It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mariupol Zoo Under Fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I think one of the bears may be Putin in disguise. We can't be sure in this age of disinformation.

More of Patrick Lancaster's videos can be found here. He seems to be covering the story. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Another major tug on the heart strings. Can't wait to see what PETA and the ASPCA does with this story.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

That’s a really cute costume to wear in the middle of a F’’n war zone.

Some people are just plain stoopid

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This kind of upsets me more than many other things in the war. I think we can believe this zoo owner and the reporter. This does not appear to be propaganda by either side. I will have to look at some of the other videos that this reporter is making, he may actually be an unbias reporter who tells more truth than propaganda.
edit on 4-4-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So if Russia now controls Mariupol then who is shelling the zoo? And if the Russians were as bad as everyone was saying wouldn't it already have been bombed?

I'm confused I think I need one of the msm statists to come set me straight and reassure me it's the Russians shelling positions they now occupy.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Patrick is one of the only reports on the ground in Ukraine who is worth a damn.

Eva Bartlett is doing good work too.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
a reply to: rickymouse
Patrick is one of the only reports on the ground in Ukraine who is worth a damn.

Eva Bartlett is doing good work too.

I like her reporting too. Sounds like she has been following the attrocities of Ukraine in some areas for years against people in certain areas.....I had seen some stuff like this over the last six or seven years but it seems like the west does not want us to know how bad the Ukrainian government was treating lots of their citizens...which is why Russia came in to help them. I am not proud of how the west is doing things in the world. I know about how power hungry NATO is, trying to surround Russia, Russia and other countries like China are our adversaries, They were not really enemies except to the people who want world domination. I do not agree with how Russia is doing this but I also do not agree with the High up warmongers of the west that are trying to control everything either.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is a great interview with Patrick that gives a little more of his backstory.

new topics

top topics

join