It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russel Brand did not kill himself

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Well thank you. I guess the 2 books I read about it were all wrong.

If those pop books were telling you that the Republican Party wasn't progressive than you should return them and ask for a refund.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No my question to you is exactly my question to you. You have severe comprehension issues.

Do you think you would be where you are if you would have had to pay for your college and living arrangement while working full time?

Can everyone be wealthy?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
Do you think you would be where you are if you would have had to pay for your college and living arrangement while working full time?

What makes you think I didn't pay my own way? Because you didn't? I'm not playing some moronic hypothetical game because I am where I am from my own actions. My parents didn't do **** in that regard.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

For one it wouldn't be a hypothetical for 2 your lack of response in a similar dicussion.

Because I didn't? Is that a serious question?

Nobody helped you in any way?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
Nobody helped you in any way?

With what? College? Rent? No.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Always with the childish digs. It was two books I have read in the last few years.

Theodore and Woodrow by A Napolitano
The Dilemma of Progressivism by Will Morrisey

They were not pop up books. Also, maybe you should read a little more about Teddy. He was a Republican who then founded the Progressive Moose Party....a true RINO but I am sure you already knew that...right?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Also, maybe you should read a little more about Teddy. He was a Republican who then founded the Progressive Moose Party....a true RINO but I am sure you already knew that...right?

If you do a search with my screenname, Roosevelt and progressives you'll see I've said that numerous times. And no, he wasn't a RINO, he thought the other progressive Republicans were the RINO's since they were betraying the progressive ideals your party was founded on.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

(post by shekiboy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The thread was good until you started posting nazi propaganda bs trying to blame Jewish people for all the problems in the world...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'm sorry you feel that way.

As I've clarified more than once: I have no hatred for the Jewish people as a whole. I have only been impressed most of the time with the encounters I've had with them. I rate them very highly as a people and I am not unaware of the hardships they had to endure throughout their history. I am impressed by their drive and ingenuity.

Having said that, I do believe that the ultimate elite on this planet happen to be Jews, and I believe they are feeding like parasites on the rest of us via the debt trap known as federal reserve banks. Upon further reading after creating this thread, a couple of Italian family names caught my attention and I'm interested to find out how they tie into all this.

Who do you think is running the show behind the scenes?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join