out everybody in the gang were from different security services, there was no Swedish mafia.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's no surprise to anyone that some of these devout Trump supporters are easily manipulative.... but if the government was encouraging it a little too much then glad they were acquitted / deadlocked.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I hope that these acquittals are a sign that Jury Power is ascending.

With fully informed and conscientious juries, it is possible to regain control of the government without bloodshed.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Let's see, arrested, brought to trial and convicted by a jury of their peers. Looks like the system is working to me 👍.

And I don't like either the governor, or her policies. Thankfully, she's not my governor and I got enough since not to try and kidnap her 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join