It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 comics related to the reactionary conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think these three comics are linked to the fascist/islamist conspiracy in some way because they seem to have been used to announce parts of the main plan of the conspirators, always in a camouflaged fashion. All of them were published more than 30 years ago. They are, in no particular order:

1) The Dark Knight Returns. A four issues miniseries of Batman published in 1986. Here it was announced the current crisis in Ukraine in a subplot using the disguise of a fictional country called Corto Maltese.

2) Elektra: Assassin. A miniseries published in 1986/1987 about Elektra, an ambiguous friend/foe of Daredevil. Main antagonist is a very dangerous politician named Ken Wind who becomes President of the U.S.

3) Give Me Liberty. Published in 1990 as a four issues miniseries, it tells the story of Martha Washington, a poor woman who becomes an elite soldier in the then future of early 21st century. It alludes to the polarization of American society with the backdrop of a polemic presidency, which brings great conflict and the partition of that country.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Very interesting. I have given The Dark Knight Returns as a gift to a couple older men friends since it's about Batman when he's older. They enjoyed it since they saw it as a reflection of their own life since, on the surface, it's about Batman having to deal with the same old problems but with aches and pains.

Wiki's plot review: Set in a dystopian version of Gotham City in 1986. Bruce Wayne, aged 55, has given up the mantle of Batman after the death of Jason Todd ten years prior. Crime is running rampant throughout the city and a gang calling themselves "The Mutants" has begun terrorizing the people of Gotham. After watching news reports about the Mutants' crimes, Wayne decides to return to his role as a vigilante. On his first night as Batman, he stops multiple assaults – including one on two young girls, Carrie Kelley and her friend Michelle – and targets the Mutants.

new topics

join