It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity Coil? Dark Age Defense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So I got this link with this infomercial about a super infinity coil that can power your whole house (supposedly).

The claims are crazy. Power your whole home? I kind of find this unbelievable.

Does anyone have any experience with infinity coils?

darkagedefense.com...

www.kentreporter.com...

By purchasing the Dark Age Defense™ blueprint, individuals will be presented with a chance to discover:

Means of becoming truly energy independent, namely from energy companies

Step-by-step instructions on how to build Infinity Coils at the comfort of one’s home

How the use of Infinity Coils guarantees free-flowing, off-grid energy as needed

How to generate an invisible force field around one’s home

The shocking truth about the size of the Infinity Coil and how it could guide everyone

The #1 most important thing to consider when powering one’s home

Things to avoid so that the system doesn’t come tumbling down

A simple hack that allows for the creation of 7 Infinity Coils simultaneously

Details on the “Cosmo Generator” known for powering cars, boats, and even a building

A pencil hack that makes power “theft-proof.”

How to use a $5 Fisher-Price Toy to build an Infinity Coil

How the Infinity Coil is evidence for the existence of God

edit on 5-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
personally anything that sounds too good to be true... i skip over. tried looking up what you gave info on, found 2 pages, mostly federalwaymirror.com/national-marketplace/dark-age-defense-reviews-shocking-truth-exposed-know-this/
and a order page. looks mostly like a few books.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zattin

Yeah, I think this is a scam as I cannot find anything about infinity coils that even comes close to these claims.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I hate infomercials. I clicked on the way to get access to the controls and sped through it. I do not know if this is real or if it is feasible to gain enough power off of to do any good.

There are ways to get energy out of the environment, by collecting energy that flows from the earth to the sky and generating a current with the flow. I do not know if this is what he is talking about. But with what I know, I can only generate small amounts of energy, maybe with three collectors I could get enough to run a small fridge but not enough to pump water from the well. I am toying with a few other ways to get energy too, but you would still need to have a woodstove for water heating and heat, and anything high draw. The problem is like with solar panels, you would need big batteries to balance the draw to power things. You could couple this with solar panels though but they don't work that great in the winter either, when you would need them most around here.

Sounds like a sales pitch in the video and most times those things are scams. My guess is that this technology would not create enough power for a house unless you had a gas furnace, a gas hot water heater, gas dryer, and propane freezer and fridge. And of course a thousand gallon propane tank or natural gas service which is not effected.

I'm not going to bother with checking it out because of the method used in this advertisement.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

did the Cyber Savior send you the link?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
But you need an infinity stone to power it.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Does anyone have any experience with infinity coils?

Not really; I don't deal with liars and scam artists. Sorry.

What you received is nothing more than a scam designed to part you from your money. It is quite efficient at doing that, but producing power? Nope. If you were to decide you simply had too much money and that this would be a good way to get rid of some of it, what you will receive are simple directions on how to build something that would make a good paperweight and/or conversation starter. When you realized it did not work, suddenly you would be getting the runaround and your attempts to get help would disappear. That's how these things work.

Personally, I do believe there are ways to produce nearly unlimited energy from "empty space" but I am not promoting it for one simple reason: I haven't been able to get it working yet. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

I will also say this: IF such a device existed, then this Adam guy that told him about it is already dead... he gave plenty enough information on him in this video to ID him with employee/government records access. And that would lead back to him, since Adam is his brother in law. The device would be priceless, and anyone who stood in the way of cashing in on something that big would not be standing long.

Save your money.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

lol
i knew THAT was, inevitable.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

And of course infinite cables, like, obviously it's like these "build your ship step by step" magazines. And when they have you in, fallacy of spent investment keeps them buying a new one each month for lifetime.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Energy costs go up, and people come up with scams to take advantage of the situation.

Possibly something along the lines of the "Robert Adams motor" but a scam nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'll stick with my Infinity Stones I use. Infinity Coil sounds like a never ending slinky.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Personally, I do believe there are ways to produce nearly unlimited energy from "empty space" but I am not promoting it for one simple reason: I haven't been able to get it working yet.

Durn, Redneck. You trying to crack the vacuum?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I just spent too much time looking for "Dark Age Defense reviews". I could not find any "reviews" that were not anything other than a summary of the "Dark Age Defense" ads.

None the the alleged reviews said anything to indicate that they actually built anything like, "I spent $XXX.XX on parts and it took me XX hours to build and it produced XX.X KW of power.

On Google's 6th page, I spotted a link to this thread. "Oh good, I might find an honest critique."

Being a software person, I'll wait until I can buy a prebuilt one on Amazon with a guaranty that it works.

I haven't long on here in so long that I am surprised that the password my browser remembered that I didn't still works!

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

So it's a snap to make?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So here's a site that talks about it a bit more and also with a picture of a diagram.

www.overunity.com...

It's interesting but I want to read about it some more. It was posted in July 2008 so uh, doesn't look like it took off if now one hasn't heard about it at this time. It's actually a very large thread with many pages. At the bottom you can go further through the pages. Up to 12 it looks like.
edit on 18-6-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

join