It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mass execution of Russian prisoners

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ukrainian Nazis posted a video to which they shoot Russian prisoners. For ethical reasons, I do not post the video on the forum, but only give a link to Telegram with this video. I warn you, this is shock content.

t.me...

Please note that a Russian prisoner is being shot, who is still alive, but already wheezing. There are a lot of the same shot people around, many of them have their hands tied behind their backs, they are all in pools of blood. And they have white bandages on their hands - a hallmark of Russians in the war.

This is how the executed people look in reality, and not like in the play in Bucha.

Thanks.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Russian soldiers shouldn't have invaded and started city bombing Ukraine.

Whether your latest russian propaganda is true or not.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Do you justify what is happening on the video?

Tell me, but American and British soldiers repeatedly invaded various countries. Do you justify if they were shot in captivity in the same way? Even if your brother and friend were among the prisoners there?

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Maybe the US soldiers currently invading and occupying Northern Syria should all Go Home.
Care to explain how is this ok? no one called them.

edit on 5-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Well they would all be fine if they had not invaded Ukraine and started killing innocent civilians.

Moral of that story stay home and don't go off to fight for lunatics like Vladimir Putin, it will all end in tears.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

This is how the executed people look in reality, and not like in the play in Bucha.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure if I was fighting as the militia to protect my town I would kill everyone of them too. Especially when I see my town destroyed and families and friends dead. Pretty much F whatever War rules there might be.

You can Nazi crap this all day...It doesn't matter as the Russians are the only Nazis types around right now. When they find 4 dead women naked, raped and half burned what do you call the Russians then?

link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Do you justify what is happening on the video?

Tell me, but American and British soldiers repeatedly invaded various countries. Do you justify if they were shot in captivity in the same way? Even if your brother and friend were among the prisoners there?

No, I would never support such actions by anyone.

I repeatedly spoke out about it in the beginning of the war when there were a few early reports of Ukrainians taking no prisoners.

I also don't believe russia about anything anymore.

If someone really is abusing russian POWs, russia has nobody to blame but itself for nobody believing it really happened, your government had lied far too many times on far too many significant Ukraine related subjects to ever be believed about anything Ukraine related again.

link   
a reply to: vNex92

Most have, but we are discussing Ukraine.

link   

Thanks for posting that although those scenes are dreadful. People smile while people die.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   

started city bombing Ukraine.

Why have Ukrainian forces placed militarily units near residential buildings and cities?

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Yesterday in Mariupol, 267 Marines from the 503rd Battalion of the Naval Forces of Ukraine surrendered to the Russians.

Video
t.me...

If they thought and knew that they would be treated in the same way as the Russian prisoners were treated on the video, they would never have surrendered.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Most have

Here's a hint no they haven't.
They are Northern Syria with the Kurdish forces.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Not in those residential buildings that were all targeted by russian artillery and cruise missiles.

The Ukrainian forces are downtown, we are talking about the areas that russia has occupied for a month. The residential areas of Marioupol.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The last of them are, the vast majority relocated to Jordan or went home.

I don't want any remaining there.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They should be thankfully they are not skinned alive and hung from the lampposts left standing.

Coz that's the message i would want to send back home to any would be troops thinking about taking up a Putin holiday to the Ukraine.

After all it's nice to be nice.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Maybe the US soldiers currently invading and occupying Northern Syria should all Go Home.
Care to explain how is this ok? no one called them.

Are we down to whataboutism now? lol I understand that is all you have left... To answer your question, the US is not trying to make Syria the 51 state. Russia wants to expand their territory to totally engulf a sovereign state. It would be like America blowing the crap out of Canada and splitting it up into new states. I hear there are a lot of Nazis there...LOL give me a break.

We are also not invading the country in anyway. If we did we be in the capital in 2 days.

edit on 5-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

You clearly justify such actions against the Russians, but are unwilling to discuss such actions against the Americans and the British.

Tell me, do you consider yourself a resident of a "civilized country". Have you heard of the Geneva Prisoners of War Convention? And do you drive that this convention was initiated by the Russian emperor Nicholas 2?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Marioupol

There was admin building the HQ admin building was targeted of the far right. I had seen videos of the far right flags near by.

It shows that that city was also of recruitment.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Americans and British are not fighting russia, and have not behaved like russia.

Your attempted Whataboutism is pathetically weak.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Russia wants to expand their territory
If the Russians wanted to do that they would attacked a NATO state, i can see the nonsense had been filling your mind with whataboutism that some on YT had been accusing Russia and others like Iran for doing the same for decades.

Russia wants to expand their territory

If there is anyone that is currently trying to expand their territory and turning into a super state that would be the European Union and NATO.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join