It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Million Chickens Culled

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
abc7chicago.com...

Bird flu 2022: Crews dispose of nearly 3M flu-stricken chickens from Wisconsin farm The bird flu is of low risk to humans, but a high risk to the poultry industry.

Just think of that number, 3 million chickens all buried due to “bird flu”, and this is just one location
Years ago, actually a couple of decades ago I worked for a very large company. We were getting ready for bird flu like we knew it was being released. I always wondered about that. When Covid came out, that seemed exactly like what we were preparing for.

Maybe it’s all just a coincidence. I also find it interesting that food is at an all time high and a lot of people choose chicken over beef due to cost, and now that will probably take a hit.

Call me crazy, call me a conspiracy theorist but one thing is FOR SURE……”they” don’t want us eating meat.
Just watch….

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That's a lot of birds at face value, yeah, but it's also not many in the grand scheme of US poultry farming.

In 2014, the U.S. poultry industry produced 8.54 billion broilers, 99.8 billion eggs, and 238 million turkeys. And that was nearly a decade ago.

Sounds more like they're making excuses to distract from the real reason prices are going up: inflation.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That will teach them to host a food shortage. I mean it's not like we currently have the technology to process and store these chickens long term. What are we going to do? Freeze Dry the processed chickens?

Oh wait... This is kind of stupid behavior on the governments part. It's almost like they don't want people to have access to proper proteins in their diet.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
abc7chicago.com...

Bird flu 2022: Crews dispose of nearly 3M flu-stricken chickens from Wisconsin farm The bird flu is of low risk to humans, but a high risk to the poultry industry.

Just think of that number, 3 million chickens all buried due to “bird flu”, and this is just one location
Years ago, actually a couple of decades ago I worked for a very large company. We were getting ready for bird flu like we knew it was being released. I always wondered about that. When Covid came out, that seemed exactly like what we were preparing for.

Maybe it’s all just a coincidence. I also find it interesting that food is at an all time high and a lot of people choose chicken over beef due to cost, and now that will probably take a hit.

Call me crazy, call me a conspiracy theorist but one thing is FOR SURE……”they” don’t want us eating meat.
Just watch….

Hmm, interesting topic, I can see the possibility they want to curtail our meat-eating habits, but I do like the theory that for humanity to travel in space they will have to have synthetic or lab-grown food. But we are are decades from that, so that's not a reason. Why now? the human population cull?

3 million chickens sounds like a lot till I found this

www.statista.com...

Mar 2, 2022. Iowa had the highest number of chickens of any U.S. state in 2021 with just over 60 million heads

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If you want to raise the prices of poultry in the nation, infect the flock and kill them all, you will make more money like that.

Next is the beef, mad cow disease, kill the entire herd, beef prices go up the roof.

Is all a planned approach to profits.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

In France alone 11 million poultry have been culled so far.

Rare upsurge in bird flu makes for worst-ever crisis in France
edit on 31-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Only way to get the masses to agree to eating "beyond meat" .
No offence to anyone who does. Myself, I am not vegan and to me if you have to process a plant to make it look like an animal than I would rather just not. In my mind that has to be as unhealthy as junk food. But I'm no expert....I just follow my tastebuds.
Considering they just opened up a Popeyes in my city and cars were lined up around the block all day, I'm not alone in my preference.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

I tried the vegan approach, nice way to cleanse the body for health issue, but unachievable in the long term, humans are made to consume meat. Is no healthy to stay in a plant base diet for too long.

Intermittent diet works best.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

That's a lot of birds at face value, yeah, but it's also not many in the grand scheme of US poultry farming.

Yes I agree, that's why I mentioned this was just one site!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

abc7chicago.com...

Just watch….

I won't call you a conspiracy theorist, maybe a spoiler alerter though 🙂

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

abc7chicago.com...

Just watch….

I won't call you a conspiracy theorist, maybe a spoiler alerter though 🙂

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I don't understand why they're not being processed for human consumption; people don't catch the virus from eating fully cooked chicken or eggs. Cambell's could make a lot of soup with three million chickens. I'm sure McDonald's wouldn't mind getting in on a half-off sale, either.

Mad Cow Disease took the world stage in 2004 and cows as well a sheep were slaughtered because of it. This 'we're all gonna die' story promoted the fear for some time, the MCD just fell off the radar- much like Covid- but beef prices did rise drastically, thanks to the beef shortage.

In the world of woo, everybody emits energy. (If you've ever been to a rock concert, you know this to be true.) There are claims that those governing us use our collective energy for their own goals- example: get everybody thinking war is inevitable, and it's easier to sell the masses on the justification to start the killing/culling.

Positive energy- like kindness- tends to take a lot longer to manifest in large populations of people, where as negative energy- hate/anger- tends to have more immediate effects, and spreads throughout the populous much quicker.

Do our overlords believe in, understand and use such natural principles against us? Have they ever done studies on this theory?

The Global Consciousness Project (GCP) maintains a long-term experiment that investigates the possibility of a subtle connection between the collective mental activity of humans and the physical behavior of systems in the surrounding environment.

[pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...]https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28279629/]
edit on 40000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: ETA

edit on 40000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

maybe a spoiler alerter though 🙂

Given the topic I'd go with broiler alert. I'll show myself out...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And this!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, these "people" make me angry! Heaven forbid we take care of ourselves!!!grrrrr
Lemme guess what is next, garden grown carrots contain Ebola? Potatoes carry the plague?

theconversation.com...

Current bird flu biosecurity measures focus primarily on large-scale poultry farming. But with outbreaks becoming more common and more severe, the risks are increasing – and may actually be found much closer to home.

Domestic chicken-keeping

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

If you want to raise the prices of poultry in the nation, infect the flock and kill them all, you will make more money like that.

Next is the beef, mad cow disease, kill the entire herd, beef prices go up the roof.

Is all a planned approach to profits.

Really, you think killing your livestock is profitable, I don't, sh%t happens, humanity is basically disgusting, how we do things..bad stuff bound to happen

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA #2

www.wisn.com...

Egg, chicken prices increase as bird flu spreads
Prices for eggs and chicken rose in the last week and area grocery stores say they're prepared for a potential drop in supply.

They raise prices BEFORE there is even a drop in supply, just a Potential.
Man, we just get screwed every which way!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

If that was the point, then why were they culled?

These 3 million(a small percentage) were killed so that it did not infect a majority.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And this!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, these "people" make me angry! Heaven forbid we take care of ourselves!!!grrrrr
Lemme guess what is next, garden grown carrots contain Ebola? Potatoes carry the plague?

theconversation.com...

Current bird flu biosecurity measures focus primarily on large-scale poultry farming. But with outbreaks becoming more common and more severe, the risks are increasing – and may actually be found much closer to home.

Domestic chicken-keeping

That ought to keep a few people from raising their own food. I'm waiting for the campaign to start about all the toxins soil contains, and how dangerous it would be for home gardeners to think about growing their own food.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That ought to keep a few people from raising their own food. I'm waiting for the campaign to start about all the toxins soil contains, and how dangerous it would be for home gardeners to think about growing their own food.

I'm very big in the gardening community and it started already.
From what i've head/read there is so much lead in the soil, that's what they are starting with.... 😂🤣🤣🤣

BUT.............drumroll, spraying crops directly with Glyphosate and God knows what else is Super Safe!

I'm sorry but some people are dumb. In my area they were spraying crops, the crops literally turned from BRIGHT green to yellow straw color overnight. People contacted our township concerned about it, the village told them farmers were winter sowing seeds..........And people BELIEVED IT. I don't know about you, but from my understanding seeding anything doesn't turn already grown crops from green to yellow, but that's just me being silly I guess.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The assumption that because the prices go up, that the chicken industry therefore makes more money, is at the heart of your post.

It is part of the way that capitalist systems auto-balance, that sets prices.

Chicken products are already quite popular and generate high sales volumes. A problem in supply will push up prices, but sales volumes will fall, especially under the added pressures of increased cost.

The culling of diseased stock has historically always represented a significant loss for the produce industries.

No one is getting rich off this.

Also, if the disease is allowed to spread to the billions of potentially affected stock animals, the losses would be greater than just a million chickens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join