It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUNTER BIDEN - Special Counsel is Needed Due to President Biden Obstructing Justice.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sunday, April 3, 2022

President Biden continually insists that his son Hunter Biden has done absolutely nothing wrong. Biden's answer is always the same, no matter what type of question he's asked about Hunter's overseas interactions with China, or Russia, or Ukraine entities.

President Biden: "Hunter is the smartest man I know." Or, "Hunter has done absolutely nothing wrong." ...and then he walks away from the reporter(s).

Constitution Legal Scholar/Expert Jonathan Turley says a NON-PARTISAN Special Counsel needs to be appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland to investigate the large amount of evidence that Hunter Biden DID violate U.S. laws in his foreign financial transactions, and relationships.

Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley has written that a special counsel must be appointed to investigate the Hunter Biden case, because President Joe Biden has denied any wrongdoing by his son, and has taken steps to influence investigations.

This past week, the Washington Post and CNN joined the New York Times in admitting that the Hunter Biden laptop, which was revealed in October 2020 and suggested that he made money from peddling access to his father, was indeed authentic.

The admissions came nearly a year and-a-half after media organizations joined the Democratic Party and former intelligence officials in claiming the laptop was Russian misinformation, and successfully encouraged Silicon Valley to censor the story.

Nevertheless, the White House continued this week to maintain that Hunter Biden had done nothing wrong, and that then-candidate Joe Biden had not misled the public when he claimed that his son was innocent, and blamed Russia for the story.

Turley wrote at The Hill that the Biden administration, and the media, are now attempting to claim that while Hunter Biden sold access to his father, his father was not involved, despite ample evidence to the contrary.

That, Turley says, suggests the need for a special counsel, free of political influence:
Continued at: www.breitbart.com...

If a Special Counsel investigates Hunter Biden, there will be results. They may not be what most people expect, but the Special Counsel will not take years to do nothing, as apparently the FBI has done since 2016, with the large (and growing) amount of evidence against Biden family members.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Special Counsel is Needed Due to President Biden Obstructing Justice."

I second this motion.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Should have been done a looong time ago

My theory is now that the ones pulling the strings arent even trying to hide anything with Joe and Hunter anymore, I think they see that its CLEAR something is wrong with joe and all this is a means to article 25 him, just give him enough rope to hang himself, and move on with the second phase of their puppet show

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

HUNTER BIDEN - Special Counsel is Needed Due to President Biden Obstructing Justice.

Why not put Joe in prison for his own crimes , and no more obstruction of justice ?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Is there a rule against doing both?

Democrat party rules.

We can impeach a president over a rumor of a rumor from someone who works in the same building as someone who was on a phone call.

edit on 3-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Is there a rule against doing both?

If you take out the obstruction of justice , the rest comes easy .

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I really don't Care which charges stick first, I'm 100% for prosecuting every politician for every serious offense.

Actual offenses, not the delusional propaganda type stuff democrats used.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
20 bucks says if someone like this gets their head cut off in public it might make other scumbags trolling the system for fortune think twice about it. Another 20 bucks says if a whole line of them had their heads chopped off at once it will be something remembered by history for a long time. I can understand my ideology may not be popular, it involves people having to die and all that. The strange thing is the people that need to die are the same ones that send people like means others out to foreign lands to kill or die by their accord and forever become richer and more and more powerful. My head was on the chopping block a few times for this country and I never profited a dime. Heads need to roll

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Should have been done a looong time ago

My theory is now that the ones pulling the strings arent even trying to hide anything with Joe and Hunter anymore, I think they see that its CLEAR something is wrong with joe and all this is a means to article 25 him, just give him enough rope to hang himself, and move on with the second phase of their puppet show

It certainly seems as if Joe Biden and all things/people associated with him, are being thrown under the bus, or at least buried out of sight.

Every Democrat pundit is saying the House and the Senate are going to join the Supreme Court as being mostly conservative, just 9 months from now, if Joe Biden is still President. That's where they stop talking.

Nobody wants to say what their solution to the "Joe Biden problem" is.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Why not put Joe in prison for his own crimes , and no more obstruction of justice ?

Democrats were mad as hell at AG Barr for saying it's not appropriate to arrest a sitting U.S. President.

For now, they are no longer disputing that tradition. But on Joe Biden's current trajectory, that could change. Democrats would want him out of office, even if an arrest is what does it.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Impeach/Remove/Arrest would be easy if Joe Biden was younger. He's certainly mean enough to make that sequence of events a fun thing to watch. But he's too filled with senility to make the arrest portion feel good. (IMO)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Impeach/Remove/Arrest would be easy if Joe Biden was younger. He's certainly mean enough to make that sequence of events a fun thing to watch. But he's too filled with senility to make the arrest portion feel good. (IMO)

Agreed.

After January he won't really be in control of anything anyway.

But I still want the accusations of serious crimes to be properly investigated.

edit on 4-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If biden was a pet he would be put down by now.
both of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

We're nearing a point where "heads will roll" as you describe. The jury is still out on who will do the enforcement, however.

Official channels? Or People power?

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: carewemust

Agreed.

After January he won't really be in control of anything anyway.

But I still want the accusations of serious crimes to be properly investigated.

Yep. Investigations done properly act as deterrence, and also causes victims and criminals to come out of the woodwork to tell what they know.

Also, Nancy Pelosi is intentionally hiding something very important regarding Jan 6th 2021.

There will need to be at least 2 Congressional Investigations launched in Jan 2023.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
If biden was a pet he would be put down by now.
both of them.

Like a really old dog, Biden's doctor says he suffers from "stiffening hip muscles". But Joe is not to the point of being "put down". Not yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
20 bucks says if someone like this gets their head cut off in public it might make other scumbags trolling the system for fortune think twice about it. Another 20 bucks says if a whole line of them had their heads chopped off at once it will be something remembered by history for a long time. I can understand my ideology may not be popular, it involves people having to die and all that. The strange thing is the people that need to die are the same ones that send people like means others out to foreign lands to kill or die by their accord and forever become richer and more and more powerful. My head was on the chopping block a few times for this country and I never profited a dime. Heads need to roll

It's how any revolution starts. I'm all for it!

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Investigate reporter and whistleblower Tore Maras was the one who paid the hookers to talk Hunter into turning in the laptops to the computer repair guy. Its great! Oh also you can view a (sanitized) version of the laptop at www.l00kinglass.com

Hunters laptop is Obamagate.
"The big guy" is Obama..........
We now have The Biden Crime family and the Obamas implicated in crimes

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So would would a special council be like what Durham is doing? While it might not take years, it could also quite easily take a few?

An impeachment seams like it would be quicker, if it can get through the corruption of the place. A few years with a constant stream of fake impeachments has some risks with just how effective the process is.

Sounds like the FBI have had the laptop for years and done nothing. Would it quickly turn into an Epstein case if they did as it quickly wraps in some of the rich and famous? Perhaps a case of covid is a cleaner way to put an end to all?

I have not gone through the laptop, don't want too either with what I know about it already. Some of the rumors includes selling US national secrets and technology to China along with some details of a similar blackmail program that Epstein was involved in.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The establishment republicans are weak and just as corrupt as the democrats.

I have no trust or confidence in their ability to accomplish anything with a congressional investigation except give themselves talking points and sound bites for their next election.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join