It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China orders pets of Covid patients to be killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

A Chinese city briefly ordered all indoor pets belonging to COVID-19 patients in one neighborhood to be killed.

First, I am the biggest pet lover. My heart aches even reading this, or seeing photos of animals abandoned in Ukraine.
Yes often it is the animals that tug my heart strings more than humans.

Secondly……….why are they killing these animals? I said it when Covid first came out, in my opinion, I think there is more covid animal to human spread than has been made public. The stories of deer, minks and other animals. I have a suspicion birds too.
Just read a story of over 2 MILLION chickens being culled due to avian flu…or……

I seriously wonder how much we are not being told….
edit on 31-3-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was given a free covid test today i just rejected it, i am done with this nonsense. But this is stupid.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I will post this but I will warn you, some of the images you will never forget. If the pets are just killed quickly then they are the lucky ones IMO.. Animals being skinned alive is horrible and graphic

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727stk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Humans only do that when they are running out of food. You have no pet to feed and you eat the pet.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: 727Sky

Humans only do that when they are running out of food. You have no pet to feed and you eat the pet.

Actually if you watch either video it is the pet fur trade

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If people are that stupid and animals are suffering, I won't have any more sympathy for anyone.
I was already amazed how people are happily injecting their own with an experimental injection. To me however animals make me feel far more emotions, sorry can't help it.
If anyone would force me to kill my pet, I would do something that would result in their, my pet and my own death.
Remember folks, this is for a middle of the road flu/cold that 99.96% survive.

As to the animal torture videos, I am glad they didn't even work, because had I even seen one tiny little image of that, I would not be able to sleep for weeks, not kidding. So before people post anything like that pretend for a moment it would be about babies being skinned alive and would you want to see even a thumbnail?
If the answer is No, then don't post things like that about animals without ample warning. 🤬😾

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.businessinsider.com...

A Chinese city briefly ordered all indoor pets belonging to COVID-19 patients in one neighborhood to be killed.

First, I am the biggest pet lover. My heart aches even reading this, or seeing photos of animals abandoned in Ukraine.
Yes often it is the animals that tug my heart strings more than humans.

Secondly……….why are they killing these animals? I said it when Covid first came out, in my opinion, I think there is more covid animal to human spread than has been made public. The stories of deer, minks and other animals. I have a suspicion birds too.
Just read a story of over 2 MILLION chickens being culled due to avian flu…or……

I seriously wonder how much we are not being told….

This isn't new, it's been going on for some time.

China has also been cracking down on illegally held pets and nuisance pets for a while now. It was dubbed the one dog policy.

There's a big problem with people living in small apartments having multiple pets. Particularly wealthy people with dogs living in buildings where you're not allowed pets.
edit on 31-3-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
China is full of crap and that is all I am going to say, as for covid, covid what?, covid is now a darn common cold.

Get over it.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was given a free covid test today i just rejected it, i am done with this nonsense. But this is stupid.

Mentally I’m done too, but I fear we aren’t really done.

Also, I’ve always believed in watch what people do, not what they say.
Look at all the mass killing of animals right now. Something isn’t right.

top topics

join