It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter's lap top hard drive info is now spread to different countries to protect the info

page: 1

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I admire the man who has done this against horrible odds of his survival. He has taken information contained on the hard drive of Hunter Biden's computer and uploaded the infor to 5 different international locations. He has fled to Switzerland in a smart move to not be suicided IMO. One other interesting point to be made is listening to all the MSN talking heads saying the laptop contents was just another Russian PSYOP youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Makes no difference if it is not published.

It will just be covered up and ignored.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I admire the man who has done this against horrible odds of his survival. He has taken information contained on the hard drive of Hunter Biden's computer and uploaded the infor to 5 different international locations. He has fled to Switzerland in a smart move to not be suicided IMO. One other interesting point to be made is listening to all the MSN talking heads saying the laptop contents was just another Russian PSYOP youtu.be...

Why doesn’t newsmax publish the information? Why withhold it? Surely it’s all legit.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Mate it's no different than the 2020 election , Everyone knows it was fraudulent But no one can technically prove it because of America's Election laws.

Same thing with Hunter no one can technically stick any of it to him .

Does everyone know it's him in those pictures YES , Can we do anything about it NO .

and Hillary Clinton is no different that woman should be in Jail 10 times over.
edit on 7-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Maybe, maybe not. But at least the information is out there so that it can't be covered up or ignored quite as easily.

I'm glad to hear the man has taken action to protect against the corrupt tyranny to at least keep some disclosure and honesty in the game. I sure hope he has passwords and access points available for access by at least a couple other people just in case he decides to commit suicide or suffer a fatal accident.

edit on 7-4-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
His laptop should contain everything you'd need to develop a police sting for his behavior. It might contain information on tax fraud you can get him on. I'm sure it has tons of information that could do major damage to both him and his dad. It will never get out for some reason, the FBI already "lost" his original laptop that was in evidence. Oh well, no laptop, no evidence, no case, and that's all that will happen.
edit on 7-4-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yeah , I Remember when Hillary Wished She Had That..........

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

It will not be covered up. But it will be ignored and nobody will pursue and prosecute. Not even the worthless GOP

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
His laptop should contain everything you'd need to develop a police sting for his behavior. It might contain information on tax fraud you can get him on. I'm sure it has tons of information that could do major damage to both him and his dad. It will never get out for some reason, the FBI already "lost" his original laptop that was in evidence. Oh well, no laptop, no evidence, no case, and that's all that will happen.

From the little I have seen, there is enough evidence to arrest him and convict him.

BUT nobody will. THAT is the problem.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

At the end of the video he says he tried to contact Wikileaks but they didn't respond, and he then goes onto criticize Assange and Snowden for putting lives at risk. With Assange locked up Wikileaks is probably just full of plants now, that's why they didn't respond. Wikileaks always went to great lengths to remove personal information from their leaks where necessary, so I don't see why he would criticize them for being reckless. Snowden may have been a bit reckless but his leaks were absolutely crucial for the world to understand the extent of mass surveillance and the collusion with social media. If this guy continues to keep everything locked up tight like this then he will most likely get no where. He has very little chance of getting anywhere to begin with because Biden can pardon anyone he wants.
edit on 8/4/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

It will not be covered up. But it will be ignored and nobody will pursue and prosecute. Not even the worthless GOP

WRONG. The GOP will be impeaching Joe Biden 10 months from now, with some of the materials used in the impeachment coming from Hunter's e-mails.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The computer repair guy (John Paul Mac Isaac) turned over one laptop to the FBI, after cloning its hard drive. That hard drive was then given to former NYC mayor/prosecutor, Rudy Giuliani. (Giuliani has recorded several segments describing the criminal aspects of the hard drive's contents.)

Recent John Paul Mac Isaac interview: nypost.com...

Which laptop hard-drive is the guy interviewed by NewsMax describing? There are three of them.

Coming out of the woodwork like this, is he legit? (Hopefully no books for sale, lol.)

edit on 4/8/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
He talks about releasing it to NATO countries if that's what it takes....

No sir, THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!

(((((!!!!NOW!!!!)))))

If the NATO countries sit on it and do nothing, well then ladies and gentlemen, NATO will become the enemy of the American people and their complicit cabal will be uncovered.

Or if the right things are set in motion, these "allies" will blow this wide open and we'll be able to get rid of these disgusting individuals and their ilk.

The intelligence agencies have some serious hardware to be able to do what they did on a global level. That's VERY alarming and proves that this technology most bow down to, is completely compromised and perverted.

What can you even trust anymore these days?

This isn't progress, this oppressive suppression of everything! Our history, our origins, our unknown beneficial technology, our connections warped and replaced by gadgets, our brains and lives constantly being flipped like hotcakes a I.H.O.P., our children being attacked and manipulated, our economy that's a mockery of free markets, and on and on and on...

RELEASE IT ALL EVERYWHERE NOW!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Its not a smart move at all to annouce where you've fled

The smart move is too quietly use a middle man hired through anonymity to buy a new identity on the black market then quietly sneak out on a boat to a country with less than stellar record keeping and vanish.

God speed to the man anyway...hopefully he has a very good deadmans switch!

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shaemac

WRONG. The GOP will be impeaching Joe Biden 10 months from now, with some of the materials used in the impeachment coming from Hunter's e-mails.

Oh goodie
More peach mints
I was afraid we had run out

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Double post
My apologies
edit on 8/4/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join