It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Defense Legion of Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
here

“International Defense Legion of Ukraine,”

This is a weird, but very interesting article. It's about people all over the world that are going in to help Ukraine fight.
Lot's of odd stuff. They are also outright rejecting some folks. I find that very odd. If our country is at war and people want to help,
a warm body is a warm body. Maybe not everyone can be Rambo, but people can move supplies, etc. This is weird.
The truth often comes out in bits and pieces.

Like:

He said the legion turned him down at the border because he refused to sign a contract that would have bound him until the conflict ended.

Imagine if this conflict lasts 20 years!!!

This is also weird.

On March 17, when he still was at the Polish border, Vasquez tweeted that some volunteers were being barred entry to Ukraine “because of a couple of incidents where foreign soldiers turned on Ukraine soldiers.”

Foreign fighters here have complained of a lack of proper weapons, body armor and other supplies, along with a faulty command structure and shoddy discipline.

Read between the lines..........where there is smoke there is fire...... "shoddy discipline". How do you interpret that? I know how I do.

“The general attitude among legionnaires was low morale and a feeling that the Ukrainians were just using us as cannon fodder,”

This quote is also weird because in the same breath they are saying how no international fighters have been killed. How are you both cannon fodder and survivors at the same time...hmm hmmm hmm.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
WEF or Soros, Ukraine phantom oligarch is behind this,,, global populism arising to unwittingly help the NWO2.0

i got a related article from Rockwell (a contrarian, anti-NWO individual) :

www.lewrockwell.com... world-bedmates/

the last thought, at end of article... is a chilling forecast

the quote is memory worthy --- bioweapons become useful political tools.... (no reason given)

edit on st31164875546231372022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

That was a very interesting article. Funny how they list the US as the head of the snake. I’m sure that is what many people believe.

As far as the attacks on specific genotypes.. it made me think instantly of blood types.
In Korean culture before people date blood type is discussed because they believe very much a blood types will describe a person better than anything.

Soooooo would certain blood types be more antagonistic and others more the quiet following type…….hmmmm

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

WEF or Soros, Ukraine phantom oligarch is behind this,,, global populism arising to unwittingly help the NWO2.0

You had Soros on Social Media coming out supporting Ukraine "I Stand With Ukraine" they are very likely behind it.
edit on 31-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Your right couldnt find any mention of foreign fighters dying. I suspect they are mostly being used for supply runs. Apparently there were complaints that they were not being used to what they perceived as their abilities.

They keep telling volunteers your not Rambo
And they will place you according to their needs. If you think your there to kill Russians and post selfish don't bother to join. Also no volunteer will bring weapons and those will be issued by needs in other words they may not need anything other than a pistol

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The legion is nothing more than a trap.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The big question is who are behind the funding of this group, I mean I know is plenty of people that will give their services for free in the name of justice and freedom, but every time good causes take hold, is always somebody behind making sure to cash on what ever is going on.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That corrupted piece of excuse for human being, keeps popping up in every war around the globe and conflict also within our own American government and who is put in positions of power, and now in the Ukraine itself.

Despicable human being.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Your right couldnt find any mention of foreign fighters dying. I suspect they are mostly being used for supply runs. Apparently there were complaints that they were not being used to what they perceived as their abilities.

They keep telling volunteers your not Rambo
And they will place you according to their needs. If you think your there to kill Russians and post selfish don't bother to join. Also no volunteer will bring weapons and those will be issued by needs in other words they may not need anything other than a pistol

Oh foreign fighters have been dying. This is just a quick article I found but I've watched several videos where Americans, Brazilians, British have all said they have witnessed fellow foreign fighters die on the battlefield, of course they could be fake videos but that's like any video if it's not pro Ukrainian people says it's fake

www.thenation.com...

edit on 31-3-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The legion is nothing more than a trap.

I believe it. I also said from the start, I would never fight over there, we may need to do it here in our own country.
Most people don’t really know the values or what they are really fighting for somewhere else, let alone who they are fighting.

Sadly, I think there are different reasons for people wanting to go fight over there and a lot of them aren’t good.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here's a Canadian who barely got home with his life. He was on that base that got hit by the Russian missiles. He warning all foreign fighters not to go, says its a # show. They were handing out 9mm hand guns with no ammo he says. He snuck back across to Poland and made it back to Canada and he's thanking his lucky stars.

atlantic.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You are at a real disadvantage if you travel alone to a country where you do not know the terrain , don't speak the language.

Just adding more risk to the entire attempt , don't think you need more risk in the carnage that is going on there.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Any military willing to accept untrained(with their forces) mercenaries has got issues.

They are either trying to get as many foreign fighters killed for public outrage reasons or they are getting hammered. One thing is for sure civilian accounts from Mariupol suggests they are getting desperate.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

None of them are good.

The Zelenskyy regime is a Nazi regime and we're backing it. The more I learn about what is happening the more embarrassing it is for the West.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
You are at a real disadvantage if you travel alone to a country where you do not know the terrain , don't speak the language.

Just adding more risk to the entire attempt , don't think you need more risk in the carnage that is going on there.

I agree totally. If you look at the post above your's from MisguidedAngel, it would be better to get involved in sending ammo and arms over there to the right people. Run guns and supplies from a safe place and give aid that way.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join