It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Russia forcing civilians to lie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So happy I am not the only one who has seen this broad repeatedly.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

" The entire Russian government seems to have become deranged."

Yeah , Unlike Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his Totally FREE Ukrainian Criminally Backed Dictatorship ..................Duh ?
edit on 2-4-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

edit on 4/2/22 by Gothmog because: Already taken care of .

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , Unlike Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his Totally FREE Ukrainian Criminally Backed Dictatorship ..................Duh ?

Backed by the US , the EU , and NATO .

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Except Ukraine under Zelenskyy's leadership didn't invade Russia.

Russia under Putin invaded Ukraine.

So I'll return the favor: DUH ?

Cheers
edit on 3-4-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Zero evidence that the Twitter user is accurate.
She could be Ukrainian propaganda - because they do have Soros in their corner and he is King of propaganda.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

Pregnant woman, baby die after Russian bombing in Mariupol

Assessing the alleged Russian strike on the Mariupol maternity hospital

Russia shifts stance on hospital bombing

Photos: Russian bombing destroys hospital in Ukraine’s Mariupol

Bombing of maternity hospital in Mariupol staged ?

Photo claiming evidence that the hospital had been turned into a military target

Mariana Vishegirskaya walks downstairs at a maternity hospital

Still not buying any of this.
I have a major problem with this photo. Nothing about it says "just blown up". There is nothing in the picture laying around scattered about that would have been used in a medical environment. No equipment. No papers. IMO, it is a staged photo from an old abandoned building with old damage. This photo shows OLD eroding damage...not newly blown up damage. Fake ass blood on that woman too. This photo, as noted here on Twitter

What I dont understand is .. if it was just a maternity hospital why was there a little field stove set up there in the back?

If patients are *just* coming out of the hospital why are they already making soup back there? Why would they set that up?

If it were not the middle of the night, I would do a much better analysis of this. But, there are very obvious signs that all of this is FAKE. I wish I had seen this early in the night.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

You start your thread with a lie and continue to write the same lie.

Lavrov never said those words that you attribute to him. Here is what he said verbatim:

"At a meeting of the UN Security Council, the facts were presented by our delegation that this maternity hospital had long been seized by the Azov battalion and other radicals, from which all women in childbirth, all nurses, and in general, all service personnel were expelled. It was the base of the ultra-radical Azov battalion. These data were presented three days ago, so draw your own conclusions about how public opinion is being manipulated around the world.I saw today the reports of your channel and other Western media.Very emotional, but, unfortunately, the second side of any situation, the side that allows form an objective view, never enjoys special attention.

The way Western media cover the events in the Mariupol maternity hospital has been called in our Foreign Ministry not propaganda, but information terrorism. A photo essay from there is nothing more than a staging. Take, for example, the fact that the first shots from there were not made by eyewitnesses. As if by chance, a well-known professional photojournalist in Ukraine, who has been dealing with anti-Russian topics since 2014, turned out to be nearby. And the main actress in the frame is a young woman, a Mariupol model and a beauty blogger. She loves to pose. Here is her Instagram page. And here she is going down the stairs of the maternity ward. She is in another photo, but in different clothes. On the third, too, she depicts the victim on a stretcher. The calculation, apparently, was that she would not be recognized with a different make-up. And pay attention: the shots were taken in a medical facility, but there is not a single health worker around.

About the preparation by Kiev of provocations with the participation of civilians, in order to later blame Russia, Moscow has repeatedly warned, including within the UN.

No one kidnapped this woman, a beauty blogger. she herself went out to the Russian troops, asked for help and gave an interview. Russian troops do not need to kidnap someone in Mariupol. After the liberation of the districts of the city, people themselves come out of their basements and ask the Russians for help, talk about the atrocities and murders of civilians by the Nazis of Azov.

You started with lies and ended with lies.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Why would there be medical equipment and papers littering the hallway? Have you ever been to a hospital? I guess there'd be a few fliers and stuff. What kind of old damage do you mean? And do you know that boiled water is used for medical purposes? Then you need a stove to boil it on. And why do you think the blood looks fake?

a reply to: RussianTroll

Hey, are you aware of the genocide going on? Or do you choose to ignore it or even approve of it? I'm wondering what news sources you use, do you have access to recent information from Ukraine? Are you aware of civilians being murdered in places like Буча, protesters in Енергода́р? What are your thoughts on this?

I haven't lied anywhere. You can accuse me of lying if it eases your guilt and pain for what is happening, but clearly you have no basis for that accusation. And I'm afraid it is only a temporary solution. When you base your world view on lies you will have to keep lying again and again and your soul will bear the burden of those lies until you rise up to shed them. I'm reminded of the Brothers Karamazov, when Father Zosima knelt before Dmitri when he saw in him the suffering he would go through. That is how feel towards you.

And honestly look at that woman, she's scared to death. I'm disgusted that they are doing this to her.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yeah , Go Ahead and Defend that " Bad Actor " . Most Patriotic Ukrainians think this Clown is Nothing More than a NWO Stooge......

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join